Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Trending so positive on the corner front that they told Eaton no room but hey here are 3 guys that could get offers soon at the position. Fat Hamm and Fake hamm need to align the ministry talking points or this could appear as a head to head win for Texas

Edited by Dondrysdale1

Spots are at a premium at A&M. Expect the top players to scramble for them! Nobody wants to be left behind the Jimbo Train! Poor Josh Eaton is running as hard as he can to catch the caboose, but he's just not going to make it.

They may get commits from those guys, but the dramatic framing sounds like koolaid for the Trust In Jimbo Crowd. Everybody wants to go there, they just have to hope they get chosen by Jimbo and then they accept the offer before somebody else takes it. 

I'm no expert on recruiting, but it seems that every day Manning and Johnson let pass after their decommits looks less promising for A&M. The BBQ was enough to make them think they they didn't want to be where they were, but it wasn't enough to make them commit to the Aggies.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Georgia mod CB'd Evans to UGA.

It's Evans so it wouldn't surprise anyone if it changes, but he's supposed to commit to Georgia over the next month or so. He'll still be open though until he signs, imo. 

On 8/9/2019 at 8:09 PM, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

This was my thought.

"Durrrrrrrrr Jimbo is a great football mind and amazing gameday corch. He's losing 5-6 game / year but durrrrrrr he's at least likable so we are gonna keep him around!"

Strong was a likeable dude. I wanted him to succeed. But he didn't. So, likable coach or unlikable coach, wins matter.

What an idiot poster, but par for the course.

I don't know why, but the "Durrrrrrr" had me rolling, I swear I could hear Cletus' voice while reading that.

It’s funnier because Brauninger isn’t just a recruiting reporter, aggy is his school, and his employer is their propaganda wing. He has to be pissed that they’re getting their asses kicked and he’s completely in the dark about it. Loogie will come up with some kind of spin, though. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1