Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

37 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

.652acebf63aa252f1ad63fac72a2ba0c.jpgbb2298a2b46f4eb614b2086ab23b93f5.jpg

Is t their SEC conference win % higher than it was in the Big 12? 

Doesn’t that mean they are having an EASIER time vs. SEC opponents than they did vs. Big 12 opponents?

Wasn’t their BEST year in SEC full of all their Big 12 players?

These nimrods make up whatever false narrative they want to to make themselves feel better. It’s what happens when you don’t play for anything meaningful in 20+ years I suppose. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Is t their SEC conference win % higher than it was in the Big 12? 

Doesn’t that mean they are having an EASIER time vs. SEC opponents than they did vs. Big 12 opponents?

Wasn’t their BEST year in SEC full of all their Big 12 players?

These nimrods make up whatever false narrative they want to to make themselves feel better. It’s what happens when you don’t play for anything meaningful in 20+ years I suppose. 

Nimrods? Don’t be old 

17 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Nimrods? Don’t be old 

Well, if the zibs don't know their onions, they prove themselves to be butter and egg men. I hear their stories, and I'm thinking "Don't sell me a dog," because they are likely to end up copping a mouse. The way they keep their sauce boxes moving, those whooperups and their off the cob traditions are cruisin' for a bruisin'.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, UTEX90 said:

I think Herman is probably polarizing for a lot of schools.  tosu certainly has a hatred as well.  I don't care if he is liked by other programs or not, as long as he is ours and is producing.  Right now the things that people are pointing to are not a blip on my radar.   If he was ignoring sexual assault or something like that it would be another story.  But I would damn sure rather have Herman than Jimbo with what is publicly known or speculated about the two.

Fuckin’ A.  I hate that cocksucker Stoops, but I’m sure Sooners could live with that and the conference titles he won.

Any aggy with a brain is thanking God they are in the Fatball(TM) League instead of facing spread and Air Raid teams every week.

Even facing run, run, screen offenses last year aggy was the #98 passing defense in the country.  They were 12th (woop!) out of 14 teams in the SEC.  aggy was even worse in pass efficiency defense, ranking #106 (and #12 in conference again).

They will likely be worse this year.  Of their 6 players 2 or more sacks, aggy returns only one.  They had 7 guys with 7+ TFLs last year.  One of them returns (the same guy as for sacks).  Basically they lost almost everyone who created defensive pressure last season.  Exactly one player (Madubuike) returns.

As bad as the aggy pass defense was last year, imagine how much worse it would have been without all of the top 3-4 sack and TFL guys and most of the next 3-4 as well.  Their secondary looks slow as hell and now they've lost the one thing that kept their pass D one spot above Ole Miss and a few notches over Arkansas.  Good luck with that aggy!

Just now, sushihorn said:

Any aggy with a brain is thanking God they are in the Fatball(TM) League instead of facing spread and Air Raid teams every week.

Even facing run, run, screen offenses last year aggy was the #98 passing defense in the country.  They were 12th (woop!) out of 14 teams in the SEC.  aggy was even worse in pass efficiency defense, ranking #106 (and #12 in conference again).

They will likely be worse this year.  Of their 6 players 2 or more sacks, aggy returns only one.  They had 7 guys with 7+ TFLs last year.  One of them returns (the same guy as for sacks).  Basically they lost almost everyone who created defensive pressure last season.  Exactly one player (Madubuike) returns.

As bad as the aggy pass defense was last year, imagine how much worse it would have been without all of the top 3-4 sack and TFL guys and most of the next 3-4 as well.  Their secondary looks slow as hell and now they've lost the one thing that kept their pass D one spot above Ole Miss and a few notches over Arkansas.  Good luck with that aggy!

Even if they're kind of slow, those safeties are solid. That's an improvement. It won't be enough.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

"I don't know where all this Evans confidence came from". Seriously, Looch?

Also that's strong silly bowl name shit talk towards the Sugar Bowl champions from the winners of the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl.

EBlCQbTXkAUPTX2?format=jpg&name=360x360EBlCRbLXsAAGlq-?format=png&name=360x360EBlCSMrXoAAs8lV?format=jpg&name=smallEBlCTxWXUAIjSC1?format=jpg&name=small

"It's Jimbo's world and we're living in it" sounds like a future aggy recruiting thread title.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

One question and one question alone? If this gomer is such a hardcore red ass to begin with, why on Gods green earth did he allow his daughter to attend UGA versus collie station to begin with?

It’s a better school. Aggy continues it’s march to diploma mill 

Edited by Neonmoon

They have a home game with top-10 Notre Dame this year
EBkurAeXkAAwoUX?format=jpg&name=small

I’m entertained by the likelihood that the majority of the Georgia fans traveling in to see this once a decade matchup against their cross-divisional aggie foe will probably be staying in Austin for their trip and driving over to that uninspiring shithole for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

I’m entertained by the likelihood that the majority of the Georgia fans traveling in to see this once a decade matchup against their cross-divisional aggie foe will probably be staying in Austin for their trip and driving over to that uninspiring shithole for the game.

It’s in Athens. Georgia won’t go to the station until 2024 I think. 

Hey, I took my Texan daughter a thousand miles from home to start living her life out of the nest. It’s a huge milestone for any kid, and she’s all excited about the university of Georgia.

there are many other parents here going through the same emotions with their children, everyone is in red UGa shirts, what an emotional scene.

I should ask them all about Texas a&m. 

(Or more likely scold them for losing to Texas and tell them to get ready for the fightin Texas Aggies to take over Athens and kick their ass on the field, then whoop in their faces)

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Hey, I took my Texan daughter a thousand miles from home to start living her life out of the nest. It’s a huge milestone for any kid, and she’s all excited about the university of Georgia.

there are many other parents here going through the same emotions with their children, everyone is in red UGa shirts, what an emotional scene.

I should ask them all about Texas a&m. 

(Or more likely scold them for losing to Texas and tell them to get ready for the fightin Texas Aggies to take over Athens and kick their ass on the field, then whoop in their faces)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

44 minutes ago, Bob Lives! said:

I heard the same thing,  After Kate and I finished an all night fuck fest, we flew to ATL for some breakfast before heading off to the bahamas to spend the weekend seeing who can get off the most.  But while I was there UGA fans where telling me the same thing.  They are afraid of aggy 

9 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

I've heard from multiple sources that Kirby Smart is worried about what Jimbo Fisher and Co. are building in College Station.

Untitled-0010.jpg

Everybody should be afraid of anything they build in College Station. Not only to they collapse, but they're celebrated after they do.

Kyle Field (the new one) dangerous due to fans shaking. I wouldn't trust anything recently completed, either.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1