2021 Texas Style Rose Bowl - Notre Dame vs Alabama 3PM on ESPN

notre dame joe

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

12 minutes ago, troph said:

Just giving you a hard time. I think half of the talk is nonsense too.

You should come to the post game interview areas and listen to some of the idiotic, and leading, questions some of these morons ask coaches. My biggest pet peeve is when the writer, or TV person leads with, "can you talk about....."

Fuck no! Ask me a damned question if you want to know something. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Bama is beatable. UF and UM showed it and ND is showing it a bit. Winner of Clempson/tOSU will have some stuff on film.

In the first half I thought Bama is going to boatrace the Sugar Bowl winner.  

But drives like that last one tell me there's a chance.  Bama's defense is good but it's not the smothering D the Tide had from 2011-14.  If ND can dink and dunk for 30 yards then TL-Etienne can get into a shootout.

Something I don't get. Saban hates hurryup offenses because it prevents him from changing personal on defense. Remember when he went on a rant about that? Everytime he faces hurryup he has issues. Yet ND is still huddling and sending out boring NFL type plays and it isn't working. You would think these millionaire coaches could adjust maybe?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexasGrunt said:

Something I don't get. Saban hates hurryup offenses because it prevents him from changing personal on defense. Remember when he went on a rant about that? Everytime he faces hurryup he has issues. Yet ND is still huddling and sending out boring NFL type plays and it isn't working. You would think these millionaire coaches could adjust maybe?

It's what ND does and how they're coached. Dance with the one that brung ya and all that.

1 minute ago, TexasGrunt said:

They are trying to keep it close.  If ND ran hurry up they would likely be behind by about 50 now.  

Just now, pops said:

I dont know,  man. Coaches coach. I dont think he wants to sit home with the wife after playing 18 at the club. 

Sharks swim or die. 

Maybe. I think the only reason he's coached this long is the Clemson beatdown and watching LSU win made him want to go out on top. If he wins another one he will have absolutely nothing left to prove. 

4 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

and GMAFB.  21-7 was not a foregone conclusion and we blow yet another opportunity.

Man, y'all just had the unfortunate of running into a machine. It happened with Clemson with Lawrence. Your best chance to make the final would have been against fOSU, which I believe y'all would beat. 

1 minute ago, BB65 said:

ND now playing to prevent a blowout

For the sake of college football fans everywhere but college station that's a good thing.  If ND loses by more than 4 TD's atm fans are going to be more insufferable than normal until next year...

So of course the aggy on my FB feed are crowing about Alabama exposing the committee’s poor choice in selecting ND over them.  Do they really think things would have been different today other than the colors of uniforms?  ND is keeping the same pace vs. Bama that they did.  

• Like 1