Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls

texifornia

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

If we do really good the rest of the season and get a lot of attention from high ranked players does Sark drop some 3 stars or lower 4 stars that are committed?  He seems like he’s too nice.  Hypothetical drunk question lol.  

It helps when you havent been loading up on bread.  Sark and team has been targeting their first choices.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

If we do really good the rest of the season and get a lot of attention from high ranked players does Sark drop some 3 stars or lower 4 stars that are committed?  He seems like he’s too nice.  Hypothetical drunk question lol.  

Hopefully, Sark only plays nice until it gets in the way of winning.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Dr.Dre said:

Any o line considering bama.  Huge difference tonight.  Ewers relatively clean whole night. Zero sacks given up.  I mean what the fuck is that?

Milroe constantly running for his life.  Shit about to get real with NFL draft taking notice of Texas O line that we haven’t seen in over 15 years.  Just hold on to Flood and pitch every 5 star Oline with the Bama game tape.

In 2 games vs Bama, our 5 star fresh/so phenom Banks had no sacks given up and a one hold call down field.  Going up against wil Anderson and Dallas griffin. I mean WTF is that? Crazy.

Bamas freshman LT got owned by Burke and others all night.

I’d say maybe Flood has something to do with that.

Their left tackle got owned by a guy that weighs 100lbs less and was focused on lacrosse 3 years ago. Get recked. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3

• texifornia changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2024: Bags Don't Beat Bankrolls