Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Macanudo said:

Why are Senators and Representatives allowed to debate State rules.  Shouldn't this be decided by States and not at the Federal level unless there is a  violation of Federal Civil Right standards?

That’s the point of the arguing right now. Hawley says it’s their job. It’s not. They get no say. This is not what the challenge system was designed for 

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Blackburn went no this time. haha So did Kennedy!  Both went aye last time.

Blackburn was no last time. Only Kennedy flipped to no and Lummis flipped yes so far. 

Just now, Js1 said:

That’s the point of the arguing right now. Hawley says it’s their job. It’s not. They get no say. This is not what the challenge system was designed for 

This is what Cruz, Hawley, Hyde-Smith, Kennedy, Marshall and Tuberville need to fuck and around and find out about it.   Ted needs fear 2024.

24 minutes ago, BearMace said:

She's saying "electorial". It's old parliamentary language. 

I believe it was an old wooden ship.  Though scholars maintain the original translation is lost to time. 

18 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Hawley should never be allowed a moment's peace in public for the rest of his life. Anyone who sees him should get a legal pass to pelt that motherfucker in the face with anything from rotten produce to baseballs.

Benedict Hawley should be his new name

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Mitch said he doesn't anticipate anymore objections so I no senator is going to sign on to Wiscy's objection letter. 

If they left Georgia and Michigan alone, I don’t see why Wisky. And the Wisky R Senator had voted down both objections 

• immamac locked and unpinned this topic