Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

Just now, Neonmoon said:

If we have to do this 6 more times I’m volunteering for the next 4 years to help oust Cruz

If we get past Georgia, they may only object to PA. If they go GA, I’d expect 3-4 more objections 

6 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

They've all found Jesus

Once they found themselves in the foxhole under fire it suddenly wasn’t so funny anymore. It didn’t bother them when Dr. Anthony Fauci AND HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN had to have police protection due to credible death threats from Trump supporters. Nope. They were still willing to back Trump‘s attempted coup. It wasn’t until their own safety was threatened that it finally became real to them. Fucking hypocrites 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

Any WH staff that is resigning right now is as brave as any of hitler’s bunker staff that left a few minutes before everyone swallowed cyanide. 

go fuck yourself. Dress in women’s clothing and hope to escape the invading forces and smuggle yourself to Argentina your traitorous assholes. 

• Like 4
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, texhorn said:

Fuck Cruz.

Yeah, remember after the marriage equality decision (?2015), when Cruz immediately started tweeting about how "five unelected judges" have too much power, and how they should be democratically elected instead of appointed?  

Cruz is ready to wipe his ass with the Constitution the very instant that he thinks it serves his interests to do so.   He was ready to abolish the Supreme Court whenever he didn't like their decision.  Now he's ready to throw out the voters from another state when he doesn't like how they voted.

I never ever want to hear a conservative tell me what a brilliant constitutional mind he is.

He's a spineless little cunt, and he is 100% not a patriot or a defender of the Constitution. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

McConnell may have gotten Hawley to back off.  Apparently, he got Cruz to agree to stop with Arizona.  

If Hawley does not agree, he REALLY doesn't know how to read a room.

Nice Judiciary committee spot you got there, Josh. Be a shame if you lost it 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

McConnell may have gotten Hawley to back off.  Apparently, he got Cruz to agree to stop with Arizona.  

If Hawley does not agree, he REALLY doesn't know how to read a room.

It's not that he can't read the room.  He wants to be the heir apparent.  He wants Trump's army of dickbags as his own.  This is the motherfucker that everyone needs to keep an eye on.

• Rage+1 1

• immamac locked and unpinned this topic