Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results: 1/6/21

Mrs Whiggins

2 minutes ago, pacman said:

If this represents the beginning of the fight to make America great again, what was he doing the last 4 years? Thought the beginning of the fight to make America great again was in 2016, when he was elected.

Trump is a dolt.

look around, man. I mean, it's pretty obvious he could do better a second time.

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m guessing someone put this out in his name after the horse tranquilizer kicked in.

677218be9afc5c13de98368c0894b0e6.jpg

How bout no!  Go fuck yourself you seditious traitor.  You don't get off with this bullshit.  You don't get to say, oh well, just kidding!  Hang.  This motherfucker doesn't get to skate.  He must be punished.  His entire family and all of his enablers.  All of them.  Traitors.  This isn't a fucking game.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Speaking of this picture the Trumpkins on facebook are saying these guys are antifa even though they're known Qanon lol

I am no longer using the shortened form. From now on, I am spelling it out: ANTI-FASCIST. Opposed to fascism. Words have meaning, and 'antifa" has become a pejorative and I want people who use it as a pejorative to own exactly what they are saying: they are PRO-FASCISM.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

Invoking the 25th would also work.

It would, but impeaching him and then giving it to the Senate means Trump would likely play nice-ish with Congress knowing his fate is in their hands.  At least stop antagonizing them and openly calling for his attackers to storm the Capitol and fight.  

I do not trust this Cabinet of loyalists. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

We have to impeach again. No testimony, no hearings. Just impeach him and pass to the senate.

We are just telling the next Trump that there’s no consequence for an attempted coup. 

Yep, in a normal world there would be an immediate impeachment and 100-0 vote to convict in the Senate. 

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I am no longer using the shortened form. From now on, I am spelling it out: ANTI-FASCIST. Opposed to fascism. Words have meaning, and 'antifa" has become a pejorative and I want people who use it as a pejorative to own exactly what they are saying: they are PRO-FASCISM.

hoo boy you're gonna make lots of friend on DT that way

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It would, but impeaching him and then giving it to the Senate means Trump would likely play nice-ish with Congress knowing his fate is in their hands.  At least stop antagonizing them and openly calling for his attackers to storm the Capitol and fight.  

I do not trust this Cabinet of loyalists. 

The cabinet is far less loyal and far more likely to remove him from office than the senate republicans he tried to kill yesterday are.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

The cabinet is far less loyal and far more likely to remove him from office than the senate republicans he tried to kill yesterday are.

Evidence?

They are loyalists through and through.   Pompeo, Mnuchin, Carson, DeVos, Chad Wolf - they aren't going to remove him.  Wilbur Ross doesn't know where he is 85% of the time (and he's asleep the other 15% of the time), so he'll do what he's told.  Scalia's son isn't going to remove the fat ass traitor either. 

Elaine Chao might, because of Mitch.  

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

Evidence?

They are loyalists through and through.   Pompeo, Mnuchin, Carson, DeVos, Chad Wolf - they aren't going to remove him.  Wilbur Ross doesn't know where he is 85% of the time (and he's asleep the other 15% of the time), so he'll do what he's told.  Scalia's son isn't going to remove the fat ass traitor either. 

Elaine Chao might, because of Mitch.  

Who's going to vote for impeachment in the senate? Romney and Mitch? At least the cabinet seems to be discussing the option. Romney shut down an impeachment question yesterday and he's the only republican senator I'm confident would actually vote for it.

There will be no impeachment or 25th.  There are no more political checks on Trump, so the checks now involve the National Guard preserving peace on the Capitol grounds and elsewhere in DC.

What's not going to be fun is local riots, where Governors and Mayors are going to be confronted with the possibility of more death and dismemberment should these loons act out.  Already seeing in some states.

What's also going to be perilous is if Iran or another foreign actor tried to FA&FO - we're deeply wounded right now.  While I think it would be foolish to test us right now, it's certainly possible.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac locked and unpinned this topic