Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

One good thing about you conspiracy theory hawkers - if the Texans are trying to mastermind some type of comic book supervillain plot to lower their own assets’ value (?) or gain leverage (which they already have as an NFL team), they have put it in the hands of a group of random girls they’re paying off to orchestrate the scheme from apparently all over the country somehow and magically getting Deshaun to initiate contact as a part of their plan (?), which leaves about a 100% chance that several of them come clean after the dust settles and your crackpot theories become verified. 

Edited by The Earl of Texas
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

HtownHomer, it’s plausible that the Texans, led by prosperity evangelicals who are purging themselves of people not like them, who have been involved in a major smear campaign before, who are neighbors with the lawyer leveling the accusations, who are have shown they are overly involved with the personal lives of employees, and have created a toxic culture, have a hand in a smear campaign against Deshaun.

The timing is suspect. The collection of witnesses is suspect.

It’s more likely than not that Watson was under surveillance for a period of time. How did it start? It’s possible a complainant initiated a meeting with Buzbee and that the investigation led to other victims.

But why Watson? Why now? It’s also possible Easterby and McNair initiated surveillance, including phone hacking.

It’s also possible McNair and Easterby are pieces of shit AND that Watson is a piece of shit creeper.

We don’t know, but coming into this many people had low opinions of Cal McNair and Easterby. And higher opinions of Watson. We’ll see how this plays out.

spacer.png

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, GringoSalado said:

SIAP but I'm thinking these women came forward some time ago and the Texans tried to bury it and/or appease the complainants/victims. Then when things became toxic between the parties the Texans unburied it.

I have to say my initial reaction was "lol bullshit" but the addnl details and alleged victims changed my mind.

Owners heard about it late Jan.

Attempt was made to settle out of public eye with D4 and he scoffed at it.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

You koala brains spinning the idea that the Texans had something to do with this clearly haven't thought this through. This story is bad in every way and helps absolutely no one (except maybe Tyrod Taylor heh). 

I read six of the complaints filed and I think it's safe to say Watson is done as a Texan. Dude is a weirdo massage fetishist who sexualizes it on the regular and is probably going to be writing some big ass checks. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

You koala brains spinning the idea that the Texans had something to do with this clearly haven't thought this through. This story is bad in every way and helps absolutely no one (except maybe Tyrod Taylor heh). 

I read six of the complaints filed and I think it's safe to say Watson is done as a Texan. Dude is a weirdo massage fetishist who sexualizes it on the regular and is probably going to be writing some big ass checks. 

The Office Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, Jshep34 said:

Got referrals from texans on massages. At end of this Watson is done as a Texans qb. Dont think theyll get anything for him though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If even one iota of this is true, he's done in the NFL. There is nothing left to get when the NFL suspends him indefinitely. The Texans will get their cash back which likely includes whatever portion of the signing bonus Watson was already paid.

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Brutal

He's getting his gals to read the pleadings now

Watson wanted to get a reverse massage lol he wanted to give her the massage 😮

Dick hard and asks her "what she gonna do about it?"

bruh

Didn’t he see Jerry McGuire? damnit. “A real man would never shoplift the pootie from a single mother.” 

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

If even one iota of this is true, he's done in the NFL. There is nothing left to get when the NFL suspends him indefinitely. The Texans will get their cash back which likely includes whatever portion of the signing bonus Watson was already paid.

latest?cb=20150130091801

Really holy shit Watson going to be indebted to the Texans?!?!

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Brutal

He's getting his gals to read the pleadings now

Watson wanted to get a reverse massage lol he wanted to give her the massage 😮

Dick hard and asks her "what she gonna do about it?"

bruh

16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

TWELVE 

women

lulz Texans wtfuck

10 more to follow!!111

11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Many of them are single mothers working from home

unknown

marginalized

ez to criticize 

NotGreatBob.gif

btw, what moran schedules a presser the first day of March Madness?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

NotGreatBob.gif

btw, what moran schedules a presser the first day of March Madness?

poor little ole buzbee said he don't follow sports or Texans or any of that 

I guess aggy didn't make the tourney 

If texans knew this was coming and didnt trade him for whatever they could get, they are dumber than i imagined. If any of this is found to be true , i agree he is done in the NFL. Crazy how quickly a player can go from franchise altering QB to possibly suspended

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 4

As far as Houston sports calamities go, I give this one a B+. 

A true Houston meltdown would've seen this news break during the week after the Texans won the AFC title and were getting ready to play in the Super Bowl, and DW would be replaced by Sage Rosenfels helicoptering up and down the field and into the record books for the most lopsided Super Bowl loss in history.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Eh. He's too talented for me to think there's no way he plays again. Michael Vick wound up playing again. The NFL has let and continues to let pretty shitty human beings play football. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Eh. He's too talented for me to think there's no way he plays again. Michael Vick wound up playing again. The NFL has let and continues to let pretty shitty human beings play football. 

Ray Rice is one of the only I can think off that pretty much ended his career for slamming his girl around by her hair

I think it's a certainty that Watson is done as a Texan and will probably get a 4-8 game suspension but no way is he done in the NFL. Cmon y'all, he's not a RB he's a franchise quarterback that has the skillset NFL franchises covet. Also Rusty Hardin is no slouch attorney. This will settle out of court, Watson will be millions poorer, and the Texans trade him to a Miami for something stupid like 2 seconds and 3 thirds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Ray Rice is one of the only I can think off that pretty much ended his career for slamming his girl around by her hair

Yep, rb caught on video brutalizing his gf. Even more expendable than most rbs with 3+ yrs NFL experience. 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah and Ray Rice was on the downslope of his career and wasn't 2nd in career passer rating. 

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I think it's a certainty that Watson is done as a Texan and will probably get a 4-8 game suspension but no way is he done in the NFL.

I might wager on that suspension amount. Depends on how handsy he was in these encounters. If it's just, "Hey check out my cock, what do you think of that?" maybe he gets out of this okay. If there's any evidence that he was maybe a little chokey or something it could get really bad.

ummmm...wow. Just wow.

Buzbee said that one of the masseuses was referred to Watson by a member of the Texans organization and another by his private quarterback coach Quincy Avery. He added that one of the accusations against Watson concerns an incident in the last month and that it happened after Watson was aware of the allegations being made against him.

• Hook 'Em 2

With all the Texans have done the past 18 months it’s difficult for me to be in their corner. But it now seems plausible if they knew about these accusations there was a very good reason the new GM never picked up the phone to speak to any teams to speak about potential trades? You’d have to give full disclosure and if you were In dealings and traded him and then this shit came out you’d be in a lot of trouble. I imagine.