Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

She starts the massage. She claims he says to work the “inner part of his anus” 

"Now this is what I want!" - DW  (allegedly?)

Worth noting Tony Buzbee has made his name in offshore litigation, toxicity issues

"Well at least he's in the right country." - Wanker Blob (allegedly?)

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Says there will be 6 lawsuits now. 

According to the article posted by Nicole, it was originally two women filing two suits each. Now 3 each? Or others coming out of the woodwork trying to figure a way in on this?

Also, if there are texts or DMs, should be easy enough to provide those receipts. Buzbee is doing all of this grandstanding because he knows he ain't got shit. When the lawsuits get shut down, he can continue to  proclaim that these women were screwed by the system and claim injustice. (While also publicizing and casting DW in as negative a light as possible, which might be the goal if he's working on behalf of a few certain friends of his).

Edited by TheBryMan81
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

Here is my futile attempt at a Cliff’s Notes that I have gleaned from lawsuit. There is a lot more details, as it’s 8 pages. It’s filed in Harris County and online, if you want to read it. Apparently there is going to be 4 lawsuits. Two have been filed.

Deshaun “met” chica on Instagram, as that’s where she advertises her business. That’s what younglings do apparently. She’s from Atlanta. 
He slides into her DMs, as the kids say. They exchange DMs and Deshaun asks for a massage. She gets excited, because she’s small time, yet NFL superstar wants a massage from her. According to her, he asks if she’s comfortable with working the gluteus and groin area. 
He offers to fly her in for said massage. She agrees. They meet at the Houstonian for the massage.  
She starts the massage. She claims he says to work the “inner part of his anus” and near “his genitals.” 
Yeah I know it’s the Surl and all of y’all are fapping to the above paragraph, but whatever.

She claims that he was naked during massage and that his pito was completely exposed. She said she offered a towel and he refused. 
She became uncomfortable, stopped the massage and asked to leave. This was all in August of last year. 

Wait. She really thought she was being flown in to give him a massage? Lol. 

18 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Cases like this are Rorschach tests. Some people will believe her, some him, without any knowledge of the situation.  

I'll say two things, though. Any woman who runs a massage service out of her house and advertises on Instagram cannot be surprised if some of her customers expect more than a massage. Hell, I'm just on Facebook, and probably half of my "friend" requests are thots looking for johns, and my Facebook is about as clean as it gets. I never have anything remotely sexual on it. 

I'd also guess that most NFL franchises have people on staff for massages and physical therapy. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On the one hand, Watson wouldn’t be the first or the last powerful man to leverage his position for sexual favors, and these claims should be investigated and the accusers respected. Let the process play out.

On the other hand, it’s fucking tank aggy. Nothing smells right when he’s involved.

• Hook 'Em 5

I'm confused...are there six different women making accusations against Watson? Or is Buzbee filing multiple suits on behalf of the same plaintiff(s)? 

If the latter, what's the explanation? Why wouldn't Buzbee allege all of the relevant facts and causes of action in one petition? Or at least in an amended petition, rather than filing separate suits on behalf of the same client? 

I mean slocum's razor tells me the answer is simply: aggy. But seriously, what gives? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Player said:

I'm confused...are there six different women making accusations against Watson? Or is Buzbee filing multiple suits on behalf of the same plaintiff(s)? 

If the latter, what's the explanation? Why wouldn't Buzbee allege all of the relevant facts and causes of action in one petition? Or at least in an amended petition, rather than filing separate suits on behalf of the same client? 

I mean slocum's razor tells me the answer is simply: aggy. But seriously, what gives? 

I mean, it's all so sketchy.  Like it's all coming out this week, at once?  By Buzbee?  While his buddies are feuding with Watson over being traded? 

The women should be heard.  It should be investigated.

BUT - the optics of an aggy PI lawyer friends with the McNairs filing civil suits against DW and posting about it on instagram first is.... weird. 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I mean, it's all so sketchy.  Like it's all coming out this week, at once?  By Buzbee?  While his buddies are feuding with Watson over being traded? 

BUT - the optics of an aggy PI lawyer friends with the McNairs filing civil suits against DW and posting about it on instagram first is.... weird. 

Yeah, whole thing has the feel of some real dipshit aggy shenanigans.

I would assume it’s so they can get paid on at least one suit if another gets tossed? I’m not a lawyer though. And the whole thing sucks. While I’ve never thought Deshaun would be in such a situation, there is a little too much smoke for this to be completely dismissed. I’m curious why the women didn’t file a police report and went straight to a civil suit.

I believe the suits thus far have all been captioned in the name of "Jane Doe", so it's fuzzy how many plaintiffs Buzbee is actually representing. 

And someone (el fenix?) upthread mentioned the possibility of a defamation claim against Buzbee for the instagram remarks that he made prior to filing the first suit. That's an interesting possibility, and one that Rusty Hardin could turn into a chef's kiss moment. 

I used to read suits like these as part of my job. Very often, but not in these suits AFAIK, the plaintiff will include images of any damning evidence they might have, such as screenshots of text messages or DMs. Likely not all of them, but enough to show they have a case beyond he-said, she-said. I don't know why Tank aggy did not include any evidence of this nature -- he either does not have them or is withholding them for strategic purposes or maybe he just doesn't know that's what you do in suits like this.

All his mixed whining, chest-thumping, and bragging in those IG messages suggests strongly that he is still deeply into the sauce.

Seems like a lifetime ago now:

55 minutes ago, Js1 said:

This concept that Buzbee is friends with Cal and Easterby keeps getting parroted with no evidence. Because they both live in the same part of Houston? If it is true that they coordinated on this, they are even bigger idiots than we all thought they were a week ago...either kills his trade value or if he stays their star QB is a sexual predator. Lose lose for the Texans. 

• Hook 'Em 3

When DW requested to be traded, most of the public sentiment was on his side and the Texans were regarded as dysfunctional idiots. To me this whole situation plays like an attempt at, "Now we can trade him and the public won't get pissed at us for trading him!"

Make sense? Not completely, but this is the Texans we're talking about.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

When DW requested to be traded, most of the public sentiment was on his side and the Texans were regarded as dysfunctional idiots. To me this whole situation plays like an attempt at, "Now we can trade him and the public won't get pissed at us for trading him!"

Make sense? Not completely, but this is the Texans we're talking about.

Or (puff, puff, pass) have you ever thought that Watson is paying Buzbee to see him, so he can finally get out of town? Can you dig it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I used to read suits like these as part of my job. Very often, but not in these suits AFAIK, the plaintiff will include images of any damning evidence they might have, such as screenshots of text messages or DMs. Likely not all of them, but enough to show they have a case beyond he-said, she-said. I don't know why Tank aggy did not include any evidence of this nature -- he either does not have them or is withholding them for strategic purposes or maybe he just doesn't know that's what you do in suits like this.

All his mixed whining, chest-thumping, and bragging in those IG messages suggests strongly that he is still deeply into the sauce.

Seems like a lifetime ago now:

The part where he thanks his mother is the strangest part of the probably the most bizarre speech in the history of Houston politics. 

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

The part where he thanks his mother is the strangest part of the probably the most bizarre speech in the history of Houston politics. 

I bet Sam Houston had a few beauts before he finally dried out, but yeah, in the history of Houston as part of the United States of America...

8 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Trial lawyer buddy of mine suggest the possibility the Texans are trying to get out of Watson's contract via violation of a possible morals clause in Watson's deal. 

No wai!!

6 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Trial lawyer buddy of mine suggest the possibility the Texans are trying to get out of Watson's contract via violation of a possible morals clause in Watson's deal. 

Your lawyer buddy is an idiot. Why would they want to get out of his contract thus allowing him to leave for no return when they can get multiple high draft picks and/or players via trade?  

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Hate said:

I don’t get it.

The general perception from this board is

1) Women should have expected to get assaulted because he flew them in from another city.

2) This is an elaborate scheme by the Texans to destroy Watson, though, it makes absolutely no sense.

3) the attorney is an aggy, ergo the entire thing is bullshit.

Probably a few other QAnon responses, instead of the most likely reason, Watson has a problem with self control and power dynamics.

So tell me, given that the sentiment against the women is they are lying, why would they file police reports?

They are the ones who's character is being called into question, not the guy accused of being a perv, but he's an elite athlete so obviously he can't be a perv.

I hope that this is bullshit, but with 3 lawsuits claiming similar actions, my guess is, it is not.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The general perception from this board is

1) Women should have expected to get assaulted because he flew them in from another city.

2) This is an elaborate scheme by the Texans to destroy Watson, though, it makes absolutely no sense.

3) the attorney is an aggy ergo, the entire thing is bullshit.

Probably a few other QAnon responses, instead the most likely reason, Watson has a problem with self control and power dynamics.

So tell me, given that the sentiment against the women is they are lying, why would they file police reports?

For most reasonable people, “DW assaulted me yesterday so I’m filing a police report today” is much easier to believe than “DW assaulted me a few months ago and I’m suing him for it now”. 

The allegations may be true, but the optics of the first scenario are much more likely to garner sympathy.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Your lawyer buddy is an idiot. Why would they want to get out of his contract thus allowing him to leave for no return when they can get multiple high draft picks and/or players via trade?  

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Well it's the Texans we're talking about 

Exactly. And Failson would have done his daddy proud, showing at least one inmate that he didn't run the prison.