Is Deshaun Watson Done in Houston?

Vic Mackey

38 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Isnt Buzbee an aggy?

Yes. And he parks a tank on the street in front of his house. 

I don't follow the NFL much, and damn sure not the Texans, but might McNair be drumming this up as leverage? As in "don't sit out and this all goes away"? 

He does seem like just the moron to try this. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Wait, Mcnair is trying to get Watson to stay in Houston by having someone sue him so no one will trade for him? He can't be that stupid, can he?

Is that a serious question? Inconceivable! 

Have you ever met or interacted with Cal McNair?

Combine that with Jack Easterby and Tony Buzbee.

Those three together are a very solid brain trust. One that would make Vizzini proud. Not sure if three minds of that caliber have ever been assembled. 

Let me put it this way: Have you ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates? 
Morons. 
What could possibly go wrong with the Texans and the Deshaun situation with those 3 mental giants working together?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hate said:

This should be pretty simple here. Either she has the instant messages and DM’s to prove this or she doesn’t. I’d really be shocked if these allegations were true, but stranger things have happened.

Listening to 610 earlier, apparently there are texts of him apologizing to this girl.

I haz the confusion on the Buzbee dude, so someone help a Surl Brotha out.

He touts himself as a tough guy Marine, but let’s the defendant know about the case... through Instagram post.

Declares himself a woman’s rights activist, but proposed and is engaged to a sugar baby. 
Talks about not making excuses for NFL quarterbacks, but bought a billboard to try to convince Texans to draft Johnny Manziel.

States how sharp his acumen and skills are ... but matriculated from A&M.

I get the duality of man. However, can one brave Surl untie the above mentioned Gordian Knots for me? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

Listening to 610 earlier, apparently there are texts of him apologizing to this girl.

An apology doesn't mean anything unless he admits to exactly what she is alleging in it. I'd also be shocked if he wasn't more willing to agree to the 6 fig settlement if he knew he had done something wrong.

It doesn't match the guy's character/public persona at all, so at the very least he would be active in protecting that.

Been texting with some friends in Houston today and everything about Buzbee is pretty confusing. One thing that seems pretty clear is the guy loves to party. Was pretty highly thought of at some point but is mostly a raging lunatic at this point. One part specifically that I'm wondering about: 

12 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

He touts himself as a tough guy Marine, but let’s the defendant know about the case... through Instagram post.

If we take the civil suit at face value (yeah i know)...what would be the point of making that post exactly? If you are really filing to seek justice for your aggrieved and "powerless" client, does making a post like that serve them in any way, strategically or otherwise? 

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Hook 'Em 1

buzbee's instagram posts bug me. doesn't quite feel ethical.  i say that without having seen them but it doesn't particularly sit right that he's announcing litigation on the gram.  also might open him to a defamation claim, depending on exactly what the contents were. 

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

He's no Cuomo..No CR.

Just recent relevance.

I'm always skeptical when the lawyers get involved before the cops. IF the two stooges came up with this, then the Texans are getting new owners.

if deshaun was really asking for a little ass play he's made up for in quality what cuomo has in quantity

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The lawyer and his background mean nada to me. Are the charges credible? (I doubt they are: Pandora’s box has been opened)

When the lawyer claims to be a friend/neighbor of the owner of the team... who has a strained relationship with the QB...

It doesn’t pass the smell test. 
It may be something. It may be nothing.

But as the kids say... it’s sus. 

14 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I mean if he found her on backpage and went to her place to get a massage, of course he was expecting a handy.  Lol   2018 BP was still a thing right?  

He also allegedly flew in the 2nd accuser from Atlanta. The guy really loves himself some massages. 

33 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

I haz the confusion on the Buzbee dude, so someone help a Surl Brotha out.

Declares himself a woman’s rights activist, but proposed and is engaged to a sugar baby. 
Talks about not making excuses for NFL quarterbacks, but bought a billboard to try to convince Texans to draft Johnny Manziel.

States how sharp his acumen and skills are ... but matriculated from A&M.

I get the duality of man. However, can one brave Surl untie the above mentioned Gordian Knots for me? 

Whats crazy is that his young/hot fiancé is the super rich one. She is a Moody heiress.   He is marrying up money/status wise, so if anything its reverse suga. 

Edited by Xian

43 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

When the lawyer claims to be a friend/neighbor of the owner of the team... who has a strained relationship with the QB...

It doesn’t pass the smell test. 
It may be something. It may be nothing.

But as the kids say... it’s sus. 

Buzbee and both the elder McNair and Lucky Sperm Club President Cal McNair all live on River Oaks Blvd. Cal can never stray far from mommy and daddy 

45 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

He also allegedly flew in the 2nd accuser from Atlanta. The guy really loves himself some massages. 

Hey maybe he figured he’d go to Carlos Correa route and claim injury from a “massage” so he can sit out injured 

46 minutes ago, Xian said:

Whats crazy is that his young/hot fiancé is the super rich one. She is a Moody heiress.   He is marrying up money/status wise, so if anything its reverse suga. 

Agree with the status wise.

Money... not so much. I believe she’s Bobby Jr.’s, daughter.

Nasty ole family fighting in a recent court case where Bobby essentially sued his younger brother. It was dismissed. 

Lots of bad blood internally with that family. If memory serves me correct, Ross (younger brother) runs the company and cut off older brother’s financial and in-kind benefits a few years back. Ross has a daughter (Elle aka Elizabeth) that was a named a trustee to The Moody Foundation a few years ago. 

I don’t believe younger Frances (Bobby’s daughter) is one. And neither is Bobby. 

A smarter Surler than I can corroborate this and/or correct anything I misstated or left out. 
Mongo is just a pawn in the game of life. 

Edited by JerrysJheriCurl
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wait... is this what the lawsuit is hinging on?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/17/masseuse-contends-deshaun-watson-asked-for-inappropriate-areas-to-be-massaged/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If so, I mean, c'mon. Send her a gift basket and attend some classes or something.

But there might be other lawsuits? What are the claims in those? He asked someone out to dinner and she was already married? 

44 minutes ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

Nasty ole family fighting in a recent court case where Bobby essentially sued his younger brother. It was dismissed. 

Lots of bad blood internally with that family. If memory serves me correct, Ross (younger brother) runs the company and cut off older brother’s financial and in-kind benefits a few years back. Ross has a daughter (Elle aka Elizabeth) that was a named a trustee to The Moody Foundation a few years ago. 

I don’t believe younger Frances (Bobby’s daughter) is one. And neither is Bobby. 

A smarter Surler than I can corroborate this and/or correct anything I misstated or left out. 

That makes sense. I couldnt figure out why someone that young and (and i figured) rich would marry an old like that. 

Daughter from an old, down on its luck aristocratic family married off to new money. Tale as old as time. 

Edited by Xian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

The Moodys are the only old Galveston family BOIs hate more than Fertitta, who has actually done them some good in their lifetime. Not as much as the Maceos did, but some. The Moodys have always been dicks. 

Here is my futile attempt at a Cliff’s Notes that I have gleaned from lawsuit. There is a lot more details, as it’s 8 pages. It’s filed in Harris County and online, if you want to read it. Apparently there is going to be 4 lawsuits. Two have been filed.

Deshaun “met” chica on Instagram, as that’s where she advertises her business. That’s what younglings do apparently. She’s from Atlanta. 
He slides into her DMs, as the kids say. They exchange DMs and Deshaun asks for a massage. She gets excited, because she’s small time, yet NFL superstar wants a massage from her. According to her, he asks if she’s comfortable with working the gluteus and groin area. 
He offers to fly her in for said massage. She agrees. They meet at the Houstonian for the massage.  
She starts the massage. She claims he says to work the “inner part of his anus” and near “his genitals.” 
Yeah I know it’s the Surl and all of y’all are fapping to the above paragraph, but whatever.

She claims that he was naked during massage and that his pito was completely exposed. She said she offered a towel and he refused. 
She became uncomfortable, stopped the massage and asked to leave. This was all in August of last year. 

Edited by JerrysJheriCurl
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Not great or exactly in-step with his “great guy” image but if that is all there is it’s kind of hard to imagine this does anything more than further poison the well between Watson and the organization (whether they had anything to do with it or not). 

Really curious timing all things considered.