Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

fuck em. they deserve no respect because they are ignorant fucks that choose to discriminate and belittle others due to their "Christianity". I dont give a fuck about his sky fairy, yet Mike Huckabee wants to ram his religious beliefs down everyone's throat, and he raised his kids to do the same. If the entire family was to get run over by a Häagen-Dazs truck tomorrow it wouldnt be soon enough. 

azG3Xnmu6o69JMh2pvJhdC.jpg

We're gonna need a bigger truck.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

Why is that a bonus for you? Because you enjoy being ugly to women about their body size and shape and their appearances?

This coming from the guy that’s obsessed with the other guy who brags about sexually assaulting women because he can? Get fucked

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I objected to the slams about Huckabee's appearance. I don't think it's appropriate because it had nothing to do with her job. It also distracted from what a shameless liar she was. Remarking that someone is nice looking need not be offensive although the "would" comments are juvenile.

You whine about the politics of the thing. Do you think Trump voters are more or less likely to be mysogynistic? There's too much of it in both parties, but can there be any doubt that a party that promotes racism and insurrection holds women generally in low esteem as well?

It's odd that Huckabee's name and career even pop up in this thread beyond the contrast in how open the Biden administration is to talking to the press versus the prior administration.

Psaki planned an early exit from the beginning if I recall correctly. She's been great. 

I objected to Trump’s slams against Rosie O’Donnell. I objected to him bragging about how his celebrity gave him permission to commit sexual assault. I objected to his lust for his own daughter. I objected to his general misogyny and how he treated any women, particularly black women, who opposed him. If it was a black woman then without fail he would insult her intelligence.

Like Madeleine Albright (RIP) used to say, “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.” That big fat wonkey-eyed lying cunt Huckabeef chose to work for Trump so she deserves every disrespectful comment her boss would say about anyone else who didn’t show him fealty. She chose to work in a pig sty, she deserves to get mud thrown at her. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I think about half of their shows are hosted by former republicans.

Joe Scarborough and Nicole Wallace (mrowr) for sure. Joe was particularly critical of Hillary and he still has his job.

Shep Smith, otoh, didn’t toe the company/Trumpublican line and got purged from Fox News.

Chris Wallace wasn’t all that far behind.

19 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We all end up in the same place.  It is only how you are prepared to experience the divine energy that differentiates heaven from hell. 

Well, I'm planning on going to a place where an in her prime Heidi Klum is blowing me while I sip on the bourbon of my choice as I look out over mountains.  

So I have that going for me.   Which is nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Well, I'm planning on going to a place where an in her prime Heidi Klum is blowing me while I sip on the bourbon of my choice as I look out over mountains.  

So I have that going for me.   Which is nice.

But what if you end up with Madeleine Albright (RIP)?  Probably a less obstructed view of the mountains...

We had a revision of an extra 95 thousand jobs along with the 430k added this month and you stupid fucks spent your day falling for troll bait about some skank in Arkansas that trolls gay bars, lies for a living and contributes to the military industrial complex. Not Tom Cotton, but some insignificant, flag beating fuck that Donkey thinks is the equivalent of Psaki.

You all are hereby stripped of your BS former R talking points, Beto losing by 10 talking points, the Democratic party having no direction and are pussies talking points. And whatever I think of in the morning to call you gutless pussies out

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

If I am there, too, is it really Heaven?

I made up a joke. It goes like this:

Why would I want to go to Heaven? Other than my mom, I wouldn’t know anyone there.

The other question I like to use on the mystics is:

Will you be there? Will you be allowed to speak? How is that paradise?

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I made up a joke. It goes like this:

Why would I want to go to Heaven? Other than my mom, I wouldn’t know anyone there.

The other question I like to use on the mystics is:

Will you be there? Will you be allowed to speak? How is that paradise?

Heaven being packed with people who think they're going to heaven just doesn't sound like my thing. I'll discuss it with the travel agent later. 

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Heaven being packed with people who think they're going to heaven just doesn't sound like my thing. I'll discuss it with the travel agent later. 

People who believe in an afterlife have never stopped to consider how long eternity would be. You can’t describe Heaven to me in any way that wouldn’t eventually turn out to be Hell.

I didn’t have a choice about being brought into existence. I’ve lived a good life. When I die, I’ll be done with it. If I’m stuck with an eternal afterlife then I’m just a slave. I want no part of it.

And then there’s the problem that the primitives who came up with the idea of an eternal afterlife didn’t know about space-time or the fact that eternity isn’t a thing. They didn’t know where the sun went at night. Jesus in the Bible thought that stars could fall to earth. He knew no more about the universe than the authors who wrote about him. Funny how that works. 

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

People who believe in an afterlife have never stopped to consider how long eternity would be. You can’t describe Heaven to me in any way that wouldn’t eventually turn out to be Hell.

I didn’t have a choice about being brought into existence. I’ve lived a good life. When I die, I’ll be done with it. If I’m stuck with an eternal afterlife then I’m just a slave. I want no part of it.

This was the final season plot in The Good Place.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You got a problem with blowjobs and bourbon?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

You got a problem with blowjobs and bourbon?

No. I don’t have a problem with an acid trip either. But I don’t want it to go on forever.

If we were both in Heaven, we couldn’t each win every hand in poker. And wouldn’t you have a little problem with your wife and daughter giving me blowjobs all day every day (as if “day” had a definition in the afterlife) so I can enjoy paradise for trillions of years?

9 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Good luck getting one from my wife.  Come on, you married women don't do that anymore.

And my daughters are still minors, pervert.

What is the age of consent in Heaven? If your daughter goes to Heaven as a minor, does she remain a minor forever? What if I’m the same age as her? Would it then be okay if she sucked my dick in Heaven? Would bourbon then be disallowed because neither of us was 21? Is there a legal drinking age in Heaven?

Don’t call me a pervert. You’re the one who brought up blowjobs and bourbon in fantasyland.

18 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

lol this gimp is mad he can't get a lucrative gig

Ah, yes, if there's anyone who should be monitoring the ethics of White House Press Secretaries, it's definitely Sean Spicer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Ah, yes, if there's anyone who should be monitoring the ethics of White House Press Secretaries, it's definitely Sean Spicer.

It’s funny because he began his tenure by lying for Trump on his first day on the job and still wasn’t allowed to go visit the Pope. A visit the Pope was obviously thrilled about.

5000.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

56 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

It’s funny because he began his tenure by lying for Trump on his first day on the job and still wasn’t allowed to go visit the Pope. A visit the Pope was obviously thrilled about.

Pope Francis, seen here counting the minutes until he can go back to briefings on child molestation lawsuits or anything to get away from the Trumps.

5000.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f67347915766c0751a1ce0e273f87d13

When you have to get your picture taken with Satan’s idiot minion.
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.”

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 8:33 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

So I'm not catholic which means I need dumb question amnesty.  Is it protocol for women to dress as if they are at a mafia funeral when they meet the pope?  WTF is going on with those outfits?

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So I'm not catholic which means I need dumb question amnesty.  Is it protocol for women to dress as if they are at a mafia funeral when they meet the pope?  WTF is going on with those outfits?

I don’t know but the Trumps are as much a crime family as anyone in La Cosa Nostra. They’re mobsters. A criminal syndicate. Play the theme to The Godfather while looking at that photo and it totally fits. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don’t know but the Trumps are as much a crime family as anyone in La Cosa Nostra. They’re mobsters. A criminal syndicate. Play the theme to The Godfather while looking at that photo and it totally fits. 

Except they are all Fredo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

In private (and they mean really, really private) audience with the Pope...they require/strongly prefer women in black, dress/skirt down to the ankle/shin.  Shirt/top of dress can be short sleeve depending on weather, but they prefer long sleeve.  And some sort of head covering.  Not hijab level obviously, but a little something to show "effort."  I'm frankly surprised that Francis didn't ease up the code, but again it was a very private audience meaning it's just the Trumps, the Pope, a few key staffers, and God.  So very awkward for God.  In larger gatherings, even indoors, even if there's a 1:1 interaction briefly with the Pope...it's much more casual and no head coverings.  I only know all this from some family friends.  

I know he wasn't terribly kind to your team, but say what you want about Pope Benedict...I have no doubt he would have just slapped Ivanka and Melania for being whores.  It's not right, I just want them slapped.

My wife's family are devout Catholics.  And my mother explained attending mass in the RGV/Mexico in the 50's and the women would wear a small black cover with some lace over their head/face.  Nothing much, much like the yarmulke only covers a small portion of a man's head.  They were totally stumped.  They had never seen anybody with any head covering at any Catholic mass in Kansas.  It would never occur to many Catholics to wear anything on their head, in fact it's usually frowned upon...all the men remove their ballcaps upon entering.  Whereas in Temple, a man would never dare take more than a couple steps without covering his head.  

tl;dr---it's more appropriate those cunts wear black than white.  They suck up light for women all over the world.  Melania used to swallow cum for money NTTAWWT) and Ivanka openly teases her father sexually to stay in his good graces.  Real normal shit, way to go Francis.  One day this all hopefully be mythology children read for fun in 4th grade.