Jen Psaki is Good at this Job

Woland

She's a smart capable woman who always impressed me with her ability to synthesize information on the fly and make coherent points in response.  A year in that job is probably the most one can endure. I doubt I would have made it a week before calling Doocy from Fox News an idiot and telling him to shut the fuck up when adults are speaking. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

and she's gone...

Sorry to see her go. But she had a longer tenure as press secretary than anyone under Trump, right? I’m not sure what she’ll bring to MSNBC. I only know her as a messenger, which she’s good at, not as a reporter. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Sorry to see her go. But she had a longer tenure as press secretary than anyone under Trump, right? I’m not sure what she’ll bring to MSNBC. I only know her as a messenger, which she’s good at, not as a reporter. 

Sanders did almost 2 full years.

Nothing is more nakedly political than the misogynistic and body shaming of a thrashing ole "Huckabeef" (as some of our finest on here liked to call her) got compared to the blind fawning and confirmation bias of how snappily smart and pert Jen Psaki is and how great at her job she is.

Edited by TurkeyChew
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not much help, but all I could find (HS swim meet):

greenwichtime logo

Doesn’t help that you types “Jen psaki age 17” in google.  Sickie 

5 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Nothing is more nakedly political than the misogynistic and body shaming of a thrashing ole "Huckabeef" (as some of our finest on here liked to call her) got compared to the blind fawning and confirmation bias of how snappily smart and pert Jen Psaki is and how great at her job she is.

I take exception to the misogyny accusation. We body shame men, too. You must have missed all the posts about dotard's rotundity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

It's almost like, when you unequivocally prove--and proudly display--that you're a giant piece of shit, you lose the general decency protections usually afforded to attacking one's personal appearance.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Read it again.

She did more in less time. Fuck off

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Read it again.

She did more in less time. Fuck off

You read it again, the question was around tenure, not activity. 

Also, love the rationalization for misogyny and body-shaming. There is literally nothing people won't rationalize and be hypocritical about when it comes to their own interests and teams though, I get it: Politics!

• Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

If you are in the job longer but don't do a damn thing what does that say.

Keep talking shit.

I think the cactus flint is jarred in the part of your head that processes information and helps you understand how to read.

The question was literally: But she had a longer tenure as press secretary than anyone under Trump, right? 

I responded to that line of inquiry. I could be wrong, I didn't look it up and threw out Sanders because she was in the role for what seemed like ages (which then had me recall how often she was called fat and other vulgar names that you would never use in front of a woman in real life).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

9 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Also, love the rationalization for misogyny and body-shaming. There is literally nothing people won't rationalize and be hypocritical about when it comes to their own interests and teams though, I get it: Politics!

Fuck you. I can make fun of Harvey Weinstein and Alec Baldwin's physical appearance too because they've more than fucking earned it. It's not about teams. It's about paying people even the smallest amount of respect and decency before expecting the same courtesy to be returned to you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Fuck you. I can make fun of Harvey Weinstein and Alec Baldwin's physical appearance too because they've more than fucking earned it. It's not about teams. It's about paying people even the smallest amount of respect and decency before expecting the same courtesy to be returned to you.

Where is the line drawn? I'd hope you won't use gay or race slurs to those whose politics you hate, but everything else -- ableism, ageism, body-shaming, and misogyny is in scope? Maybe one day you will look back and actually see you are wrong as you evolve.

• Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, TurkeyChew said:

Where is the line drawn? I'd hope you won't use gay or race slurs to those whose politics you hate, but everything else -- ableism, ageism, body-shaming, and misogyny is in scope? Maybe one day you will look back and actually see you are wrong as you evolve.

You are such a fucking beating. "I'm going to go on national television every week and spew nothing but hatred and lies, but don't make fun of how I look or how short I am [god damn, Sean Spicer may have actually been the sane one]!"

• Hook 'Em 2

Keeps on avoiding the point. Time in doesn't matter nearly as much as what gets done.

Sanders is/was a lying sack of shit. Like everyone else the orange buffoon appointed. I don't give a damn about tenure if your job isn't getting done. Psaki showed up and did it well. Sanders didn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TurkeyChew said:

"Huckabeef."  Good one, Chewy!  Almost forgot about that one.

I think what you're missing here is that Jen Psaki is quick as a whip and cute to boot while Sanders' inner ugliness and lies only amplifies how gross she looks.

I just don't see the misogyny in stating the facts.  If you want, I'll call Ted Cruz fat and ugly too.  Because he is.

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Why would that matter? That's as low as the bar can go.

• Fuck You 1

Well huckabeef is a fat, lying, fascist cunt. Psaki is not fat, not a liar, and not a fascist cunt. It’s not political. It’s honest

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

I take exception to the misogyny accusation. We body shame men, too. You must have missed all the posts about dotard's rotundity. 

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Every single press secretary serving under Trump was lambasted around here, and for good reason.  They were all mendacious sycophants who couldn't do their job.

51 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

It's almost like, when you unequivocally prove--and proudly display--that you're a giant piece of shit, you lose the general decency protections usually afforded to attacking one's personal appearance.

That Sanders was unattractive and failed to keep at a healthy weight was really just an unexpected bonus.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Well huckabeef is a fat, lying, fascist cunt. Psaki is not fat, not a liar, and not a fascist cunt. It’s not political. It’s honest

It is 100% political and the fact that you guys can't see it, is why we are so divided (online) as a nation. In my opinion.

• Fuck You 12

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

That Sanders was unattractive and failed to keep at a healthy weight was really just an unexpected bonus.

Why is that a bonus for you? Because you enjoy being ugly to women about their body size and shape and their appearances?

Edited by TurkeyChew
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 8

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Although Trump was especially bad, seems like a tough job.  I think most admins go through at least two.

1 minute ago, TurkeyChew said:

It is 100% political and the fact that you guys can't see it, is why we are so divided (online) as a nation. In my opinion.

Also I should add, I'm no better than you women-hating misogynists. 

My defending Huckabee is political as well. 

And look at what people (not me, of course, I'm a gentleman), have said about HRC. And Chelsea Clinton. And Lewinsky, etc.

It happens on both sides, but it's nakedly political and it's unnecessary is my point. Attacking the press secretary for superficial things like appearances because you hate the politics and the president is like hating the team waterboy because you can't stand the coach and the quarterback and the offense they run.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 11

10 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Oh, that's why! Not a president and his press secretaries using every opportunity to lie and promote conspiracy theories and division while lambasting "fake news" for trying to do their jobs. No, it's our response to being lied to and conned that's the problem. Thanks for talking me through that.

Edited by aggie08

7 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

If a left leaning press secretary did what sanders did, and was fat, I would call her a fat, lying, fascist cunt. That isn’t the case. Currently the Republican Party is controlled and run by fat, lying, fascist cunts. So again, not political, you’re just on the side of fat, lying, fascist cunts so your feeling are hurt because this likely means you are a fat, lying, fascist cunt.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

And look at what people (not me, of course, I'm a gentleman), have said about HRC. And Chelsea Clinton. And Lewinsky, etc.

It happens on both sides, but it's nakedly political and it's unnecessary is my point. Attacking the press secretary for superficial things like appearances because you hate the politics and the president is like hating the team waterboy because you can't stand the coach and the quarterback and the offense they run.

Please stop using the words "Huckabee" and any variation of "naked" in the same post. 🤢 Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

If Psaki was Sanders, and Doocy was with CNN, how do you wager she'd handle him?

15 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

Lemme summarize this for everyone else:

Calling a pathological liar a piece of shit is "political."  That's because "let's be pathological fucking liars" is the foundational plank of an entire political party.

Now, lemme break it down for Turkey Chew:

We all think that smearing feces all over yourself is inexcusably bad behavior.  Anyone who does it rightly gets characterized as a fucked in the head shit-smearer.  Just because one of our political parties adopts as its core value "smear shit all over yourself" doesn't mean that our continue characterization of feces wearers as fucked in the head shit-smearers is political.  The real problem is that the GQP made shit-smearing a political badge of honor.  This is chicken and egg stuff.

Pathological psychopath liars have always been fair game.  It's not our fault that the GQP has adopted that activity as their identity.  When Biden has a press secretary who spews insane, easily disprovable lies like a fucking firehose, I promise you I'll make fun of that person as well.  It hasn't happened yet.  That should tell you something.  But it doesn't.  Because you're a troll, and not a very good one.

6 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

It’s tough to get more misogynistic than TFG, and you swallowed his shtick to the nuts.

He grabbed your gentlemanliness by the pussy; and you let him.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Accuracy
  • Hook 'Em 3

Well, she is/was a deceitful lying cunt so there's that ...

it could be argued that the fact that this dude spends $1,400 a month at chickfila and the fact that this dude is pretending to get in a huff white knighting for people shaming fat people is a somewhat interesting confluence.

I objected to the slams about Huckabee's appearance. I don't think it's appropriate because it had nothing to do with her job. It also distracted from what a shameless liar she was. Remarking that someone is nice looking need not be offensive although the "would" comments are juvenile.

You whine about the politics of the thing. Do you think Trump voters are more or less likely to be mysogynistic? There's too much of it in both parties, but can there be any doubt that a party that promotes racism and insurrection holds women generally in low esteem as well?

It's odd that Huckabee's name and career even pop up in this thread beyond the contrast in how open the Biden administration is to talking to the press versus the prior administration.

Psaki planned an early exit from the beginning if I recall correctly. She's been great. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, sidis said:

it could be argued that the fact that this dude spends $1,400 a month at chickfila and the fact that this dude is pretending to get in a huff white knighting for people shaming fat people is a somewhat interesting confluence.

How hard works I have to look to find a Donkey post pointing out Stacey Abrams' elevated Covid risks? (Get it, wink, wink, hehe, wink, wink, she's fat!)

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Do you think Trump voters are more or less likely to be mysogynistic? T

you are talking about the cult that has coalesced around a guy that says this shit? (an extremely tiny selection of just a few of his multitudes of public statements)

On Carly Fiorina 

"Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

On Hillary Clinton

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"Such a nasty woman."

"If she were a man, I don't think she'd get five percent of the vote."

On Arianna Huffington

"Unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man — he made a good decision."

On Omarosa Manigault-Newman

"A crazed, crying lowlife" and a "dog."

On Kim Kardashian

"Does she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely."

On Jessica Chastain

"She's certainly not hot."

On Megyn Kelly

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

On Heidi Klum

"Sadly, she's no longer a 10."

On Lindsay Lohan 

"What do you think of Lindsay Lohan? There's something there, right? But you have to like freckles. I've seen a close-up of her chest. And a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles? ... She's probably deeply troubled, and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women — deeply, deeply troubled — they're always the best in bed?" 

If I were running The View, I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'"

On the #MeToo movement

"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. … Women are doing great." [Oct. 2, 2018]

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women. If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. … You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit." 

On women he has relationships with

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

"I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

"Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression 'the weaker sex' was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye — or perhaps another body part."

"While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."

On Nancy O'Dell

"I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f-ck her. She was married."

it's all political.

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

you're a very special kind of dumb 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

Well... One is a fucking lair, and lied repeatedly to the American people.  

The other did her best to NOT lie, and try to convey accurately to the American people what is going on.  

So there's that...

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, TurkeyChew said:

perhaps you missed us shaming the entire ignorant pack of fat slobs that comprises that shitheap of a family. 

Mike Huckabee's family photo. That is all. . . : r/pics

fuck em. they deserve no respect because they are ignorant fucks that choose to discriminate and belittle others due to their "Christianity". I dont give a fuck about his sky fairy, yet Mike Huckabee wants to ram his religious beliefs down everyone's throat, and he raised his kids to do the same. If the entire family was to get run over by a Häagen-Dazs truck tomorrow it wouldnt be soon enough. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1