Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?

LTtxfan

This was our defensive two-deep against Colorado last year. With the exception of Juwan Mitchell who SUCKED and portaled to Tennessee, it's the same damn squad we have this year.

The same players who held Colorado to 23 points and 378 yards under Naivar just gave up 42 points and 550 yards to a Kansas squad with the 127th-ranked scoring offense in the country at 15 ppg.

It's the coaching. Stop pretending otherwise.

image.png

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, satyanash said:

This was our defensive two-deep against Colorado last year. With the exception of Juwan Mitchell who SUCKED and portaled to Tennessee, it's the same damn squad we have this year.

The same players who held Colorado to 23 points and 378 yards under Naivar just gave up 42 points and 550 yards to a Kansas squad with the 127th-ranked scoring offense in the country at 15 ppg.

image.png

You mean Ash* not Naivar.

20 minutes ago, satyanash said:

image.png

But @Atticus says we just need some introspection and navel gazing to better understand why this is happening and it's too simple-minded to just blame the coaches.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, GTJ1982 said:

PK needs to be made available to the media.  ushered directly to the airport where he'll find a one way ticket waiting for him back to Washington. fiHe hides in the booth all game.  Someone needs to find out what he is seeing that no one else is that's leading him to continue with his dumbster fire of a gameplan.  

fixed it

• Like 1

I still truly don’t understand how PKs track record hasnt translated at all here. I also don’t understand how before tonight, our defense was excellent in 1st halves and so bad in 2nd. 

What I do know is that PK has to be fired along with several others from that side of the ball.

• Hook 'Em 2

Schooler.  This guy plays safety for us.  Schooler.  IMO, that's fireable in itself.  And I haven't even gotten to Brock, Bush, and a few others. 

Yes, I know.  Devoid of talent, overrated recruits, etc... But, there's no excuse for Kansas to come in off two games in which they scored 3 and 10 points AND SCORE 57 FUCKING POINTS AGAINST THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.  I've always been at the lower end of the Surly-overeact-fire-someone-now posse, but Jesus.  57 points.

He needs to be gone tomorrow morning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This motherfucker makes 1,700,000 dollars per year for this horseshit. He made about $150K for this game.  We could literally have the players call their own defense better than this.  

Lmfao.

Major college football is something else. Coordinators make more than coaching staffs of smaller schools combined. They suck at their job. They know and we know it. G5 should break off from the p5 cesspool and bring back the spirit of college football.

Let the p5s eat themselves within because there’s 3 schools have a shot at winning it yearly. Meanwhile coaches and coordinators take in millions a year to not win
  • Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

This motherfucker makes 1,700,000 dollars per year for this horseshit. He made about $150K for this game.  We could literally have the players call their own defense better than this.  

this piece of shit is stealing money.  

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

I still truly don’t understand how PKs track record hasnt translated at all here. I also don’t understand how before tonight, our defense was excellent in 1st halves and so bad in 2nd. 

What I do know is that PK has to be fired along with several others from that side of the ball.

He coached in the PAC 12 and at Bosie State.  is that not obvious?  he coached in a pussy football league for years.

but ADJUSTED STATS!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• blacklab changed the title to Hey PK -- Keep the Sacks and Turnovers Comin' !!!
  • immamac changed the title to Hey PK -- What would you say you do here?