SURLY ROAD TRIP 2021: Fayetteville - Texas at Arkansas, Sept. 11

LonghornSean

I will be there.  

Going to St Louis first for a few days then coming back down to this shithole to watch the game and then get the fuck out of dodge 

Trying to optimize my time to as little as possible in Fayetteville 

Edited by Scraps

18 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

What the fuck is pig heaven?

Haha it's a row of chairback seats on the very front row of the upper level. For some people it's their favorite seat in the stadium for the price.

18 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

And what lawyer kept them from calling it Hog Heaven?

Hog Heaven is actually what we call our on-campus team store, guess they didn't want to confuse the two. Only so many pork puns out there.

26 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

Haha it's a row of chairback seats on the very front row of the upper level. For some people it's their favorite seat in the stadium for the price.

Hog Heaven is actually what we call our on-campus team store, guess they didn't want to confuse the two. Only so many pork puns out there.

Lol those are the seats i bought on stubhub

I checked on a friend's big ticket account and its letting me request 1 ticket for $100.  Anyone know if UT actually fulfills these student ticket requests?  Do they email the tickets or what is the process?  I might give him $100 and see if they fulfill it.  If I end up not being able to go, I will sell yall the ticket or flip it on stubhub.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

Anybody know what our section is?  We were in 120 way back in 2004.

Visitor sections are 120, 518, 519, 520 and 521

Just got my tickets on the secondary market for 522. Where is the surly tailgate?!

Edited by jwtexan

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Have people been notified if they are getting tickets from UT by now?

I requested but they aren’t in my digital wallet thing, but then again neither are OU and that would be surprising.

i bought my tickets of seat geek.. and i'm waiting for the mobile tickets email to be sent to me since it's from the Arkansas side.  Usually it's sent within 48 hours of kickoff

3 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Have people been notified if they are getting tickets from UT by now?

I requested but they aren’t in my digital wallet thing, but then again neither are OU and that would be surprising.

Haven't been notified, but I just checked the app and I do have actual seat locations. See y'all in Section E519.

OU tickets still not in app.

Edited by LonghornSean

yeah i paid $391 per ticket back in April.. well looked up on seat Geek and you can find similar or even better tickets for $240-$260

I procrastinated on the hotel and now they are all sold out.  Going to have to book a room in the Rogers/Bentonville area (27 min drive to the stadium)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Anyone have any dinner recommendations for Friday?

Hugo’s on the downtown square has good burgers. Doe’s is good for steak. Herman’s is a Fayetteville staple with a little bit of everything. The Catfish Hole has really good hushpuppies and a good atmosphere on game weekends. Hammontrees is “gourmet” grilled cheese for something a little different. And then Wright’s BBQ is the best BBQ in the area.

Those are the places I’d look into off the top of my head, there are others depending on what you’re in the mood for.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Anyone have any dinner recommendations for Friday?
Atlas
Leverett Lounge
Theo's
Vetro 1925
Hugo's
Arsaga's - may only be breakfast & lunch

Been to Doe's and thought it sucked, so surprised to see it recommended...maybe we were there on an off night.

Also, Maxine's is an excellent bar.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Gohogs14 said:

Hugo’s on the downtown square has good burgers. Doe’s is good for steak. Herman’s is a Fayetteville staple with a little bit of everything. The Catfish Hole has really good hushpuppies and a good atmosphere on game weekends. Hammontrees is “gourmet” grilled cheese for something a little different. And then Wright’s BBQ is the best BBQ in the area.

Those are the places I’d look into off the top of my head, there are others depending on what you’re in the mood for.

Good luck getting into Hugo's that weekend.  Agree with all of the above, though, but I'd add in Theo's and Bordino's, which are both on Dickson.