UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Same song different verse. I remain in Agent Skully’s arena. Nice story, let me see the evidence. 

What the fuck else do you want? They catch it on film, Track it on radar, have thousands of eyewitnesses. One fucking story has to be true. Just one eye witness, just one video. Science, physics, reality as you know it isn’t 100% fact. Impossible human kind knows all there is to know. All these ex military are coming out and disclosing this shit… for what? Why risk the torment and persecution if it wasn’t truth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

If it were real, Biden (or any other POTUS) would do that. 

We have dramatically divergent opinions of the US government. 

On 3/11/2024 at 3:58 PM, SquishMitten said:

There’s is no contradiction between saying: a) we don’t know what X is, and b) we have no proof of extraterrestrial visitors

This.  For any unidentified object there are plenty of possible explanations other than, “Must be aliens.”   And just because it’s unidentifiable to the person reporting or filming it doesn’t mean it’s identifiable to everyone.   There are absolutely man-made craft that fly in ways you wouldn’t think they could.  And depth perception is non-existent when looking at the sky without other reference objects.  I’ve seen stars that are light years away and appear to be a airplane 10 miles away and vice-versa.   I have no doubt that lots of weird phenomena has been witnessed and filmed but its a big jump from not knowing what it is to assuming its aliens.

Any why is it usually assumed that whatever alien species is out there is more advanced than us?  I know that sets the bar low though.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Your Mom said:

This.  For any unidentified object there are plenty of possible explanations other than, “Must be aliens.”   And just because it’s unidentifiable to the person reporting or filming it doesn’t mean it’s identifiable to everyone.   There are absolutely man-made craft that fly in ways you wouldn’t think they could.  And depth perception is non-existent when looking at the sky without other reference objects.  I’ve seen stars that are light years away and appear to be a airplane 10 miles away and vice-versa.   I have no doubt that lots of weird phenomena has been witnessed and filmed but its a big jump from not knowing what it is to assuming its aliens.

Any why is it usually assumed that whatever alien species is out there is more advanced than us?  I know that sets the bar low though.  

Because when people witness UAP that go from hovering stationary to accelerating into the skyline in the blink of an eye is a good indication of intelligence beyond ours. 

On 5/25/2024 at 5:02 PM, Texasborn91 said:

What the fuck else do you want? They catch it on film, Track it on radar, have thousands of eyewitnesses. One fucking story has to be true. Just one eye witness, just one video. Science, physics, reality as you know it isn’t 100% fact. Impossible human kind knows all there is to know. All these ex military are coming out and disclosing this shit… for what? Why risk the torment and persecution if it wasn’t truth. 

Who is getting tormented and persecuted? They’re all walking around free and going on podcast and finance-bro panels? 

35 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Who is getting tormented and persecuted? They’re all walking around free and going on podcast and finance-bro panels? 

Something they claimed happened is being called a lie by people who weren’t there. 

On 5/26/2024 at 11:12 AM, Your Mom said:

It isn’t. It IS assumed that any species capable of traveling here is more advanced than us though 

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

For as much conviction as you're posting with here you sure seem out of the loop and poorly researched. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I hear of things flying around doing amazing things. I quickly remember that Kelly Johnson and his Skunkworks built the SR71 in the 50’s. Though some of its secrets have slowly filtered out through former pilots, ground crews and engineers. Its overall performance ceiling has never been revealed. It is the most advanced airframe the public is aware of, yet no one knows shit about.
That said I really have no problem believing that in the 60+ years since that airframe was certified the powers that be have had plenty of time to design develop, and deploy some pretty radical shit. Including shit that can fly out of the ocean, defy gravity, and is really fucking fast. I’m one of those that simply believes we are alone. Just clever use of people’s imaginations providing cover for advanced research. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

Whenever I hear of things flying around doing amazing things. I quickly remember that Kelly Johnson and his Skunkworks built the SR71 in the 50’s. Though some of its secrets have slowly filtered out through former pilots, ground crews and engineers. Its overall performance ceiling has never been revealed. It is the most advanced airframe the public is aware of, yet no one knows shit about.
That said I really have no problem believing that in the 60+ years since that airframe was certified the powers that be have had plenty of time to design develop, and deploy some pretty radical shit. Including shit that can fly out of the ocean, defy gravity, and is really fucking fast. I’m one of those that simply believes we are alone. Just clever use of people’s imaginations providing cover for advanced research. 

I mean look, man. We've been visited. We are being visited. We're going to be visited. Any intelligent, rational individual born after a certain date (probably sometime in the 80s or 90s) that has been able to digest the info shouldn't arrive at a different conclusion. 

I'm not trying to get into it again with all of the 50+ year old white guys here that have never actually done the research or aren't willing to open their minds to the idea - because their arguments are fucking boring and contrived and myopic - but there are mountains of evidence pointing to some sort of NHI presence or intervention and anyone thinking otherwise is fucking kidding themselves at this point.

YMMV. 

We aren't alone.

They're here. 

Let's see where this wild ride takes us. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm not trying to get into it again with all of the 50+ year old white guys here that have never actually done the research or aren't willing to open their minds to the idea - because their arguments are fucking boring and contrived and myopic - but there are mountains of evidence pointing to some sort of NHI presence or intervention and anyone thinking otherwise is fucking kidding themselves at this point.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I mean look, man. We've been visited. We are being visited. We're going to be visited. Any intelligent, rational individual born after a certain date (probably sometime in the 80s or 90s) that has been able to digest the info shouldn't arrive at a different conclusion. 

YMMV. 

We aren't alone.

They're here. 

Uh, ok?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

Uh, ok?

You penned a treatise and I countered it and your response is "uh, ok?"

I didn't realize you were a 13 year old. 

This is a big-boy website, we tend to try and at least communicate with each other. 

Edited by ztejas

On 5/27/2024 at 9:14 AM, Texasborn91 said:

Because when people witness UAP that go from hovering stationary to accelerating into the skyline in the blink of an eye is a good indication of intelligence beyond ours. 

Oh, I believe people have seen them. I also believe the footage from military aircraft that has been released is legit. Though I’m not aware of any observations where the vehicle broke vertical crossing the Von Karmin line. Crossing that boundary would really be an interesting discussion. But, I also ask myself who benefits from releasing such information. Every military has a risk management group. Seeing that type of thing would cause great concern to any person tasked with determining if the US has something others don’t. mostly for the very reason you pointed out. How can you shoot down what you can’t catch? 

I’m just of the opinion that just because a UAP displays extraordinary flight characteristics doesn’t mean it’s an alien. We went from Kitty Hawk to the moon in 65 years. Why is it so difficult to believe that in the 60 years since Apollo we couldn’t develop far more advanced technologies along the same developmental timeline? 

It’s just my opinion. I’ve seen the same shit everyone else on here has seen. Is it interesting? Yes, but just because we (the public) cant explain it doesn’t make it aliens. 

26 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You penned a treatise and I countered it and your response is "uh, ok?"

I didn't realize you were a 13 year old. 

This is a big-boy website, we tend to try and at least communicate with each other. 

You attacked. I didn’t want to argue.

Anyone who thinks we aren’t alone has:

1. Never done any serious research.

2. Is a debunker.

It is mathematically impossible for there not be other life in the universe. I’m sure some may be less advanced than us, and I’m sure there are others that will defy any physics and science we know. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

2. Is a debunker.

It is mathematically impossible for there not be other life in the universe. I’m sure some may be less advanced than us, and I’m sure there are others that will defy any physics and science we know. 

I have no idea about life in the universe. However they do call it the Fermi paradox. And a completely different conversation. I’m strictly on the point of a UAP’s unexplainable performance. 

7 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

I have no idea about life in the universe. However they do call it the Fermi paradox. And a completely different conversation. I’m strictly on the point of a UAP’s unexplainable performance. 

Regarding the Fermi paradox. I’m highly confident there are many people globally (military, intelligence etc.) who know and have seen conclusive evidence. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Tailgate said:

Regarding the Fermi paradox. I’m highly confident there are many people globally (military, intelligence etc.) who know and have seen conclusive evidence. 

It’s a great mental exercise. As you pointed out, mathematically it’s difficult to dispute. But, we ain’t met one yet. Or at least if we have we haven’t been given the details. 

I also enjoy astrophotography. When you spend hours looking up at the night sky you find a lot to contemplate. Hell, it’s why I’m up now. I’m doing a 100 picture stack at 30’ intervals. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 59 Burst said:

Oh, I believe people have seen them. I also believe the footage from military aircraft that has been released is legit. Though I’m not aware of any observations where the vehicle broke vertical crossing the Von Karmin line. Crossing that boundary would really be an interesting discussion. But, I also ask myself who benefits from releasing such information. Every military has a risk management group. Seeing that type of thing would cause great concern to any person tasked with determining if the US has something others don’t. mostly for the very reason you pointed out. How can you shoot down what you can’t catch? 

I’m just of the opinion that just because a UAP displays extraordinary flight characteristics doesn’t mean it’s an alien. We went from Kitty Hawk to the moon in 65 years. Why is it so difficult to believe that in the 60 years since Apollo we couldn’t develop far more advanced technologies along the same developmental timeline? 

It’s just my opinion. I’ve seen the same shit everyone else on here has seen. Is it interesting? Yes, but just because we (the public) cant explain it doesn’t make it aliens. 

You attacked. I didn’t want to argue.

You strike me as woefully uninformed. You're telling me you've seen the same shit everyone else here has seen - I seriously fucking doubt you've seen everything that I've seen. 

I mean, I'm curious. What's your take on the photos of mutilated corpses from South America that you've apparently examined? What's your take on Rendelsham? What were your takeaways after watching Moment of Contact?

What's your take on Betty and Barney Hill? What's your take on Stephenville? Japan Air Lines in 1986?

I can keep going all day. You probably can't. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

You strike me as woefully uninformed. You're telling me you've seen the same shit everyone else here has seen - I seriously fucking doubt you've seen everything that I've seen. 

You really can’t help yourself with that cloak room aggressive attitude bullshit, can you? Show me something you believe I haven’t seen. 
So far as aircraft performance my career consists of working with people like Bill Lear and Dean Dohm of AiResearch certifying the Lear Jet 36 with TFE 731 engines. What exactly are your qualifications in aviation?

6 minutes ago, 59 Burst said:

You really can’t help yourself with that cloak room aggressive attitude bullshit, can you? Show me something you believe I haven’t seen. 
So far as aircraft performance my career consists of working with people like Bill Lear and Dean Dohm of AiResearch certifying the Lear Jet 36 with TFE 731 engines. What exactly are your qualifications in aviation?

You didn't answer any of these.

I mean, I'm curious. What's your take on the photos of mutilated corpses from South America that you've apparently examined? What's your take on Rendelsham? What were your takeaways after watching Moment of Contact?

What's your take on Betty and Barney Hill? What's your take on Stephenville? Japan Air Lines in 1986?

I mean I can probably go 20 more incidents without breaking a sweat. 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Malmstrom 1967.

Zimbabwe 1994. 

Roswell 1947.

Italy 1933.

I bet you don't have an opinion on any of those.

Are you fucking illiterate? My original post, and the subsequent ones were about the advanced performance of UAP’s. Thats it, I meant nothing else. 
So far as the incidents you tacked on. You know shit. You’re an internet guy. If you weren’t part of the forensic teams on site you don’t know dick. More importantly you’re not qualified to have a professional opinion on those incidents. All you can do is regurgitate some shit you read somewhere. 

See, this is the shit everyone on this site knows about you. You’re incapable of having a good conversation. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tailgate said:

2. Is a debunker.

This is also some of the lazy low-hanging bullshit that's easy to dispute. Please show your work on "it is mathematically impossible for there not be other life in the universe". I am super interested in the assumptions you make about likelihood for life.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

YMMV. 

We aren't alone.

They're here. 

Can you tell us what research you've done besides watching YouTube videos? Any actual talking to witnesses? Any effort to answer either how or why? It's frankly laughable to see you be so dogmatic about something that can't be known right now (unless you truly believe that we have aliens somewhere and the government is hiding it from us).

I think the large majority of skeptics in this thread (myself certainly included) have never said that aliens have 100%  not visited Earth, just that it is unlikely for a number of reasons. I am not certain that your observation that a bunch of 50+ year olds have less rigid thinking than 20 year olds is quite the flex that you think it is.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

This is also some of the lazy low-hanging bullshit that's easy to dispute. Please show your work on "it is mathematically impossible for there not be other life in the universe". I am super interested in the assumptions you make about likelihood for life.

I also don’t understand the flaw that’s being associated with the Fermi Paradox. 

I think that anyone who wants to make the argument from probability that there is intelligent life out there that is capable of reaching us (much less HAS reached us) should reflect on the following:

1. Life evolved on earth 3.7 billion years ago. 

2. No species capable of using language or technology evolved until  about 315,000 years ago. 

3. That species didn’t do much with that capability until around 30,000 years ago.

4. That species has been discoverable for about 100 years via radio waves and has been spacefaring for about 70 years. 

Earth is the only place we KNOW evolved intelligent life. But the chances of actually finding it here on any given solar year you choose randomly are FAR,FAR, FAR worse than winning the PowerBall. 

The odds of aliens finding us are far worse than you think. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)

It amazes me that this subject actually gets people so worked up that they'll start insulting each other. I'm gonna go ahead and say that until I see aliens with my own eyes, they aren't among us. Other life out there in the universe, sure, that's a magnitude of space that I just can't fathom. But I am fairly certain that a species capable of traveling across the universe would not simply watch us... they would immediately eliminate us and take our resources....

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

But I am fairly certain that a species capable of traveling across the universe would not simply watch us... they would immediately eliminate us and take our resources....

I hold the more optimistic view that such a species would be sending scientists as explorers and rather than watching us, messing with our weapons systems, and engaging in general aerial grab-ass, they would make contact and share technologies and celebrate the discovery that they are not alone. Such a species would know as well as we do that life in the universe is rare and precious. 

1 hour ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Name does not check out. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

I hold the more optimistic view that such a species would be sending scientists as explorers and rather than watching us, messing with our weapons systems, and engaging in general aerial grab-ass, they would make contact and share technologies and celebrate the discovery that they are not alone. Such a species would know as well as we do that life in the universe is rare and precious. 

Hey, you never know. Maybe the intergalactic species has evolved well past needing warfare to solve things, or they don't need our resources, who knows.

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

YMMV. 

We aren't alone.

They're here. 

Can you tell us what research you've done besides watching YouTube videos? Any actual talking to witnesses? Any effort to answer either how or why? It's frankly laughable to see you be so dogmatic about something that can't be known right now (unless you truly believe that we have aliens somewhere and the government is hiding it from us).

I think the large majority of skeptics in this thread (myself certainly included) have never said that aliens have 100%  not visited Earth, just that it is unlikely for a number of reasons. I am not certain that your observation that a bunch of 50+ year olds have less rigid thinking than 20 year olds is quite the flex that you think it is.

Yeah I can't imagine how someone can be this absolutist about this murky a topic.

I understand from a probability standpoint alone it's just about utterly impossible that we're alone in the universe as intelligent life, but the probability that extraterrestrial life has visited earth is an entirely different animal and that kind of secret would be unfathomably difficult to keep quiet.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah I can't imagine how someone can be this absolutist about this murky a topic.

I understand from a probability standpoint alone it's just about utterly impossible that we're alone in the universe as intelligent life, but the probability that extraterrestrial life has visited earth is an entirely different animal and that kind of secret would be unfathomably difficult to keep quiet.

Why do you understand that it's just about utterly impossible that we're alone in the universe as intelligent life? What are the assumptions you are making?

Any attempt to quantify the probability of life involves literally guessing at key variables. We are trying to draw from an n of 1. There may be life, there may not be, any attempt to judge probability is just wish casting. And that's fine, it's super fun to think about speculate, but trying to draw probabilistic conclusions is pure fallacy. 

• Like 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

The threat of losing of your life is a good reason to keep quiet. 

• Haha 1