2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

43 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Has this guy thrown his changeup for a strike yet tonight?  Seems like every one of them bounces three feet in the plate.  Too bad we swing at half of them.

42 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The only thing he's throwing for strikes consistently is his fastball.  Everyone should be sitting on it and taking everything else.

Second time through the lineup ought to be really rough on him the way he's going.

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The dude can only throw his change up for a strike and we are still hunting fucking fastballs.

Interesting last hour of baseball

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

2 pitches, 2 outs, and still the autopull before the dreaded 3rd time through the order.  I hate crap like this.  We're playing 3 games in 3 days, maybe go just a little off script to minimize how much you have to use the pen?

I don’t think it’s about that. Honestly my initial thought was this was stupid and then thinking about it you aren’t going to trust Taylor much at all- this is his time, and it’s auto pinch hit next inning anyway so sure, why not?  This inning was end of line for him anyway. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn