2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

That’s pathetic. I don’t give a fuck if he got hit by a pitch. This is the world fucking series. Go all out.

That run doesn’t give you anything. No point in running yourself into an out unless it’s guaranteed 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UDontKnow said:

I doubt the Braves will pitch this well again for Games 4 and 5. Their bullpen will be taxed and the Astros will make them pay for it.

Tonight sucked

But I fully expect/believe we’ll take the next 3.

have seen it too many times with this core. A listless, deflating loss where it seems all hope is lost only to come back and shut everyone up 

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Tonight sucked

But I fully expect/believe we’ll take the next 3.

have seen it too many times with this core. A listless, deflating loss where it seems all hope is lost only to come back and shut everyone up 

It's just one game. We were dead in the water against Boston, too. 

I 'member.

8 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

We cannot hit for shit and the Braves catcher cannot throw anyone out. We had Siri on base with no outs in the 8th and waited until we had 2 outs to send him. Great job Dusty. 

Tonight is Dusty's fault?

This alleged best offense in baseball needs to fucking put together good at bats.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

It's just one game. We were dead in the water against Boston, too. 

I 'member.

And ‘19 LDS coming home from Tampa. And ‘17 LCS coming home from NY.

you can even throw in ‘19 heading to DC. And ‘20 LCS after 3 games.

’18 LCS was the only series in the previous 12 where we were overmatched and result played out that way, and this Braves team is not on the level of that Red Sox team

I still feel like it's Astros in 6.  This is the same spot as the ALCS, only they have no starter for the next two games and we already raked off their starter for Game 6.

We should be able to score plenty of runs the next three games.  As long as the pitching doesn't completely shit the bed, we should be in good shape.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

Alex Bregman's initials are AB, which also stand for A Bitch. Drop your fucking nuts and play like you give a fuck.

I've never been more disgusted with a team then than tonight... world series no less. If these guys don't give a fuck why should I?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1