2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:
18 minutes ago, Gourmand said:
eh. as long as seats are that close to the boundary, fans are going to do that. it's annoying and shit but I don't judge fans too harshly over that because they're not paid to play the game or to be a fan, and any ball that comes anywhere close to a fan makes people lose their mind. 

If it were a kid maybe. Grown ass men seem to be the main dumbfucks who do this

It happens all the time. All the time. It's easy to bash a fan in that circumstance but having a ball hit right at you in a stadium full of people is stunning and makes fans do dumb shit. I know, I had a home run hit to me on Mother's Day in 2000 on a Sunday night game on ESPN. Mitch Meluskey eight rows into the RF bleachers. You're not thinking of anything but that damn ball coming right at you and if you've ever played little league, your instinct is to catch that fucking ball. Jeez look at how fans freak out over foul balls in their vicinity. It's asking too much to expect the average ass in a seat to have enough awareness of game situation and the field of play to ignore their instinct to try and catch a ball coming right at them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

I used to enjoy him, but there has been a change in Chandler’s coverage this season. Why do our beat reporters always end up openly hating the team they cover?

and he also tweeted about how fans shouldn't reach over the wall because it's not that hard. 

He is such a douche lately. 

The Astros can't seem to get any distance on those pedo-enabling Oakland A's. What the hell Giants????

The last time the Astros picked up a game on Oakland was Fri Aug 13th. In fact, that was the last day that HOU/OAK had opposite game results. Since the Giants series that started on July 31st, there have only been four days when the Astros won and the A's lost. That KC series was a massive fuckup because the Astros could have gained three games on Oakland..... 

• Rage+1 1