2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Gotta address the starting pitching in the off season. JV and Zach will not be back. We have LMJ, who as good as he is is not a #1 starter, imo. The rest are 4th or 5th starters. 

That’s a lot of salary + Correa’s money to spend.  God help us that Click makes the right moves 

1 minute ago, Tommy Nobis said:

We couldn’t even make this game respectable at home. Our lineup is full of pussies. Maybe breaking them up with Correa gone will do some good. We need some fucking dogs on this team that are hungry.

We are currently in game 6 of the world series. Honestly shut up

Edited by rvm96
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, htown85 said:

Not even sure how we got to a 6th game. Just look at the stats, completely outplayed.

they have scored 23 runs to our 20. they have 6 runs on 4 hits to our 0 runs on 3 hits. our bullpen was lights out all series. the difference is they hit the longball with runners on base, we have not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gourmand said:

they have scored 23 runs to our 20. they have 6 runs on 4 hits to our 0 runs on 3 hits. our bullpen was lights out all series. the difference is they hit the longball with runners on base, we have not. 

I think we only have 2 doubles. All I remember is Tucker and Bregman hitting doubles. There is probably 1 I’m missing. When you have 5 extra base hits and your starters can’t get through 4 innings, you should be done in 4-5 games.