2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

6 minutes ago, htown85 said:

I think we only have 2 doubles. All I remember is Tucker and Bregman hitting doubles. There is probably 1 I’m missing. When you have 5 extra base hits and your starters can’t get through 4 innings, you should be done in 4-5 games.

Going into this game, they had 7 doubles to our 7 doubles and 1 triple. The difference is the 8 hrs to our 2. 

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Well, at least we're almost done hearing about Ozzie Albies' historic stolen base that won everybody a taco.  I can't believe nobody ever stole a base in like 120 years of World Serieses.

They do it every year. Maybin did it for us. 

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Well, at least we're almost done hearing about Ozzie Albies' historic stolen base that won everybody a taco.  I can't believe nobody ever stole a base in like 120 years of World Serieses.

It’s just marketing bullshit.  Don’t let that get to you. Let the fact that we ran out of pitching and our bats choked get to you.  That’s what I’m doing.  

Just now, texashorne said:

If our bats were decent, we're not even watching baseball tonight. 

Just now, texashorne said:

If our bats were decent, we're not even watching baseball tonight. 

They fucked up in 2019 at home in WS. What goes thru their heads tonight? Why not redeem yourselves?? Do yall want to win?? Stupid  questions but play like a gah damn champion. 

1 minute ago, utxmike05 said:

They fucked up in 2019 at home in WS. What goes thru their heads tonight? Why not redeem yourselves?? Do yall want to win?? Stupid  questions but play like a gah damn champion. 

No home team won a game.  What a fucked up series. That Astros team was fucking sick.  

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Letting fried go this deep is just humliating. 

I blame Uncle Mike for not stomping harder. 

I also expect the braves to announce fried’s ankle has a hairline fracture after the game so they can fellate him in the anals (sic) of history

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

if only you were there to give them a pep talk

• Hook 'Em 3