Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

16 hours ago, Harvdog said:

They need a place for their “Crootin’ Trophy”.

It’s fun to fuck with aggys.  Ask them this:  “What was Jimbo’s record the year after he had the #1 recruiting class at FSU?”

The look, the shock and the “don’t care, this class is better and we got Jimbo” is classic agroid.

Ya but the big part of his downfall at FSU was that those three top 3 classes were loaded along the DL, secondary and TE while he completely mismanaged The OL.   Big difference…. Ohh.

3 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Deadline for LOI based on the recruits time zone or the schools?   

I’m guessing the recruits’, which would point to Greene or LTG.  Since Greene supposedly sent his letter to Georgia that leaves LTG.  

edit 

The 2022-23 NLI can be signed starting December 15, 2021 at 7 a.m. (PSA’s local time) and will end at 11:59 p.m. on December 17, 2021.

PSA means the recruit

Edited by ClubWhatever

4 hours ago, RabidM said:

It shouldn't be Campbell, even if he signed today.  He wants to announce at his all star game.  Watts makes the most sense.  Harris is gone and we're an underdog for Greene. It might be LTG if we decided to take him.  Maybe one of the players we were waiting on in the portal? 

I'll preemptively drop this, just in case:

cvkub9639cs71.jpg

Watts didn't need to sign by 11:59PM Friday as he is a transfer and can just enroll anytime and complete the financial aid agreement. 

I think this had to be a HS recruit, so maybe Harris, Campbell or LTG. 

Perkins, Abor and Greene were all targeting NSD2, right? 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting