Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

As huck concluded previously, he wasn’t saying Williams might lose wingspan as he loses weight.  His point was that he didn’t know if the large wingspan (+6) had more to do with long arms or wide shoulders, and that having that much weight could be a sign of a wide frame absent any more precise data.

the takeaway is that the guy who writes for a living doesn't know how to communicate his thoughts well using the written language. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, dilloncp98 said:

I think Ricky is right on this one. Cambell had always been a candidate to sign early and announce at the UA game. I could see his Feb 3 tweet being a red herring.

If not, LTG makes the most sense 

Yeah, Banks was supposed to be waiting until February, too. I’m with you. 

30 minutes ago, Nope said:

Choice was just announced at USC six days ago

Huh?

Sounds like it’s a classic “removed all USC from his Twitter” situation. 

Idk what his bio used to say but there’s still a fight on in his bio but no USC tweets/likes the last few days. 

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i'm old enough to remember when i first felt confident about vincent young committing because he removed all the miami likes from his twitter. 

Me, too. Vince was deleting his tweet four years before Twitter was invented. That's how ahead of his time Vince was.

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting