Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Harris and Stewart were mocking aggy not long ago and there will still be people that believe money is not the bottom line for most recruits. 

You really don’t need to look further than our own backyard. It’s not the team’s stellar performance this season, the confidence in the coaching staff, or our recent history of player development that turned our class from dumpster fire to top 5.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
  • Hook 'Em 4

We should be happy we’re top 5 after the shit show of a season we had. Raid the portal and win some fucking games and we will have the number 1 class next year.

This years class has been a great pull. However, we saw what is around us this year. Got to be better next year and keep driving forward.

5 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

You really don’t need to look further than our own backyard. It’s not the team’s stellar performance this season, the confidence in the coaching staff, or our recent history of player development that turned our class from dumpster fire to top 5.

Texas was assisted by coaching changes and NIL (offensive lineman) this cycle. I can't really recall a surprising flip or commit for Texas other than maybe Brooks and that wasn't even surprising. 

Harris and Stewart were anti-aggy almost the entire recruiting process until about a month before NSD. 

I'm sure Texas is getting dirty to some degree but this is nowhere close to a similar comparison. aggy is straight up buying recruits right now and Harris/Stewart are about as obvious as it comes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Texas was assisted by coaching changes and NIL (offensive lineman) this cycle. I can't really recall a surprising flip or commit for Texas other than maybe Brooks and that wasn't even surprising. 

Harris and Stewart were anti-aggy almost the entire recruiting process until about a month before NSD. 

I'm sure Texas is getting dirty to some degree but this is nowhere close to a similar comparison. aggy is straight up buying recruits right now and Harris/Stewart are about as obvious as it comes. 

It was literally LSU, Bama, and Texas his whole recruitment and yet A&M randomly closed on him with no DC. Pathetic.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

An OU insider entering a pick at this point is most likely just a guess now that he has realized it won’t be the Sooners. Relax.

It’s the obvious pick right now. The only data point towards Texas is that he didn’t go ahead and sign with osu this week, which may or may not have any significance. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s the obvious pick right now. The only data point towards Texas is that he didn’t go ahead and sign with osu this week, which may or may not have any significance. 

I would still bet Abor ends up at Ohio State but the Drumm CB doesn't mean much of anything. 

It just means OU isn't in the running and he's not going to pick Texas because he's a Taylor Hamm wannabe. 

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting