Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

If Banks is going to fuck us I hope he picks Oregon so we don’t have to listen to the aggy’s talking shit and filling their jizz jars

That wouldn't stop them from talking shit and filling their jizz jars.

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

Not gonna lie... if IT is right and Banks shocks everyone and chooses the good guys.. I'll sign up for a full year membership.

And if they are wrong people should cancel in droves..or not it is just July 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

Not gonna lie... if IT is right and Banks shocks everyone and chooses the good guys.. I'll sign up for a full year membership.

If Banks chooses a school other than Texas some kids lied to Flood and Sark or changed their minds at the last minute. That is pretty shitty either way because it caused us to make some bad decisions like telling another offensive lineman that we didn't have room.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Damn, now Nick Harris is vs IT as well. Tomorrow will be a make or break moment for IT.

Only one who has posted on IT today is Gerry and he hasn't really said anything of substance. Bobby, Eric and Justin have been M.I.A. 247 are the only ones giving concrete updates. In a recruitment like this, I think they have the advantage of being able to get insight from all the parties. 

2 minutes ago, mantis toboggan said:

I mean at some point do you just have admire IT for going down with the ship?  It’s like they are on another planet. 

sorta the way you could admire an ex mistress who calls your job and your wife jobs in hopes of winning you over.. right?

2 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

Only one who has posted on IT today is Gerry and he hasn't really said anything of substance. Bobby, Eric and Justin have been M.I.A. 247 are the only ones giving concrete updates. In a recruitment like this, I think they have the advantage of being able to get insight from all the parties. 

Does Bobby even write anything anymore? Feels like it's been months since I've seen anything from him on the recruiting or football board

Just now, Thiefery said:

Does Bobby even write anything anymore? Feels like it's been months since I've seen anything from him on the recruiting or football board

Gerry said he's working on a big project and he'll be back posting more regularly soon. 

• Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting