Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

2 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I think if you can't run block or pass block you're going to have a hard time scheming anything. I do believe Sark has schemed stuff up for the offense. It's why we do well in the first half. Same for coming out of halftime with a TD drive. The problem is that we have Bijan, Worthy, and then not much else. 

We have at least okie state level players 

Edited by Xian
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I think if you can't run block or pass block you're going to have a hard time scheming anything. I do believe Sark has schemed stuff up for the offense. It's why we do well in the first half. Same for coming out of halftime with a TD drive. The problem is that we have Bijan, Worthy, and then not much else. 

Stack 8, blitz randomly and make Casey beat you. You can’t scheme around an OL that’s porous at best or a qb who knows his OL is bad and holds the football anyway. Casey is fighting admirably but he’s not built to take this kind of punishment and elevate the team consistently. It is what it is 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Schulz2.0 said:

Pick out who on our offense starts for them outside of Bijan or Worthy.

He doesn't know anything. I think we have a little more than Bijan and Worthy, but the others need an opportunity to show what they can do in space. Our OL keeps us from having the opportunity to do much.

2 minutes ago, Xian said:

That’s coaching.  Not talent.  Look at recruiting history 

Spencer Sanders was actually ranked higher than Casey, omg thats why they won.

Recruiting fit is as or more important than the rankings. We've also had plenty of recruiting misses over the last 3 years.

Outside of 2018, most of our classes were filled with backup options and bread

Just now, Xian said:

Just because something was okay I the past doesnt mean it’s okay now, bro.  

You fucking moron, it’s commentary on your dipshit comment not being appropriate. Pull your head out of your ass and get some fucking perspective. YOU were the person making the stupid, offensive comment in the gif.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

You fucking moron, it’s commentary on your dipshit comment not being appropriate. Pull your head out of your ass and get some fucking perspective. YOU were the person making the stupid, offensive comment in the gif.

ism and homophobia is never the answer,bro.  Grow up 

• Fuck You 22

4 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

As has been said so many times recruiting is about relationships not about win/loss records. There are many factors that go into it but bottom line if a player believes in a coach and believes they can be put in be a position to succeed they will commit to that coach.

Eur6_aqXYAIE5ZI.jpg

5 hours ago, golfclap said:

this loss (just like the OU loss) wasn't on players. It wasn’t on the OL or Casey. it wasn’t on a lack of talent. It wasn’t on holes in the roster that recruiting will magically fix. That was a fucking horrible half of coaching.

For the 2nd week in a row. 

Sarkisian and PK have both been absolutely worked over in back to back weeks. Becton’s ass should be held over the coals as well because this team hits the wall and can’t do a fucking thing. 

This was on everyone. Casey made some really bad plays today. The OL was shit, again, The defense folded like a lawn chair when it mattered and the 4th quarter coaching decisions were sub-Strong level.

Agree about conditioning, players looked gassed in the first half and I was thinking, oh shit. That’s one thing I will say about Herman’s teams, they were able to go the distance.

What makes you think he can't control his vices?   Until Sark gets toted out of a hotel lobby in Indy like Rumlin, I am still a fan.   Sark has done nothing at Texas for you to conclude that he can't control his vices.  Florida and LSU are also 4-3.  SEC SEC SEC  I guess.  

Quality losses, amirite?!?!

48 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Christ, this is why I close twitter and surly after a loss. Shit happens. Sark is 7 games into his tenure. If we still look like shit after a full recruiting cycle and year 2 of his tenure then I'll eat crow, but for now, hydrate and sleep it off Xian.

I’m with you on more or less fading for a while from UT stuff, but you’re witnessing the best version of Steve Sarkisian. He’s a hapless mediocrity lucky enough to be sheltered at times by Nick Saban.

I didn’t like the hire and I am out of blind optimism. Whatever Xian’s other nonsense, the 1 yard in the 4th quarter and the 14 yards on the final 6 drives is embarrassing truth.  

We have a loser coach and we’re on year 12 being a loser program. There are better odds of Texas playing KSU with a bowl game on the line than there are of Texas being able to live up to Seven Win Steve’s well earned moniker. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’m with you on more or less fading for a while from UT stuff, but you’re witnessing the best version of Steve Sarkisian. He’s a hapless mediocrity lucky enough to be sheltered at times by Nick Saban.

I didn’t like the hire and I am out of blind optimism. Whatever Xian’s other nonsense, the 1 yard in the 4th quarter and the 14 yards on the final 6 drives is embarrassing truth.  

We have a loser coach and we’re on year 12 being a loser program. There are better odds of Texas playing KSU with a bowl game on the line than there are of Texas being able to live up to Seven Win Steve’s well earned moniker. 

IDK what to think of cutty Sark but I have a pile of cash on over 7.5 wins.  Didn't you say in a post yesterday that you thought 10-3 was our floor?

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting