The 2021 Gold Cup

Knoxtnhorn

1 hour ago, Trey3216 said:

Hoping that El Salvador beats Mexico and T&T throttles Guate so Mexico gets sent packing.  

I am hoping for this as well, but…

Something that could possibly happen is that El Salvador could hold México to a 0-0 draw. 

What happens after that is… 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Referring to what? Them missing players?

That and prob worrying about their families. 

I grew up super poor and had so much guilt when I got to UT and was able to eat Jester cafeteria food 20 meals a week and Gumby's pizza on Sun nights.  I felt bad for my parents and 2 younger brothers eating beans and rice for most meals.  I guess I'm thinking some of the players may have the same circumstances.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

That and prob worrying about their families. 

I grew up super poor and had so much guilt when I got to UT and was able to eat Jester cafeteria food 20 meals a week and Gumby's pizza on Sun nights.  I felt bad for my parents and 2 younger brothers eating beans and rice for most meals.  I guess I'm thinking some of the players may have the same circumstances.

Yeah. Almost surprised they didn't pull out of the tournament. Maybe it's a welcome distraction for some Haiti fans. 

Dike is too much man for Martinique.

I'll be super impressed if Hoppe can play a full 90 at this work rate.

And more credit to y'all for scouting Busio. One of y'all was bragging on his free kicks last week, and another (or maybe the same guy) was insisting he should get capped ASAP.

What a pleasant surprise! He's calm on the ball and usually looks to turn and advance rather than settle for a back pass.

• Hook 'Em 2