Paperback book "Thinking Texas Football" 2021 edition by Scipio

blacklab

He's said in the past he gets the biggest cut from people buying it on Smashwords, but I think it's better publicity buying it on Amazon, reviewing it, and getting it higher in the search results. I've always bought it on Smashwords and uploaded the file to my Google Books account and read it on my tablet/phone, then left a review on Amazon.

Edited by Viper
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 6:55 PM, Sawbonz said:

You might also like

image.jpeg.2bc1e28b3172dc36b642185833e03edb.jpeg

Let's take a look at the reviews . . .

Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2016

Longhorn Bob, what you’ve written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent tome were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone On the interwebs is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2014

This book is a terrible, shameless masturbatory act of the most heinous kind of self-aggrandizement. If you read this book you will catch a disease. I think. I have not read this book. I award it no stars. I actually think somebody owes me financial compensation for having seen the cover.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, blacklab said:

Scipio is a good guy and a great longhorn. The 2021 version of his book is out and I recommend you buy it as the majority of you need to learn a thing or two about football based on the garbage that is posted in this forum on a daily basis.

Available in a few different formats in a few different places.

Amazon Paperback
Apple
Smashwords

Scipio...

Everyone Gets a Trophy Podcast: 

"Horn Recruitin' & Phil Steele Sex Appeal"     (July 6th, 2021)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/horn-recruitin-phil-steele-sex-appeal/id1479624200?i=1000528045508 

Scipio Tex and Kevin Dunn

The 2021 Thinking Texas Football preview is out! What does the Burnt Orange Bible have in common with childbirth? Then, Paul and Kevin talk Texas recruiting. Is it time to panic? Nah, not quite yet. We'll let you know when it is. Then we can all have a nice, long panic together. Speaking of previews, how about some Phil Steele? They break down Phil's national position rankings and figure out if Texas is underrated, properly rated, or overrated at each group. Finally, an informed listener sets us straight on the NC State suspension at the CWS.

• 5 weeks later...