Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

46 minutes ago, GTNY said:

Get $55M up front, give up ~$20M to not have to spend the next ~7 years in college station or near another aggie? sign me the fuck up. 

Give me ~20mm and I'll happily spend the next 7 years in college station.  FUPM.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

with $20MM you could probably get a pretty good VR headset and spend a lot of time away from CS.  

Hitting all of the strange you can find at the VR luxury resorts? In the meantime you can't figure out why your dog keeps running away. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Not me.  200mm, maybe.  It's your life, man

Meh.  I lived in the Houston area for almost 20 years, 5 of those in Katy.  I have developed a strong immunity to aggy insanity from extended close contact with it over those years.  No sweat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Are you saying that because he's sneaky fast?  Deceptively athletic?  A coach on the field?  Lunchpail kind of kid?  Kind of kid you'd like your daughter to date?

Nah, he just looks like Nick Rose and Bert Auburns love child, surely he has that kicker DNA thing going on.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, nnm said:

“What is that?!”  So cute!  I think he handled it well.  We’ve all been there.  Someone shows us a pic of their misshapen, jaundiced, alien-looking newborn, and expects us to fawn over the baby.  The only appropriate response is exactly what Freshwater did here 

Def gonna see more of the Freshwater girl in the future. Mom is a smoke show and you know the girl’s gonna have daddy issues. 

Apparently she’s 18 now and a Kappa at Ole Miss: https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-football/news-in-photos-lane-kiffin-s-daughter-landry-shares-ole-miss-kappa-gamma-pictures#

Mom Layla:

IMG_2127.png.e1e89d8aacf2931db2b89859125facd0.png

Landry:

IMG_2130.jpeg.b96231f38ad3387949b682baa9a34525.jpeg

Y’all have fun with her insta: https://www.instagram.com/landrykiffin.  I don’t have Instagram so can’t browse it like you degenerates can.

Gotta be awkward when dad is trying to bang all of your sorority sisters

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, GTNY said:

Get $55M up front, give up ~$20M to not have to spend the next ~7 years in college station or near another aggie? sign me the fuck up. 

But he doesn't have to spend all that time in CS. He can figurehead it and drop in for press briefings and games while leaving the coaching and recruiting to subordinates. Five days of the week he's on a boat somewhere. What are they gonna do? Fire him?

Hell, he'd probably have a better record if he did that.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.d6268aa76fa1fbac5e76d3451ddb4f0d.png

image.png.c8951303a263987e39f73152a405cc67.png

Didn’t lose any key personnel. Except depth. 
Ok, and the QB that was ACC player of the week and has his team at 4-4, 3-2 in conference, including a victory over a team that blew out this year’s football jeebus Conner. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Office aggy seems to have some wind at his back this week after South Carolina. He expect a “competitive game” similar to Tennessee.

Jesus. The mental gymnastics these people do just to be through the day.

I see no difference between #10 Ole Miss in Oxford and Spencer Rattler + 21 JAGs at home. Same thing front-to-back.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I hope that Joey Freshwater and his Sharks, or whatever they’re going by now, beat the shit out of aggy tomorrow! It’s going to be a “remote” game, as they play at the same time as we do. Every time delay/commercial will be going to the aggy game.

Hook’em!!!

This is where I'm glad to have YouTubeTV, I can watch the Horns on my big screen tv and the aggy game on mute on my tablet or computer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m “old school,” but as you mentioned that, I’ll watch the Horns on my TV and have aggy on my phone.

I remember the days growing up in the ‘70s, on New Years Day, Dad would bring out the bedroom TV’s, and place them next to the floor console tv (the biggest) and place the others on TV trays, ranging from a 20” to a 13” TV, so we could watch all the afternoon Bowl games, usually overlapping the Rose Bowl. By the time of the Orange Bowl, we were back down to the main TV.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

The year prior to me graduating from HS (88) Dad bought a “big screen” which was at best 44” inches in screen size. But that M f’er was a huge piece that was at least 3-4’ wide, 5’ tall, and 2’ wide/thick. It was a beast, for 40” of TV screen! Try to move that without a dolly, good luck!

Hook’em!!!

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

The year prior to me graduating from HS (88) Dad bought a “big screen” which was at best 44” inches in screen size. But that M f’er was a huge piece that was at least 3-4’ wide, 5’ tall, and 2’ wide/thick. It was a beast, for 40” of TV screen! Try to move that without a dolly, good luck!

Hook’em!!!

Was it one of those front projection jobbies that had red, green and blue spotlights shining at the screen? I don’t think there was ever a 44” CRT TV.  I bought a “fancy” Sony Trinitron 32” tube TV in 2001 and that fucker weighed a ton. 

9 minutes ago, Xminus6 said:

Was it one of those front projection jobbies that had red, green and blue spotlights shining at the screen? I don’t think there was ever a 44” CRT TV.  I bought a “fancy” Sony Trinitron 32” tube TV in 2001 and that fucker weighed a ton. 

27” trinitron almost killed me in 1998 when I was moving into my 2nd story apt at Le Marquis on 38th before sophomore year, and I almost lost my balance and fell backwards down the stairs carrying it. 
close enough that I remember it vividly 25 years later. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1