Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

A&M is basically SMU'ing themselves through pure incompetence and mismanagement. I've always believed they're the types to shoot themselves in the foot, but I never fully bought in to the idea that even their most successful and esteemed alums had some magical curse of dumbfuckery and humiliating instinct that wildly successful multimillionaire types would embody just out of association with the school. I never wanted to succumb to this type of attitude, but it's getting nearly impossible to not take as much enjoyment watching them stick their hand in the disposal over and over again as I do watching Texas play and win. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

That Cornhusker forced his genitals into our players fist, that's sexual assault!

Jimbo didn't angrily shove the QB with broken ribs from behind and thus commit assault with intent to cause bodily harm, Max accidentally moon-walked into him.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Has anyone done a breakdown of why Jimbo's offense sucks? It's just stated as fact (and the losses prove it), but I'm curious if there is a schematic/systemic analysis of it around.

His offense is obscene.  You know it when you see it.

55 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Has anyone done a breakdown of why Jimbo's offense sucks? It's just stated as fact (and the losses prove it), but I'm curious if there is a schematic/systemic analysis of it around.

One detail I recall hearing/reading somewhere is that there is very little pre-snap motion. Dunno if that's changed with Petrino.

Yes aggy, you celebrated getting that first ass kicking on your home field, while CDC and everyone else just said “fine,” let’s just get it started again! But no - aggy ain’t ready just yet, even with their perceived head start into the SEC!

Their “bragging rights” are definitely being diminished as the time flies by them. They no longer have any semblance of an “advantage” to talk shit, let alone in recruiting. So let that sink in, aggy, as your historical mediocre self, is about to hit you in the face!

Hook’em!!!