Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

Speaking of cross-burning degenerates, from the Texags ESPiN thread:

image.png.e43dae4885250136c6c90152216442e2.png

Oh noes! They call us gay! They think it's a mark of their manly manfulness.  The queers belong in their own little terrorized ghetto and your blacks need to be fine fellows who you might invite through the front door one day if they keep up the good manners.

Sure Aggie, you're not weird.

LOL.  LHN a conflict of interest to the SEC?  It's going off the air before we become part of the conference.

As far as conflict of interest to cfb, I notice he doesn't point out that Disney owns the SEC Network.  Wouldn't that be the same conflict of interest?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

LOL.  LHN a conflict of interest to the SEC?  It's going off the air before we become part of the conference.

As far as conflict of interest to cfb, I notice he doesn't point out that Disney owns the SEC Network.  Wouldn't that be the same conflict of interest?

You'd think they could wrap their heads around the simple fact that they and every other SEC school (and ACC for now) will have the exact same contractual ties to ESPN/Disney as UT going forward. But aligned with atm's perpetual confusion, their first instinct is to look for a way to excuse their own failures so I'd expect even more bizarre and twisted thoughts from their lizard brains.

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

You'd think they could wrap their heads around the simple fact that they and every other SEC school (and ACC for now) will have the exact same contractual ties to ESPN/Disney as UT going forward. But aligned with atm's perpetual confusion, their first instinct is to look for a way to excuse their own failures so I'd expect even more bizarre and twisted thoughts from their lizard brains.

flat earthers, truthers etc have nothing on aggy in the conspiracy department.  Those motherfuckers couldn't function w/out believing the "sips", lawyers and media are all lined up in a great conspiracy against them.   Hell, if it wasn't for the Great Orange Satan et al, they'd have 55 MNCs. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Well, they've had plenty of practice burning crosses over the years...

Those crosses probably fell over onto them before they could light them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/27/2024 at 8:52 AM, BruceVonClaude said:

This can't be real...they can't tell people the rules??!!  Elk pissing his pants by going full Pravda with Texas joining the SEC is hilarious.

It's like Aggie version of fight club. The first rule of Aggie practice reporting is that nobody can tell you what the rules are. 

From the outside looking in, you can't understand the rules. From the inside looking out, you can't explain them. These morons thought Jimbo "got" A&M, but the Elk really gets A&M.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

It's like Aggie version of fight club. The first rule of Aggie practice reporting is that nobody can tell you what the rules are. 

From the outside looking in, you can't understand the rules. From the inside looking out, you can't explain them. These morons thought Jimbo "got" A&M, but the Elk really gets A&M.

Jimbo definitely GOT A&M.

That generational money will be buying weird gold chains, Kangol hats, personalized jerseys, and Louis Vuitton cellphone holders for his great grandkids. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Never seen this gif before but well done. Marcellus Wallace won’t replace the John C. Reilly version, but there is a place for him here for sure. 

Wow, thanks for dictating which gifs have a place here. Now we know who to go to to ask what is good or not. Appreciate you letting the board know. 

5 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Oh good. This slap fight has made its way to the recruiting board. 

Kindly fuck off back to the football board before you shit up this thread too. 

200.gif

There is no slap fight. I don't read that imbecile's word salad posts of nothingness or respond to them. The only time I even remember this guy exists is when he's voluminously clogging a thread with some of the hawtest takes in Internet history. Just put him on ignore and you'll never think about him again either.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

There is no slap fight. I don't read that imbecile's word salad posts of nothingness or respond to them. The only time I even remember this guy exists is when he's voluminously clogging a thread with some of the hawtest takes in Internet history. Just put him on ignore and you'll never think about him again either.

I hate putting people on ignore but he's not giving me much of a choice. Dude must be off his meds. 

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Really? You're an adult and spell it *hawtest. Jesus, I can only imagine that you're a bronie and wear onsies to bed. 

34 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

Oh good. This slap fight has made its way to the recruiting board. 

Kindly fuck off back to the football board before you shit up this thread too. 

200.gif

Jesus lighten up. Putting people on ignore is for sensitive people. 

image.png.7f77112bd82cabe89d9feda224b98e10.png

What happened to "Now we're a national brand?"

I thought the guy who knew how to win a national championship knew that you had to go national.

I'm disillusioned. Does this new guy even know how to win a national championship?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

On 4/4/2024 at 11:07 AM, RomaVicta said:

image.png.7f77112bd82cabe89d9feda224b98e10.png

What happened to "Now we're a national brand?"

I thought the guy who knew how to win a national championship knew that you had to go national.

I'm disillusioned. Does this new guy even know how to win a national championship?

Maybe Elko just wants to be locally-heavy, just like the heavy-locals. Too late!  Lulz.

19 hours ago, Getafix said:

And here it is - the coaching change version of "Advantage Aggy!"

image.thumb.png.98756ca17e30e0d6a95c540fa0770066.png

If someone starts their coach grading rubric off with "press conference", that person has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Danimal said:

If someone starts their coach grading rubric off with "press conference", that person has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

Definitely the first variable I think of that goes into winning a national title. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

Definitely the first variable I think of that goes into winning a national title. 

Yes. But what about knowing how to win a national title?

How can an Aggie leave that out after it being their mantra for years? After all, It wasn't, "Jimbo knows how to hold a press conference."

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Yes. But what about knowing how to win a national title?

How can an Aggie leave that out after it being their mantra for years? After all, It wasn't, "Jimbo knows how to hold a press conference."

Stupid sip, we moneyballed football and know that press conference performance is the primary indicator for natty coaching talent. 

aggy gonna aggy. Some things never change. 

Not to fat shame, but Elko looks like an undisciplined slob. The man can't control his appetite for Funyuns. 

Comparing Elko to Sark the contrast is stark. Sark is a winner. Elko looks like Blutarsky grown up.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Asithappens said:

aggy gonna aggy. Some things never change. 

Not to fat shame, but Elko looks like an undisciplined slob. The man can't control his appetite for Funyuns. 

Comparing Elko to Sark the contrast is stark. Sark is a winner. Elko looks like Blutarsky grown up.

You know what else has a shitload of calories and not much nutritional value?

JackDanielsTennesseeWhiskey_750-scaled.j

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 4/13/2024 at 6:46 PM, Getafix said:

And here it is - the coaching change version of "Advantage Aggy!"

image.thumb.png.98756ca17e30e0d6a95c540fa0770066.png

Staff - massive upgrade

This pretzel logic does not compute. 

Jimbo hired future HC Elko and a lame duck OC.

Elko hired Klein and a lame duck DC. Massive upgrade. 

Maurice Linguist > Ish Aristide - Mo left to be a HC and was replaced by......the new guy. Linguist now co-DC at Bama and Aristide is back at aggy. Massive upgrade. 

Jay Graham > Trooper Taylor - A week after hiring Trooper's son as an analyst, he's arrested for murder. Point Graham. Massive upgrade. 

Bradley Dale Peveto < Jay Bateman - Pevoto is just another guy and Bateman keeps getting fired. Massive upgrade. 

Price + Robinson > Spencer + Jerod-Eddie - Spencer is a legitimate hire, but TJ-E was promoted from analyst. Massive upgrade.

Darrell Dickey > Colin Klein - Darrell Dickey is what Collin Klein will be in 30 years. Massive upgrade. 

Craig = Wiggins - They're the same guy. Massive upgrade. 

Jim Turner < Literally anyone else (Adam Cushing) - Actually a massive upgrade. 

Joe Jon Finley = Patrick Dougherty - Not really apples to apples but they have similar experience. JJF is a shit coach and I don't know anything about Daugherty. Of course, neither do they. Massive upgrade. 

It's actually more lopsided than I thought. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Ricky&#x27;s one-hitter said:

Price + Robinson > Spencer + Jerod-Eddie - Spencer is a legitimate hire,

Think the general consensus on Spencer is he's a pretty good recruit but sucks at coaching.  See Florida DL last year.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

If you dare... Preview includes looch criticizing Sark's new contract

Billy Liucci Talks texas a&m vs Texas, NIL Truths, Coaching Search

2 days ago     That SEC Podcast

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

If you dare... Preview includes looch criticizing Sark's new contract

Billy Liucci Talks texas a&m vs Texas, NIL Truths, Coaching Search

2 days ago     That SEC Podcast

Guy with patchy beard talking to two ne'er-do-wells about their advanced heart disease.

Seems like a great interview idea.

• Hook 'Em 1