Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

6 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Going against pirate next week may do them in if they cant score more than 17 points.

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

1) Miss St has looked like ass this season.

2) @texifornia @Longhornfrenzy need some more hits, please. 

I’ll never understand this boards love for Leach. He’s actually so bad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

The game may have passed him by, but he was an innovator, won at a mediocre stop, hated aggy and loved beating them, which he did most od the time, and his press conferences were a delight. What’s not to like?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The game may have passed him by, but he was an innovator, won at a mediocre stop, hated aggy and loved beating them, which he did most od the time, and his press conferences were a delight. What’s not to like?

I agree early 2000s Leach was innovative but as you said he it may have passed him by. His disciples advanced his offense to be better with more emphasis on the run game and etc.  also in his coaching career he’s never produced  a conference championship 

Edited by BurntOrange&White

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

I agree early 2000s Leach was innovative but as you said he it may have passed him by. His disciples advanced his offense to be better with more emphasis on the run game and etc.  

I can like Mike Leach while recognizing he isn’t what he used to be. After a great run, should I hate the guy because he’s in decline? It’s not like he’s mack brown driving Texas into the ground. Fuck, he’s basically still Miss St above average. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I think it'll be an ugly win for aggy.  Arnett is a good DC and I think they'll do a lot of stuff Arkansas did.  But yeah, Leech ain't scoring much on them.  Now, if they did somehow pull out a W' I could see aggy checking out and all kinds of turmoil in the locker room.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

It's taken Aggy 4 years to figure out Jimbo is a shitty playcaller? 

Yeah they buried their heads up their ass because he won that one BCS title with Winston, and then got completely throttled the next year vs. Oregon. His record outside the Winston's years were what aggy should have been looking at, because that is what they will be minus 1 or 2 wins because the SEC is light years better than the ACC.

15 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

image.thumb.png.23a97df5edabfbf9d036b21e171e85b1.png

I'm late, so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else. The Aggies keep griping about abandoning their running game.

Spiller got 12 yards on the first play of the game. He then got 67 on the TD run. All else was largely futility. You do the math:

image.png.9081ec744714179188d7c0cc58e44ae4.png

Spiller on the day:

image.png.5495a00c9498652f05c1acfc7aae0e56.png

That'd be 10 rushes for 8 yards. 

Football geniuses, them Ags.

image.png

Edited by RomaVicta

8 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

8 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yep. He's fun. I like fun in my sports entertainment or any entertainment for that matter.

E'erbody so serious.

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread