Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Excuse me, Senor. Next year is your year. Always next year.

And poooooor Jimbo. Think of all the calluses he has on his fingers from repeatedly counting his unearned millions of dollars!

It is fully earned and guaranteed and that is the problem. Aggy is stuck. He won't change.

Do you think that cuck is going to turn over the offense to a new coordinator? No way in hell. They can't force him to do shit. Even if he did, he would micromanage the shit out of him.

It will be interesting to see what happens to their recruiting this year and next. The current SEC teams will be all over them.

I think Jizzbos tenure at aggy is going to mimic the roller coaster. Clickity clack mofos.

10 hours ago, texifornia said:

"The whole world gets to watch us get impregnated [vs Bama]"

Hide contents

FATwuWPX0AEtHjV?format=jpg&name=mediumFATwvR9VQAIKo4L?format=jpg&name=mediumFATwwmIWUAksQiF?format=jpg&name=mediumFATwxIdXoAYkDsS?format=jpg&name=medium

"Wonder if Saban calls off the dogs before the 4th quarter"

After Jimbo's genius "We're gonna beat their ass" comment this off-season, there's no way in hell Saban calls off the dogs. I bet he wants to score 70

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

"Wonder if Saban calls off the dogs before the 4th quarter"

After Jimbo's genius "We're gonna beat their ass" comment this off-season, there's no way in hell Saban calls off the dogs. I bet he wants to score 70

Saban is going to park his foot up Jimbos ass at midfield before the game and coach the entire game hopping around on one leg. By the end of the game Saban will pull out his partially digested shoe, sign it, and then shove it down Jimbo's throat.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I keep seeing how Jimbo has a "hard offense" to learn being parroted, but where does that come from?  Is it really that "hard" or is this yet another excuse for shitty QB development?

23 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

So discrete racism.  Got it

No, it's a west coast based offense, which its much more difficult to learn in college than the various types of spread offenses. It's a great offense if you can practice all day like you can in the pros, but in college you need guys who've been in the system for years. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is the funniest part. They’ll lose a ton of their best players after this season. So Jimbo’s first 5 years will have culminated into one NY6 bowl win against a team missing half its starters during a fluky Covid year. 

if you really want to laugh, think about what happens if they play Texas in the Alamo bowl and like 4 players on their defense opts out 😬

23 minutes ago, NoName said:

if you really want to laugh, think about what happens if they play Texas in the Alamo bowl and like 4 players on their defense opts out 😬

You mean they'll be making excuses in advance as well as after the fact? Like they didn't want to be there?

Basically, the same thing happens no matter what. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Fud said:

No, it's a west coast based offense, which its much more difficult to learn in college than the various types of spread offenses. It's a great offense if you can practice all day like you can in the pros, but in college you need guys who've been in the system for years. 

Shawn Watson says nah uh.

2 hours ago, Enchubben said:

He was a student in 3 different decades? Is he the guy developing the alchemy and maroon carrots program?

His dissertation is entitled "From the outside looking in, you can’t understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can’t explain it.", so it will obviously take quite a bit of time to unravel.

On 9/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, HtownHorn said:

Yeah they buried their heads up their ass because he won that one BCS title with Winston, and then got completely throttled the next year vs. Oregon. His record outside the Winston's years were what aggy should have been looking at, because that is what they will be minus 1 or 2 wins because the SEC is light years better than the ACC.

Especially the ACC before Clemson took off.  It was a really bad conference when Jimbo had those good years.  Miami and Florida were also shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Viper said:

I really laughed at #10. you know his wife and kids are dreading that weekend now like a griswald family road trip.

Yeah I read that list to my wife, and she like I, laughed out loud at the buying 7 "Bama tix in April for the impending butt fucking...

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread