Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, Sal said:

Jimbo screwed him. Set him up to fail

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

I pity Calzada as well. He was never supposed to play this much. He signed up to wear a ball cap and hold a clipboard in exchange for a free ride. 

Yep, and you know the fake army students are giving him shit on campus during the week too

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Sumlin vs Jimbo

Hide contents

FAzDQFRXIAcPZAw?format=jpg&name=900x900FAzDQgcXsAcs4-K?format=jpg&name=900x900FAzDQ3hXMAAvJcd?format=jpg&name=900x900FAzDRM7WYAQY0S-?format=jpg&name=900x900

“His failure to land top shelf WR talent is another problem.”

i wonder what color the sky is in their world. 

dylan Wright, jalen Preston, Demond demas are 3 that should be killing it for them this season.  Aenias smith was a 3 star that fell into their lap that has been a great player for them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I pity Calzada as well. He was never supposed to play this much. He signed up to wear a ball cap and hold a clipboard in exchange for a free ride. 

Same.  My younger cousin goes to A&M.  He knows Calzadas roommate.  Apparently the kid struggles with the mental side of the game with panic type issues.  Last year one game against a FCS team Jimbo told him he would get some snaps at the end after Mond and King.  He didn’t get to play at all or as much as promised.  And was hyperventilating on the sideline.  My cousin texted me when King got hurt and said they were fucked.  Before Calzada threw a pass.  I thought he did look a little better yesterday.  And had a nice run. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Same.  My younger cousin goes to A&M.  He knows Calzadas roommate.  Apparently the kid struggles with the mental side of the game with panic type issues.  Last year one game against a FCS team Jimbo told him he would get some snaps at the end after Mond and King.  He didn’t get to play at all or as much as promised.  And was hyperventilating on the sideline.  My cousin texted me when King got hurt and said they were fucked.  Before Calzada threw a pass.  I thought he did look a little better yesterday.  And had a nice run. 

This might explain the scuttlebutt about Calzone being a pothead. But then again we would all be potheads if we were marooned in The Station which apparently is not so lit for Calzone.

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

FAy1J4GXIAAB3xE?format=jpg&name=smallFAy1KM9XoA0HlAE?format=jpg&name=small

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor
that paragraph at the end by SBDavis87 damn near made me black out from laughing fellas. Also, which one of you fuckers is bganz44? I mean only one of us surly fuckers would make a handle on an aggy thread clowning their beloved head coach Bilbo baggins lulz. “A former middle of the tier to bottom dweller.” My fuckin stomach hurts from laughing 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

IIRC, Calzada had pretty terrible stats in high school (for a guy that was a 4 star).  I could be wrong, but I want to say he was QBing a running team and only threw the ball a few times a game.  His ranking was based on potential.  Seems like he had some decent offers and was somewhat of a win for aggy when he signed with them.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

ogNrt6xjoxcgp7z0v_1Zi7R6iciupdWDHdDNzuuE

Hide contents

FAvtsB4WEAEmQVL?format=jpg&name=900x900FAvttgcXMAIklKb?format=jpg&name=900x900FAvtvG4XoAEiYLn?format=jpg&name=900x900FAvtwsXWYAMS9NR?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Would aggy be willing to go nuclear and self report Fisher's recruiting violations to get out from under that contract?

Please let this happen

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

FAv42-HX0AEIk4C?format=jpg&name=smallFAv43gcWQAA6xE9?format=jpg&name=smallFAv62CvXoAcpMu8?format=jpg&name=small

They are a funny bunch. Self reporting to get

out of that contract would be amazing. 

• Drool 1

IIRC, Calzada had pretty terrible stats in high school (for a guy that was a 4 star).  I could be wrong, but I want to say he was QBing a running team and only threw the ball a few times a game.  His ranking was based on potential.  Seems like he had some decent offers and was somewhat of a win for aggy when he signed with them.  

He was a 3 star. https://247sports.com/Player/Zach-Calzada-46051591/high-school-211609/
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, BurntUp said:

I made it through 6 and a half minutes of this.  It blows my mind that the Aggies thought this fast talking doofus was going to take them to the promised land.  "We got a drive...mumbles fast... then THEY got a drive...mumbles....then WE got a drive...mumbles....then THEY got a drive."   Next level analysis, there, Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

I made it through 6 and a half minutes of this.  It blows my mind that the Aggies thought this fast talking doofus was going to take them to the promised land.  "We got a drive...mumbles fast... then THEY got a drive...mumbles....then WE got a drive...mumbles....then THEY got a drive."   Next level analysis, there, Jimbo.

I think about the rage fits and the eventual stroke i'd have if he was the Texas coach, and I had to listen to that every time we lost.   

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Yeah, but what if we were paying him $9M a year?

I'd walk away. Then again there is no way i'd end up in that boat. Wasn't that impressed with the real army much less homoerotic fake one. I would have declared jihad and no one needs that. it's always sunny sunnyfxx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor
that paragraph at the end by SBDavis87 damn near made me black out from laughing fellas. Also, which one of you fuckers is bganz44? I mean only one of us surly fuckers would make a handle on an aggy thread clowning their beloved head coach Bilbo baggins lulz. “A former middle of the tier to bottom dweller.” My fuckin stomach hurts from laughing 

image.thumb.png.d7d49b9913f3ec017080688e948cb331.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I don’t remember if they mostly ran, but the kid threw lots of picks and had a poor completion percentage. We talked about it here a lot. Week after week, he threw picks.

It was hilarious to me that they signed him. It’s hilarious to me that he’s actually playing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Apparently the kid struggles with the mental side of the game with panic type issues.  Last year one game against a FCS team Jimbo told him he would get some snaps at the end after Mond and King.  He didn’t get to play at all or as much as promised.  And was hyperventilating on the sideline.  My cousin texted me when King got hurt and said they were fucked.  Before Calzada threw a pass.  I thought he did look a little better yesterday.  And had a nice run. 

if this is real, it is coaching malpractice for Jimbo to be ripping him publicly the way he is and has been. THAT isn't going to solve anything and your next option is a PWO and a TE. 

On 10/2/2021 at 10:06 PM, texifornia said:

Looch hasn't tweeted in 24 hours.

Jimbo is blaming the defense again

spacer.png

And I'm just starting to catch up on this.

It is a beating having Aggies use the same cliches over and over.

• Deer in the headlights
  • "It"
  • Team doesn't care as much as I do.
  • We need more emotion.
  • Stop being a pussy for recognizing reality!
  • Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread