Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

29 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I can't claim credit, it's a Los Campesinos song off of their 2008 album We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed. 

There is a saying that good writers borrow, and great writers steal.

Your usage was great. I really do appreciate your contributions here and your habit of linking to 247 when you mention a player to allow people like me to be reminded about or introduced to the recruit.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Tarp. My dude. No.

Bama could start their punter at QB and still win. Hell, he's probably more accurate than Calzada.

Still, if they found some way to win they'd probably be set for the next century. Jimbo would get raised to 20 mil/year immediately. 

Edited by Bevo14

On 10/3/2021 at 12:09 PM, texifornia said:

"best damn campus on the planet" - objectively wrong

FAxwHs7WEAQkPU7?format=jpg&name=small

image.png.53c7016e0946160340d73da0776c1106.png

College doesn't prepare your for life, it is your life. Leaving college is the end of the best you will ever experience. You have an Aggie Ring. Don't lose perspective when the team loses even when all of us were crowing about arriving as a national power with Alabama shaking in their boots.

I don't care about winning in football. It's not as rewarding as just being an Aggie. 

Sour fucking grapes bitches.

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.53c7016e0946160340d73da0776c1106.png

College doesn't prepare your for life, it is your life. Leaving college is the end of the best you will ever experience. You have an Aggie Ring. Don't lose perspective when the team loses even when all of us were crowing grackling about arriving as a national power with Alabama shaking in their boots.

I don't care about winning in football. It's not as rewarding as just being an Aggie. 

Sour fucking grapes bitches.

fify

This one has potential. She seems to be hiding so that no one sees her and associates her with this group. 

The image is fuzzy, but she has the basics of being an attractive 50 to 55 year-old who was attractive throughout most of her life. 

Under 40 Surlys need not pause to consider her, but the older guys probably would mind a turn. 

3434D561-DDE0-49E5-850B-212653E16175.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Take any Aggie stadium shot you want. ANY SHOT!!!

And finding any beautiful PERSON, is like a visual hunt for "Where's Waldo?"

Come on now. There are plenty of beautiful women in Texas and a few in my class went there. None of the good looking ones are sitting with the costume crowd so they don’t get as much attention. 

12 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Seriously, not an attractive one in the bunch. Just on sheer odds you'd think there would be one

When you spend 4-5 years bangin sheep, jizzing into jars, and having your ass cheeks slapped by a grown man wearing full military garb (no Halloween homo)....all those ladies are 10's. Stupid Sip 

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

SkinSpiritHouston asking "What do you want to do about it, run home to moma?", really hits home with all of @texifornia's aggy misery inspired art. 

image.png.69a751f5ec7031ef55680f8ae9516eea.png

It's fucking Mt. Everest, man. Nobody beats Mississippi State or Arkansas on any kind of a regular basis. They're juggernauts! And those are just the foothills! You don't even meet any Sherpas at this level.

EVEREST!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread