Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

image.png.19bf4bc15f4c163e3e602f8c57af4dc1.png

hahaha.  So much idiocy. 

I feel dirty, but I looked on 12thman.com and found since 2000: 

• aggy home record:  97 - 46  (67.8%)
  • aggy home vs. ranked opponent 15 - 26 (36.6%)  
    •  home vs. ranked Texas  1 - 4 🤘

So many "big games" largely won because of the fans 😂

It's almost as if aggy has oversold the aura of Kyle Field like they have every other aspect of their shitty university.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Yeah, if you couldn’t tell, I really wasn’t striving for pin-point accuracy in my scenario.

But I tip my cap to you good sir - I bet you know all the rules inside and out.

Yeah, all those pesky rules like, "Which team kicks off after a pick 6?" 

Who could possibly be able to remember such an esoteric rule? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

Yeah, if you couldn’t tell, I really wasn’t striving for pin-point accuracy in my scenario.

But I tip my cap to you good sir - I bet you know all the rules inside and out.

Well, even my wife knows that you don't kick off after throwing a pick six.

50 minutes ago, LOHorn said:

I wish Aggy would decide if we are so weak we are irrelevant or if we are so powerful we pull the strings at ESPN. I can never keep it straight. 

Need our $9.95 guys to start writing recruiting articles noting that Texas is the premier in-state SEC option for Texas recruits.  Make Liucci have an aneurysm.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Need our $9.95 guys to start writing recruiting articles noting that Texas is the premier in-state SEC option for Texas recruits.  Make Liucci have an aneurysm.

Oh dear. That will amuse me more than it should. Bets on which 9.95 is first?  My money would have been on the guy that left for the notre dame gig (I think) with the dorky wedding picture. Can’t believe I forgot his name.  With the current lot, no front runners come to mind  

53 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

What the actual fuck

That thread honestly made me bust out laughing. AggieArchitect04 wins the fucking day with this one:

Spoiler

1. Friday Dinner:

Homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Side 1: Roasted veggies

Side 2: Cup of peaches

Salad: Spicy Southwest Salad from Chick-fil-A

Dinner rolls

Dessert 1: Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade)

Dessert 2: Baked Alaska (obvi homemade)

Drink water from garden hose

10mg Ambien

2. Gameday Breakfast

3 egg omlette with spinach, onion, ham, cheese, bacon, and bell peppers.

One 'brick' of shredded wheat - no milk, eat dry.

Yogurt

Berries

Black Coffee w/ 2 sugars

3. Special course for Jimbo:

1 bottle of pepto bismol in a tall glass. Drop 2 alka seltzer tablets in. Take shot glass of tequila and drop into pepto bismol glass. Chug.***

wheat thins.

4. Special course for our QB:

Fruit smoothie with ginseng and tumeric

2 mg of Xanax

Colonoscopy prep drink

5. Half time snack

Double Dave's pizza rolls

Dr Pepper Float with Blue Bell Ice Cream

Bananas

Pediolyte

2 lines of cocaine

6. Post game celebration

Charles de Fere Reserve Sparkling Rose from France

Cracker Jacks

Oranges

"Ants on a log" - celery with peanut butter on top, and then raisins on top of that

"Colonoscopy prep drink" getting snuck in there was terrific.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Great. Another post calling for “legislation” to cover for 82 years of dumbfuckery, ineptitude, whinery and ingrained failure.

Never change aggy.

Why is he complaining? I thought Bama's title's counted for aggy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our school is different but our fans the same?
1,124 Views | 15 Replies

Turf96

We Aggies pride ourself on our school being different in many good ways? Our military history producing great leaders that served us to protect our freedoms. Our perfect blend of country and city boys came together to form a university that led by work ethic, innovation, and respect. It doesn't really matter what you look at over time we all pride ourselves on being a bit unique. It is what made us proud and productive. It made us successful. It made us supportive of each other. Heard of the Aggie Network? It's what we are and should be in all aspects of our Aggie support.

All of that gets thrown out the window each fall. Once the football team hits a speed bump we become the biggest bunch of babies. We cry about the coach. We cry about the players. We cry about the kickoff time, refs, play calls, even the price of chicken wraps. School sports were meant to bring joy and support not tear a bunch of 18-24 year old kids down because "we" didn't win it all. In the fall when our boys take the field we root for and second guess the coach or teams just like any school. I have never heard so much pouting after Miss state game. We were uneducated as a fan base and entitled as alumni. Reminded me of LSU fans.

So I ask you this; why do we place the standard of our school of its just different here, yet we have a fan base that is just like the other schools? We have an amazing coach, tier one facilities, and incredible athletes. Yet we tear it all down at first thought of we won't win it all. I won't get what I want this year. You criticize the athletes for losing their fight when things go wrong yet the fan can turn on a dime? Why don't we try this? Pay for your overpriced tickets, pay for your overpriced parking spot, pay your overpriced beer and root for the Aggies win or lose. Sure I want to see us win. What's more important to me is to see them fight with all they have and a coach that is teaching and passionate about the game. I see effort and coaching passion at every game.

You will tear this post up I know as I heard first hand how little our fan base knows about football just last Saturday. I've read what a bunch of idiots we have on this site for 2 weeks now. If you are this miserable at the games don't show up consider it a donation as you didn't pay for all of it looking at many of your tax returns even if no client ever sat in your seats and it was always your family.

Enough of the crying about the team. Enough of crying about how long it has been for you. If the university is better because it is different, then why not make the team better by being supportive even when a few speed bumps have been hit? This board and games are getting too much like that other school in Austin. Entitled brats. Grow up and support this team. Get behind them. Help the team go where we all want to go. I highly doubt Rudder and our other fine leaders from our past would set in stands or get on a message board and dog our team. This week as fans let's pride ourself on being different. It's what makes us better.

TLDNR: why do we pride ourselves on our school being different yet we all cry about football like every other team in country? Our Aggie fans are very important to field a team yet we do not reflect the leadership and support of our past greatness as a university. Want to be great root for our team coaches and players don't tear them down. Aggie fans are their own undoing for 40 plus years that I know of. Most likely all the way back to the late 30's. If we want to win get Red A$$ and support not chap A$$ed and cry.

Also grammar nazis have a ball I was science based major. Liberal arts majors grab a tissue if I hurt your feeling as I'm just different. What makes me great

Beat the hell out of Bama whoop

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:
Our school is different but our fans the same?
1,124 Views | 15 Replies

Turf96

We Aggies pride ourself on our school being different in many good ways? Our military history producing great leaders that served us to protect our freedoms. Our perfect blend of country and city boys came together to form a university that led by work ethic, innovation, and respect. It doesn't really matter what you look at over time we all pride ourselves on being a bit unique. It is what made us proud and productive. It made us successful. It made us supportive of each other. Heard of the Aggie Network? It's what we are and should be in all aspects of our Aggie support.

All of that gets thrown out the window each fall. Once the football team hits a speed bump we become the biggest bunch of babies. We cry about the coach. We cry about the players. We cry about the kickoff time, refs, play calls, even the price of chicken wraps. School sports were meant to bring joy and support not tear a bunch of 18-24 year old kids down because "we" didn't win it all. In the fall when our boys take the field we root for and second guess the coach or teams just like any school. I have never heard so much pouting after Miss state game. We were uneducated as a fan base and entitled as alumni. Reminded me of LSU fans.

So I ask you this; why do we place the standard of our school of its just different here, yet we have a fan base that is just like the other schools? We have an amazing coach, tier one facilities, and incredible athletes. Yet we tear it all down at first thought of we won't win it all. I won't get what I want this year. You criticize the athletes for losing their fight when things go wrong yet the fan can turn on a dime? Why don't we try this? Pay for your overpriced tickets, pay for your overpriced parking spot, pay your overpriced beer and root for the Aggies win or lose. Sure I want to see us win. What's more important to me is to see them fight with all they have and a coach that is teaching and passionate about the game. I see effort and coaching passion at every game.

You will tear this post up I know as I heard first hand how little our fan base knows about football just last Saturday. I've read what a bunch of idiots we have on this site for 2 weeks now. If you are this miserable at the games don't show up consider it a donation as you didn't pay for all of it looking at many of your tax returns even if no client ever sat in your seats and it was always your family.

Enough of the crying about the team. Enough of crying about how long it has been for you. If the university is better because it is different, then why not make the team better by being supportive even when a few speed bumps have been hit? This board and games are getting too much like that other school in Austin. Entitled brats. Grow up and support this team. Get behind them. Help the team go where we all want to go. I highly doubt Rudder and our other fine leaders from our past would set in stands or get on a message board and dog our team. This week as fans let's pride ourself on being different. It's what makes us better.

TLDNR: why do we pride ourselves on our school being different yet we all cry about football like every other team in country? Our Aggie fans are very important to field a team yet we do not reflect the leadership and support of our past greatness as a university. Want to be great root for our team coaches and players don't tear them down. Aggie fans are their own undoing for 40 plus years that I know of. Most likely all the way back to the late 30's. If we want to win get Red A$$ and support not chap A$$ed and cry.

Also grammar nazis have a ball I was science based major. Liberal arts majors grab a tissue if I hurt your feeling as I'm just different. What makes me great

CHIEF

• Haha 5

Our school is different but our fans the same? 1,124 Views | 15 Replies ...   Turf96   We Aggies pride ourself on our school being different in many good ways? Our military history producing great leaders that served us to protect our freedoms. Our perfect blend of country and city boys came together to form a university that led by work ethic, innovation, and respect. It doesn't really matter what you look at over time we all pride ourselves on being a bit unique. It is what made us proud and productive. It made us successful. It made us supportive of each other. Heard of the Aggie Network? It's what we are and should be in all aspects of our Aggie support.

no-points-idiotic.gif
  • Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Texas A&M deserves better from Jimbo after the commitment it has shown him.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-m-deserves-better-jimbo-100000485.html#click=https://t.co/7a7yaZIkKg

If the last sentence doesn't sum up Aggy, I'm not sure what does.

"The Aggies are just not very good, but they can at least celebrate the fact that while their coach doesn’t win like Saban, he’s paid like him."

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Sounds like Jimbo is projecting a bit.

It also reminds us of another phrase Aggies use when their team isn't good and is being rightfully criticized by some Aggies. 

I bet none of you have ever played football and don't know the first thing about it!

Playing high school football is a miraculous introduction to a game so few people understand. Therefore, I can dismiss anything you say no matter how accurate or insightful because you were never second-team all-district with an invitation to walk on at Navarro!!!!!!

Idiots find ways to make themselves argument-proof. It's maybe their only intellectual gift. There is a miraculous introduction to this behavior available on just about any board at Texags.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Sounds like Jimbo is projecting a bit.

The old "you never played the game!" defense from teammates defending a player getting shit from the fans. Sprinkled into that is the glorious "he's one of the best human beings I've ever met" premise from a 20 year old who's probably had a relationship of any depth with less than 20 adults in his entire life so far. 

Man, glad it's ATM and not us. We've been there before. Things are no bueno in College Station if the already insulated team with the weakest, lowest expectation-carrying fanbase in the country is having issues with their base.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The old "you never played the game!" defense from teammates defending a player getting shit from the fans. Sprinkled into that is the glorious "he's one of the best human beings I've ever met" premise from a 20 year old who's probably had a relationship of any depth with less than 20 adults in his entire life so far. 

Man, glad it's ATM and not us. We've been there before. Things are no bueno in College Station if the already insulated team with the weakest, lowest expectation-carrying fanbase in the country is having issues with their base.

Reminds me of Looch proclaiming that Herman was one loss away from losing the locker room.. Then Chip did his hit piece on Tom and the program that pushed Bonnito to ou...

Feels great to put that shit show behind us

• Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Reminds me of Looch proclaiming that Herman was one loss away from losing the locker room.. Then Chip did his hit piece on Tom and the program that pushed Bonnito to ou...

To piggyback on your discussion, it's even a better feeling that Sarkisian knows how to handle FCB in press conferences. The overwhelming majority of his responses to FCB's questions are curt with an obvious aura of "you worthless piece of shit."

4 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

To piggyback on your discussion, it's even a better feeling that Sarkisian knows how to handle FCB in press conferences. The overwhelming majority of his responses to FCB's questions are curt with an obvious aura of "you worthless piece of shit."

Haha Sark always keeps his answers very short and will call out their stupid questions.  It’s normally FCB and that bitch Kurt.

Just now, victory88 said:

Haha Sark always keeps his answers very short and will call out their stupid questions.  It’s normally FCB and that bitch Kurt.

This is not the case with everyone during his media availability. With Kurt, Sark's behavior seems more in line with giving a dumb response to emphasize how regarded Kurt's initial question was.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

This is not the case with everyone during his media availability. With Kurt, Sark's behavior seems more in line with giving a dumb response to emphasize how regarded Kurt's initial question was.

Yup, I was implying his responses are always short with those two.  Fuck both of them.  Especially fuck chip brown but Nic Bonitto would be in burnt orange if he didn’t write that piece of shit article about Orlando moving to another job.  Fuck that guy.

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

Every time Bonnito blows around Jones for a TFL or sack tomorrow, I am going to say FCB.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread