Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Lulz that clown river rat on the gigem' site started a topic asking if aggy is now DBU.

R I g h t.   Makes me think of that clip of the LSU running back just flat-out running over the Aggy d-back on his way to a touchdown.  Complete wishful thinking on their part.  Stupid aggy.

3 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

So they paid 75 million dollars to fake it? This right here is why A&M will fail time and time again, they care more about looking good than actually being good. But it's aggy they lack the ability to todo a serious self analysis needed to actually capitalize on their potential.

Not only to fake it, but to gleefully and arrogantly celebrate their success before that goofy hobbit has ever coached a game. Or even started fall practice, for that matter. aggy paid $75mm to build the world's tallest roller coaster. 

Okay I'll have to do this from my phone. 

Back in April of last year young went on an uov to Texas, met with Naivar and Herman (briefly) and was on top of the world going to the place he knew he wanted to be. At that point young had a handful of offers and was really feeling himself. 

On that visit Young wasn't offered. He continues to rack up offers at CB from blue bloods. He goes to Texas junior day and shows out, but still isn't offered. 

He goes to aggy, they lay it on thick, red carpet Yada Yada and immediately offer. He gets a call that night from Naivar, says he wants young swing by if he can make it. On that visit Naivar tells him what we all know, he's a safety and Texas wants him there, and offers. The way he tells young sounds like he's offering just to stick it to aggy, or keep him from going elsewhere. 

Now kind you all this is going on and coaches around the country have started kissing Youngs ass telling him everything he wants to hear. Naivar stays in touch but maintains that he's a safety, then the communication seems to slow to a crawl afterwards. Naivar has moved to other oos targets. 

Fast forward to Youngs top six release via Twitter. It doesn't include the good guys. Naivar starts blowing him up telling him corner is in his future, spend an ov  there so on. This goes on for weeks, but the Texas shine is gone, and the ass kissers have the lead. 

As far as I know up until a couple weeks ago Naivar was still on Young but at that point it was over. 

Fin

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Back in April of last year young went on an uov to Texas, met with Naivar and Herman (briefly) and was on top of the world going to the place he knew he wanted to be. At that point young had a handful of offers and was really feeling himself. 

On that visit Young wasn't offered. He continues to rack up offers at CB from blue bloods. He goes to Texas junior day and shows out, but still isn't offered. 

He goes to aggy, they lay it on thick, red carpet Yada Yada and immediately offer. He gets a call that night from Naivar, says he wants young swing by if he can make it. On that visit Naivar tells him what we all know, he's a safety and Texas wants him there, and offers. The way he tells young sounds like he's offering just to stick it to aggy, or keep him from going elsewhere. 

Now kind you all this is going on and coaches around the country have started kissing Youngs ass telling him everything he wants to hear. Naivar stays in touch but maintains that he's a safety, then the communication seems to slow to a crawl afterwards. Naivar has moved to other oos targets. 

Fast forward to Youngs top six release via Twitter. It doesn't include the good guys. Naivar starts blowing him up telling him corner is in his future, spend an ov  there so on. This goes on for weeks, but the Texas shine is gone, and the ass kissers have the lead. 

As far as I know up until a couple weeks ago Naivar was still on Young but at that point it was over. 

Fin

That’s the fucking story about why the kid is a dipshit and intentionally dropped a fake top 3? This has nothing to do with Texas you dumbass. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Fin

If anything, this looks a little weak on our part for backpedaling on the whole safety/corner thing, assuming this is all true.

I don't really see how it makes Young look immature or whatever, other than he has his mind set on playing cornerback.

Edited by Machinator

Yeah, why is some attention starved kid trolling three cfb bluebloods, when everyone knows he's going aggy? aggy would kill (probably literally) to have the history of those three. I get that he obviously needs to feel loved. l saw him asking twitter for a f'ing blue check mark earlier. But, did he not feel "aggy" enough?

21 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Not only to fake it, but to gleefully and arrogantly celebrate their success before that goofy hobbit has ever coached a game. Or even started fall practice, for that matter. aggy paid $75mm to build the world's tallest roller coaster. 

I mean, I don’t know how much roller coasters cost, do you?  No idea if 75MM for the tallest one is a good deal or not. 

• Like 1

Fin

That has nothing to do with him being an outstanding person and wonderful human being.

Please tell the story you promised to tell....not some anus driveling spunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Fin

I hope it was painful posting that on your phone because that story sucked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

That has nothing to do with him being an outstanding person and wonderful human being.

Well I was under the impression you guys wanted to hear about his Texas recruitment firsthand which is what I said I'd do. 

But to your post he's a mentor at the local elementary  school, gets good grades and goes to church. Outside of this stunt on Twitter he's known as incredibly quiet and reserved, no gimmick kid. But I'll never convince yall this was a one off stunt anyways so I'll save the keystrokes and back into the hedges slowly Ala Homer J simpson

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

I hope it was painful posting that on your phone because that story sucked.

Well, it was the player's point of view. From Texas' POV, they see Young as a safety and have other players higher on their list. They would prefer to slow play Young and try to get their priority targets first and then swing back around to Young if they miss out on their priority targets. A&M went after him early and told him what he wanted to hear. Good for them. Right now they can afford to take a bunch of players because they need to turn over their roster. Once that happens then they will need to be more selective because trapdooring Texas highschoolers isn't an option.

7 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Well I was under the impression you guys wanted to hear about his Texas recruitment firsthand which is what I said I'd do. 

But to your post he's a mentor at the local elementary  school, gets good grades and goes to church. Outside of this stunt on Twitter he's known as incredibly quiet and reserved, no gimmick kid. But I'll never convince yall this was a one off stunt anyways so I'll save the keystrokes and back into the hedges slowly Ala Homer J simpson

• Fuck You 2

Let’s pretend @TankedBevo is being honest.  Everybody and their mother knew Young was going to Aggy.  This feels like a half baked scheme from the aggy coaching staff.  

Only issue is, slight of hand doesn’t work when you know the illusion ahead of time.

This is the a-typical aggy move.  Creating pretend momentum through non-existent drama.  I don't know that Young had anything to do with this, but this sure feels like one of their corch's saying, "You know what would be cool?   Pretend like you're not coming here, drop a top 3 without us in it, pick us, create momentum for a cataclysmic shift in recruiting, and become and aggy legend".  

I can't be the only one seeing it this way, can I?

It's like watching your regarded cousin trying to play chess.

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

13 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

You defended his actions. You told us you would tell us a story that would make us understand why he released a fake top 3 before his commitment.

Your story was a nice read about how Texas handled him. That being said, Texas wasn't one if the schools he trolled. 

There are a lot of higher rated recruits that go through a more strenuous process than this guy. Yet, your defense is that "he is a great kid" that is having fun with the recruiting world?

That's weak.

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Fin

This is just regular recruiting shit, with a slight slant towards your guy. It didn't even tell us anything we didn't already know, we all knew the staff was recruiting him at safety.

FWIW though, while the top 3 thing was stupid, this board did massively overreact. I tend to give teenagers some leniency unless they're on some crazy Marcel Brooks shit.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

This is just regular recruiting shit, with a slight slant towards your guy. It didn't even tell us anything we didn't already know, we all knew the staff was recruiting him at safety.

FWIW though, while the top 3 thing was stupid, this board did massively overreact. I tend to give teenagers some leniency unless they're on some crazy Marcel Brooks shit.

I was under the impression how Naivar handled Youngs recruitment was new news but hell  I don't know. He certainly got some egg on his face with this but of he ends up getting catalon and cine then none of this shit even matters since both are better prospects atm.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

25 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

I was under the impression how Naivar handled Youngs recruitment was new news but hell  I don't know. He certainly got some egg on his face with this but of he ends up getting catalon and cine then none of this shit even matters since both are better prospects atm.

Why does Naivar have egg on his face? 

5 minutes ago, Fud said:

The safeties coach that recruited three of the top safeties in country last year calls him and says they want him at corner? J wash doesn't get involved at that point? Washington gets heavily involved in everyone that's a priority especially on defense. I don't buy your version of Young's story. Seems like some important data is omitted. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fud said:

In the aggy recruiting circle of guys both schools were going after. Kids talk, and the whole trying to claw back into it at the last minute makes Naivar look desperate, as unfounded as it may actually be. Either way, they went to aggy so theyll get to see no higher than fourth place in THE SEC west so the jokes on them. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

The safeties coach that recruited three of the top safeties in country last year calls him and says they want him at corner? J wash doesn't get involved at that point? Washington gets heavily involved in everyone that's a priority especially on defense. I don't buy your version of Young's story. Seems like some important data is omitted. 

I'm just telling you what I know, whether you believe it or not is whatever. And no, once Naivar had been dubbed the recruiter for Young that was the main point of contact, Washington never really stepped in, which may have been in indication of how high (or low) a priority Young was to the staff 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, TankedBevo said:

He got egg on his face? He's an ace recruiter and he told a kid what apparently he didn't want to hear. Young thinks he is a cb when everyone knows he's best suited to play safety. Naivar has proven himself to be quite the recruiting expert balancing out three top 5 safetys in the same class 

2 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

He got egg on his face? He's an ace recruiter and he told a kid what apparently he didn't want to hear. Young thinks he is a cb when everyone knows he's best suited to play safety. Naivar has proven himself to be quite the recruiting expert balancing out three top 5 safetys in the same class 

I think Jason Washington was in charge of Sterns' recruitment, but yeah, Naivar gets the benefit of the doubt so far.

Kid fucked up, everyone knows he is a safety that's what Texas told him he was, but A&M told him what he wanted to hear. The second he shows up on campus they are going to stick him in the safety spot and it will be to late for him to do anything about it. Just like all the OG that want to play OT or DT that get told they will get to play DE, they are getting taken for a ride because they are not playing in the correct position.

Edited by Not a Sock

57 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Kid felt slighted by Texas and I wouldn’t believe any story regarding how the staff “recruited” him. His trolling personality was made obvious this week. I’ve known a plethora of shitty individuals who attend church and volunteer, maybe in an effort to put a shine on shit.

Jefe, what is a plethora?

Kid names a top three and then picks the gomers? I am sure his high school coach is going to be happy about his little games as well? Things like this don't go down well with coaches. They have limited time and opportunity to meet and evaluate kids,  For this kid to suddenly pull the rug out from coaches will not bide well anyone. If he has lied about this, what else is he lying about?