Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

You just know they want to push all their chips in to the middle and get like 8 commits, regardless of ranking so that they can for 1-2 days taste that #1 ranking on 247. They will then get passed up by 4-5 legitimate blue bloods with championship level recruits and team averages of over 90

On 7/17/2018 at 8:23 PM, Sejjr said:

This is exhibit eleventy billion of how fucking stupid aggy is. Herman was asked an inane question by a drooling imbecile who frankly needs to be put out to pasture, and he answered it the way he should have, without having to say what he wanted to say, which was "fuck off, Kurt.".

Daddy98 should learn how to spell before he attempts to try and interpret meaning behind coach speak at press conferences. 

Stupid sip. Daddy98 isn't an imbecile. He just ran out of literacy.

7 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looks like Demtric Warren changed his pick on Carter that he had just put in an aggy pick for.

aggys cornerback recruiting continues to be hilarious if they miss on Carter. Either way,  it sounds like Carter could be trouble so it might be be best if he ends up at OU or aggy. 

Edited by texasstrong12

5 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

aggys cornerback recruiting continues to be hilarious if they miss on Carter. Either way,  it sounds like Carter could be trouble so it might be be best if he ends up at OU or aggy. 

The Brainiacs said Carter will be at the OUsucks recruiting event next weekend and they are also expecting Stripling.

16 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The Brainiacs said Carter will be at the OUsucks recruiting event next weekend and they are also expecting Stripling.

Is it wrong of me to kinda want them to go to OUsucks just to get a fresh taste of some aggy tears?

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

They should have been prioritizing Banks over Wolfe.

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And then get a jump on 2020s, hitting them harder than other schools in their junior year. 

I mean getting started on classes early is a good strategy when you trust your evaluations and have good seasons to back them up.  The problem will be maintaining and not having the better kids in those classes getting picked off by other programs when they get their shit pushed in during the season.

27 minutes ago, Scholz said:

It's their best option at this point.  Bilbo's undefeated at aggy right now.

Don't disagree. They have to because in year 3 they will be relying on this class to get them over the hump.  Very similar to what we are experiencing with Herman, in that we are hoping for the 2018 class to have a significant impact year after next.  If I were to choose however, I'd prefer our 2018 class over their 2019 class to be the initial building blocks for a program.

Since we got started one year earlier on the rebuild we may have the upper hand if we show improvement this year which will directly impact their followup recruiting classes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

I mean getting started on classes early is a good strategy when you trust your evaluations and have good seasons to back them up.  The problem will be maintaining and not having the better kids in those classes getting picked off by other programs when they get their shit pushed in during the season.

Nobody claimed it was a good plan. And you’ve already read about how aggy feels about jimbos evals. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Pre-season All SEC team.........yeah

2nd Team RB - Trayveon Williams 

3rd Team C - Erik McCoy

3rd Team DL - Kingsley’s Keke 

3rd Team DL - Landis Durham 

Williams is aight - miracle they got him in but he has talent. Keke is very solid. I'd have put Ausbon in over Durham. And... yeah that's kind of it.

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

RB must be weak this year after Najee in the SEC if Williams is second team 

Meh.  I bet he'll have a lot of yardage, actually.  He's going to get a zillion carries this year on inside/outside zone in Jimbo's antiquated offense.  Even only averaging a few yards per carry, 250+ carries add up. 

And before you scoff at 250+ carries--look back at the workload Dalvin Cook had even in the Jameis days.  Dude had close to 700 carries in three years at FSU.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Meh.  I bet he'll have a lot of yardage, actually.  He's going to get a zillion carries this year on inside/outside zone in Jimbo's antiquated offense.  Even only averaging a few yards per carry, 250+ carries add up. 

And before you scoff at 250+ carries--look back at the workload Dalvin Cook had even in the Jameis days.  Dude had close to 700 carries in three years at FSU.

There have been recent years where that guy wouldn't have been top two on Bama, Georgia, or LSU. I maintain if he's the second best RB in the conference, it's a weak year 

55 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Nope, Hamm

TexAgs actually has a slightly higher production value. That one definitely looks more like a 6figs special.

It is only a matter of time until these booster produced commit videos are correctly viewed as impermissible benefits by the NCAA. 

Williams looked really bad after the UCLA game. 

Post UCLA:

151 Carries, 595 yards, 6 TD's in 11 games. Which comes out to 3.94 yards per carry... 

Either the offensive line or their QB needs to take a huge step forward for Williams to get production. 

59 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Williams looked really bad after the UCLA game. 

Post UCLA:

151 Carries, 595 yards, 6 TD's in 11 games. Which comes out to 3.94 yards per carry... 

Either the offensive line or their QB needs to take a huge step forward for Williams to get production. 

Thanks for the opportunity to remember Trayveon's best carry by far all season. That kid really knows how to grab hold of the scepter.

scepter.0.gif

Is it wrong of me to kinda want them to go to OUsucks just to get a fresh taste of some aggy tears?
Yes, only aggy celebrates recruits going to a team they'll actually have to play every year versus the team they have irrational hate for..