Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

18 hours ago, bizzle said:

that company sold my friend. 

and leon will be interesting. his highlights are fun, but not sure where he fits in the scheme going forward. 

Fun how? He sucks. It's fun for us to look at his failures after talking shit and saying he was the best safety prospect in Texas. Good times. 

• Like 3

On 12/10/2018 at 11:14 AM, closetojumping said:

I think after Brewster left, I posted this, but if not, I'll pass it on now. He was the lead recruiter on both Miller and Blades. When he left, so did ATM's chances of signing either unless a pure moneywhip could be pulled off, and that isn't rumored to be the case for either.

Look$ like he cho$e them anyway$

18 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

LOL they got passed over for one JUCO CB that was getting pushed out, so they settled for another one that was getting pushed out.  Can Blades even qualify for ATM at this point?

qualify? A big part of aggie selling point is not having to ever go to class. Just keep your dick in your pants while the tutors are doing your work, that has not been a given in the past.

Edited by Goodman
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

Can’t qualify at Neb or Oregon but yes at aggy ? 🤔

Nebraska at one point had Blades, B Radley-Hiles, and Tyjon Lindsey commited. Radely-Hiles and Lindsey are cousins and are apparently close with Blades. I'm surprised OU didn't take a look at Blades but I'm guessing that says something about Blades qualifying status. 

Based on what I've heard, it's no shocker that Lindsey already  bounced from Nebraska and Blades couldn't qualify. That entire group is apparently a bunch of head cases. It was often talked about on Nebraska boards. 

There was some other weird shit that happened with Lindsey at Nebraska. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Also, during Blades initial recruitment (where he couldn't qualify at Nebraska) there was a lot of funny shit that happened when he couldn't qualify. He got into with several of the Nebraska "media" folks. 

This Stone kid comes across as being the douche in that exchange.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

So this is just gonna be a regular thing with Jimbo, huh?

You know this is how he operates, nowhere within the lines in any aspect.  aggy will have highly ranked classes with him there, not sure he can duplicate his FSU run but they will be right up there.  Biggest pluses he had at FSU was recent success at the top and Tallahassee not being populated by aggy weirdos. 

But he has also shown to be a complete asshole who given time will have all aggy despise him, and with that contract he has an opportunity to bonfire the program in spectacular fashion.