Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

12 hours ago, TexasGolf said:

Agree but rumors he may be in the portal soon 

Don’t pass on dated and bad bullshit from IT or anywhere else, please. 

8 hours ago, Tree Fidy said:

Scared of Jake Smith and/or Jordan? Bye Felicia!

He was referring to Overshown, not the UT Moore. Texas wants both to stay, so spare us the “bye Felicia” bullshit. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Also, one of Jimbo's last minute bought and paid for signees last year, Charles Strong ( RB from Mississippi?? ) put his name in the transfer portal.

Off topic - but with all these schools shelling out untold amounts for players/handlers....with all the leaks with the media, govt., corporations, etc.  How are there not more whistle blowers and verified evidence of payers being paid on a massive, institutional level?  We have stragglers here/there.  But we all seem to know which actors are doing it.  And yet it keeps happening YOY.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Don’t pass on dated and bad bullshit from IT or anywhere else, please. 

He was referring to Overshown, not the UT Moore. Texas wants both to stay, so spare us the “bye Felicia” bullshit. 

Not coming from IT, from what I can tell 

5 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Off topic - but with all these schools shelling out untold amounts for players/handlers....with all the leaks with the media, govt., corporations, etc.  How are there not more whistle blowers and verified evidence of payers being paid on a massive, institutional level?  We have stragglers here/there.  But we all seem to know which actors are doing it.  And yet it keeps happening YOY.

Would like an answer to this also.

7 minutes ago, EastTexan said:

Would like an answer to this also.

My guess is MAD:  mutually assured destruction.  Tennessee won't blow up Alabama.  Alabama won't blow up Auburn.  And the SEC wont' let anyone jeopardize "the conference".  Smaller schools will get out of their lane from time to time (Ol Miss), and then get quickly slapped back down to size.  

There's also proof.  Guessing most are off the books "boosters" facilitating cash and other untraceable transactions.  

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

My guess is MAD:  mutually assured destruction.  Tennessee won't blow up Alabama.  Alabama won't blow up Auburn.  And the SEC wont' let anyone jeopardize "the conference".  Smaller schools will get out of their lane from time to time (Ol Miss), and then get quickly slapped back down to size.  

There's also proof.  Guessing most are off the books "boosters" facilitating cash and other untraceable transactions.  

Sounds logical.

2 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

So that leaves it up to the clean institutions to police.  Texas needs an army of private investigators to document all this shit.  Without smoking guns, nothing will change. 

11 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

It is not institutional, aggy isn't paying directly. Aggy boosters "take care of it." People like Karen. 

40 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

It is not institutional, aggy isn't paying directly. Aggy boosters "take care of it." People like Karen. 

Yep. Quick refresher: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

To play the game correctly, you have to ensure no paper trail remains and that the coach and bagman never meet.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

Yep. Quick refresher: https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/10/5594348/college-football-bag-man-interview

To play the game correctly, you have to ensure no paper trail remains and that the coach and bagman never meet.

This is exactly why aggy going to the SEC was a problem for Texas. The problem isn't that aggy can sell the SEC to recruits, but that the SEC now has a team in this state and it's open bagman season here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Really sounds like he thinks he's transferring to Texas. 

That's definitely what he would like to do. It makes you wonder if his initial Texas offer was commitable. I doubt we see a resolution (either way) until after the bowl game. As I have posted previously, I think Herman should take him as a walk-on for next season and let him earn his scholarship (e.g. Jamarquis Durst). Having him on the team would probably also ensure Joshua's productivity as well.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Hamm implying Shepherd is committing to Aggy at some point. 

Jesus. I just want this shepherd drama to be over. Honestly,  I don't even carew what happens I just rather know instead of cryptic messages from trainers and 995's. When was the last time someone this indecisive made an actual impact and didn't transfer?

8 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I thought Shepherd was supposed to OV to aggy for the Ole Miss game?  And UOV for Kentucky?  He's only visited aggy once since committing and that was going on a ride with his buddy Demas.  Would anybody be shocked if he no-shows them again?

I’ll be shocked if he ever steps foot on either campus.

He has an official visit to aggy as soon as dead period is over.  Pretty sure footwork bitch is taking him.  There was an article about Hookfin earlier that stated the coaches told him Shepherd is unsure where he wants to go to school.  I don't think the coaches consider him committed.  The fact that he didn't sign after the coaches pushing him to and his handler taking him to aggy the first chance dead period ends should tell you how this will end.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 2

He has an official visit to aggy as soon as dead period is over.  Pretty sure footwork bitch is taking him.  There was an article about Hookfin earlier that stated the coaches told him Shepherd is unsure where he wants to go to school.  I don't think the coaches consider him committed.  The fact that he didn't sign after the coaches pushing him to and his handler taking him to aggy the first chance dead period ends should tell you how this will end.
Apparently these kids arent smart enough to know during their car ride home the trainers got 2500ish dollars, or whatever the rate is. And I'm not just talking aggy, its every program in the country.
  • Like 1

I stopped giving a fuck about Shepard around October. He can go flop with the rest of their line for all I give a shit. He's a project take, so it's not like he's going to be starting for us in 2 years or some shit. Maybe 3 year, but even then Christian Jones would probably be ahead of him, and another grad transfer every year. I don't consider him committed, nor do I care if he comes here. 

• Like 9

I say this annually about recruits and I stick by it with Sheppard.  Any human being that claims to be sane, mature and not attracted to farm animals yet still struggles with Austin of sheepfuck station is infact an insane sheep fucking idiot.  You’re basically comparing D1 to DII football with academics on par with little paws pet academy.  Go to Aggy you’re obviously not correct in the head if that’s your struggle 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Did the brain surgeon recruit ever make it to aggy?
Computer technology... boogie

Wolfe flunked out of Texas A&M College of Medicine, "signed" with Arizona.

Sumlin running to take Jimbo's leftovers is going to be fun to watch. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis