Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

4 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

The preferred major is sheep husbandry.

No need to fabricate when such an "institution" offers such majors as dance science, visualization, and poultry science. 

It's almost as if aggy's calling card is, "hey, what do you like to do? Look at stuff? Bust a two step? Fuck chickens? We've got the perfect degree FOR YOU!! And don't worry, it's science!!"

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

No need to fabricate when such an "institution" offers such majors as dance science, visualization, and poultry science. 

Most people in poultry science are, in fact, dumb clucks. However, the degree does actually offer some interesting possibilities for those who actually apply themselves. An acquaintance of mine is one of the poultry science professors, and he once regaled me (drunkenly, of course, because it was New Year's Eve, and he is Belgian) with stories of his past students who have gone on to work for 3rd world dictators on their chemical weapons programs. Turns out the same technology used to "humanely harvest" chickens has wonderful applications for getting rid of pesky dissidents with minimal fuss and (just as importantly) evidence.

Kinda creepy. I'm sure he's got plausible deniability, of course, particularly since it's really not something anyone would actually put on their curriculum vitae. Throw in the fact that he undoubtedly boasts a little louder than he should to make up for the fact that his school chums are now teaching at the Sorbonne, while he is slaving away in goobertown.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Most people in poultry science are, in fact, dumb clucks. However, the degree does actually offer some interesting possibilities for those who actually apply themselves. An acquaintance of mine is one of the poultry science professors, and he once regaled me (drunkenly, of course, because it was New Year's Eve, and he is Belgian) with stories of his past students who have gone on to work for 3rd world dictators on their chemical weapons programs. Turns out the same technology used to "humanely harvest" chickens has wonderful applications for getting rid of pesky dissidents with minimal fuss and (just as importantly) evidence.

Kinda creepy. I'm sure he's got plausible deniability, of course, particularly since it's really not something anyone would actually put on their curriculum vitae. Throw in the fact that he undoubtedly boasts a little louder than he should to make up for the fact that his school chums are now teaching at the Sorbonne, while he is slaving away in goobertown.

4 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I guess we shouldn't be worried then about 3rd world countries attacking us with their chemical weapons. Not with aggy.

Dr. Evil would have a better chance. 

They will bomb us from above... With turkeys, because they can fly... Right?

That explains it all, Les Nessman was a freaking aggy...

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Novicluck?

I knew aggy was cheating but Devonta  Lee tells me they are all in. It's widely known in recruiting circles that the highest bidder will get Lee. 

Lee has already visited Ole Miss, Kentucky, Alabama, LSU and now A&M. Notice anything in common with all these schools? He's been trying to drive up his price and get the highest bid possible. 

aggy offered in the middle of December and are somehow right in the thick of this recruitment. I think everyone can do the math. Lonestar nailed it a few pages back. A&M is going to "miraculously" land 4 star recruit types late in the cycle they had no interest in until a few weeks before NSD. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 2

Aggy is buying players. This isn’t news 

The first clue was when top Texas talent who some had no interest in Aggy immediately commit to them and shut down their recruitment. (Leal, Williams, Richardson). But hey, Jimbo could just be that good of a recruiter. Because he built that relationship in a coupe weeks. Wink wink 

Then you have the out of state guys who were heavy leans to regional programs randomly commit to Aggy out of nowhere. (Andre White Jr., Derrick Hunter, Kenyun Jackson, Elijah Blades, Adarious Jones, Ke-Shun Brown). These guys were known guys on the market. 

The rest grew up wearing Aggy pajamas or were brainwashed by their town (Green, Cupp, Wydermer, Spiller)

And that folks is how you buy a Top 5 class. 

• Like 1

I’ve mentioned it before, but Kenyon Green’s dad tried to auction him off to the highest bidding All Star game, which is a new low in recruiting. He has a fucking pimp limp and cane. It’s easy to believe that Green was bought. 

The biggest indicator of pure cheating was the Dylan Wright recruitment. Hands down. 

• Like 4

Dylan Wright had no interest in aggy.  His dad told every reporter that Dylan would take all his visits and sign on NSD2.  Mike Roach was the first of the 9.95rs to "discover" Wright.  He had a pretty good relationship with him.  He would say that it will be LSU or Texas and that Wright wasn't planning on making a decision till after the season and evaluating all the schools.

His parents meet with Jimbo... he commits out of no where in the summer before even visiting other schools and shuts it down.  When people asked Roach about it in his podcasts.... he would just say... "yeah, it was a weird situation... i don't know what to say". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Dylan Wright had no interest in aggy.  His dad told every reporter that Dylan would take all his visits and sign on NSD2.  Mike Roach was the first of the 9.95rs to "discover" Wright.  He had a pretty good relationship with him.  He would say that it will be LSU or Texas and that Wright wasn't planning on making a decision till after the season and evaluating all the schools.

His parents meet with Jimbo... he commits out of no where in the summer before even visiting other schools and shuts it down.  When people asked Roach about it in his podcasts.... he would just say... "yeah, it was a weird situation... i don't know what to say". 

The fact that he was content to completely shut down his recruitment after giving every indication that he wanted to enjoy the process tells you all you need to know. Likely a big bag up front and a signing bonus.

I'm sure he's gotten offers from elsewhere too, but I haven't heard a peep about the guy listening to other schools since he committed

20 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Not to mention showing what big WR's did in our offense this season compared to aggy WR production this year.

8 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

No he turned it down before Diaz accepted 

I'm pretty sure Diaz was always their top choice. Diaz committed to Temple hours after Elko "turned it down". 

Maybe Elko turned down Temple but reports of Elko no longer being a candidate hours before Diaz was hired doesn't tell me much. Elko no longer being a candidate could have simply meant Temple had already made their decision to roll with Diaz. 

Edited by texasstrong12

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

I'm pretty sure Diaz was always their top choice. Diaz committed to Temple hours after Elko "turned it down". 

Maybe Elko turned down Temple but reports of Elko no longer being a candidate hours before Diaz was hired doesn't tell me much. Elko no longer being a candidate could have simply meant Temple had already made their decision to roll with Diaz. 

Let guy #2 save face by calling to tell him to withdraw his name from consideration.

21 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Let guy #2 save face by calling to tell him to withdraw his name from consideration.

More about recruiting. 

Once somebody else gets the job you want it known that you aren't going anywhere. Especially close to NSD. Which is also why I know Elko had interest. Jimbo and Elko would have killed those rumors way before they did. 

Edited by texasstrong12

22 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Aggy is buying players. This isn’t news 

The first clue was when top Texas talent who some had no interest in Aggy immediately commit to them and shut down their recruitment. (Leal, Williams, Richardson). But hey, Jimbo could just be that good of a recruiter. Because he built that relationship in a coupe weeks. Wink wink 

Then you have the out of state guys who were heavy leans to regional programs randomly commit to Aggy out of nowhere. (Andre White Jr., Derrick Hunter, Kenyun Jackson, Elijah Blades, Adarious Jones, Ke-Shun Brown). These guys were known guys on the market. 

The rest grew up wearing Aggy pajamas or were brainwashed by their town (Green, Cupp, Wydermer, Spiller)

And that folks is how you buy a Top 5 class. 

i can masturbate to this.