Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

7 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

The marine getting his oline recruits I see?

• th?id=OIP.IRpeNUK3OWatLSQ_sDq8RgHaD4&pid

Nah, that's just this years crop of women to sexually harass and demean at his Rock Chalk talk. "Now spread those legs, princess! Perfect technique. Where's my fucking sandwich." Fucking band of assholes.

Of course the best part was the females in attendance who fucking defended it as being all in good fun and fine taste.

New Liucci 44 rankings are up: https://texags.com/football-recruiting/liucci-44

Spoiler

1. Green

2. Williams

3. Wilson

4. Leal

5. Richardson

6. Whittington

7. Wright

8. Wease

9. Young

10. Wolfe

11. Cupp

12. Tyler Johnson

13. Kam Brown

14. Gunnell

15. Mowry

16. Stogner

17. Shepherd

18. Henderson

19. Ugwoegbu

20. Wydermyer

21. Jeffrey Carter

22. Roschon Johnson

23. Stripling

24. NaNa

25. Tam Brown

26. Higgins

27. Banks

28. Catalon

29. Beason

30. Josh Ellison

31. Marcel Brooks

32. Spiller

33. Jalen Curry

34. Caldwell

35. Bragg

36. Gbenda

37. EJNO

38. Layden Robinson

39. Kori Roberson

40. Jamal Morris

41. Bridges

42. Lane

43. King Doerue

44. Langston Anderson

11 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Green

2. Williams

3. Wilson

4. Leal

5. Richardson

6. Whittington

7. Wright

8. Wease

9. Young

10. Wolfe

11. Cupp

12. Tyler Johnson

13. Kam Brown

14. Gunnell

15. Mowry

16. Stogner

17. Shepherd

18. Henderson

19. Ugwoegbu

20. Wydermyer

21. Jeffrey Carter

22. Roschon Johnson

23. Stripling

24. NaNa

25. Tam Brown

26. Higgins

27. Banks

28. Catalon

29. Beason

30. Josh Ellison

31. Marcel Brooks

32. Spiller

33. Jalen Curry

34. Caldwell

35. Bragg

36. Gbenda

37. EJNO

38. Layden Robinson

39. Kori Roberson

40. Jamal Morris

41. Bridges

42. Lane

43. King Doerue

44. Langston Anderson

tenor.gif?itemid=5386830

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Green

2. Williams

3. Wilson

4. Leal

5. Richardson

6. Whittington

7. Wright

8. Wease

9. Young

10. Wolfe

11. Cupp

12. Tyler Johnson

13. Kam Brown

14. Gunnell

15. Mowry

16. Stogner

17. Shepherd

18. Henderson

19. Ugwoegbu

20. Wydermyer

21. Jeffrey Carter

22. Roschon Johnson

23. Stripling

24. NaNa

25. Tam Brown

26. Higgins

27. Banks

28. Catalon

29. Beason

30. Josh Ellison

31. Marcel Brooks

32. Spiller

33. Jalen Curry

34. Caldwell

35. Bragg

36. Gbenda

37. EJNO

38. Layden Robinson

39. Kori Roberson

40. Jamal Morris

41. Bridges

42. Lane

43. King Doerue

44. Langston Anderson

Xmas in late June. 

Off the top of my head, immediate lols are Baylor Cupp ahead of Tyler Johnson. Bragg at 35. Chase Lane listed on the page at all. 

Biggest Surprise? RJ Orebo isn't in the top 20

I enjoy the subtle chess moves he makes in his self-fullfilling bias. I've seen reports they might take Jalen Wydermyer as a second TE. In preparation for this possibility Jalen Wydermyer moved up to 20th. That's right, TE Jalen Wydermyer is the 20th best player IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING STATE. So if they do take him down the line, if they have room, it's a huge pickup over Alabama (since they offer everyone)

Lucci is a fuck clown 

New few days could be huge for A&M defensive recruiting
ByBRIAN PERRONI 32 minutes ago
5 Comments

Texas A&M currently has the No. 2 class in the country in the 2019 team rankings with 18 commitments. However, that total could go up quite a bit in the coming days.

Aggie fans should pay attention to a number of scheduled announcements for college commitments, especially if they are fans of defense. A number of the top targets on A&M's defensive board will be making their pledges in the very near future.

The first up is Virginia Beach (Va.) Bishop Sullivan defensive tackle Adarious Jones. The 6-foot-3, 277-pound defender will be announcing on Sat., June 30 at 1 p.m. Central. Jones was not a name on the radar of many A&M fans until recently. He took a trip to College Station for an unofficial visit and camp in the middle of June and the Aggies jumped to one of his top schools. Three days ago, his Crystal Ball had four predictions, all for in-state Virginia Tech. Now, with eight predictions, it is 75-percent in favor of the Aggies. He also has offers from the likes of Georgia, South Carolina and Virginia.

Houston Madison four-star cornerback Bobby Wolfe was originally scheduled to announce on Saturday as well. However, due to logistics, he has now pushed his back to Tue., July 3. Wolfe was a one-time A&M commit, pledging to the Aggies in early February before opening things up not long after. However, A&M has remained as one of his top schools since then. The 6-foot-1, 180-pound defender recently officially visited Arkansas and there are a few Crystal Ball picks for the Razorbacks. However, 81 percent of the predictions are for Wolfe to end up back on the Aggie commit list. He also named Ole Miss as his third finalist.

The day after Wolfe announces, his best friend plans to as well. Fort Bend (Texas) Bush four-star cornerback Erick Young has a final four of A&M, Ohio State, Oklahoma and USC. He took his official visit to Aggieland in April and was at USC this past weekend. He has not officially visited the other two programs. The nation's No. 105 overall prospect, the 6-foot, 206-pound defender has 100 percent of his Crystal Ball predictions for A&M. All 16 people expect him to announce for the Aggies when he does so on Wed., July 4.

One other defensive target also has a planned announcement this coming week as well. Blairstown (N.J.) Blair Academy defensive end David Ojabo has set a date of Mon., July 2 for his commitment. From Scotland, Ojabo recently took an unofficial visit to A&M with his parents. However, Michigan is trending heavily on the Crystal Ball for the 6-foot-4.5, 233-pound defender with the Wolverines having 90 percent of the Crystal Ball predictions.

If A&M is able to land the three players that it is favored to per the Crystal Ball - Jones, Wolfe and Young - it would be a huge haul for the Aggies. They do not currently have a cornerback committed but landing a pair of four-stars in a two-day span would answer the big questions there. Jones would join four-star Josh Ellison as the pure defensive tackles on the Aggie commit list.

Also, already having 21 commitments at the beginning of July would allow the staff to put a lot of energy into landing the few remaining top targets as all of the current commits are expected to sign in December's early signing period

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Something weird about Wolfe and Young. Unlike Leal and a few others, once it looked liked they were leaning away from Texas, the staff pretty much shut down recruiting them. I wonder why.

Wolfe has seemed like a bonafide numbskull from the jump. Young seems good - maybe @closetojumping has an idea?

8 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Something weird about Wolfe and Young. Unlike Leal and a few others, once it looked liked they were leaning away from Texas, the staff pretty much shut down recruiting them. I wonder why.

Clearly, it’s their mental aptitude.  Or maybe they don’t have the grades for Texas and had to settle for going to aggy.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I understand hype, I really do. "Creating momentum" and "framing the narrative" are real things with real effects.

But hyping something you know for a fact will fade (like a #2 recruiting class in June, for example) is just dumb. Unutterably dumb. Stupid beyond all measure.

Even Perroni, a purported expert, is missing the fucking smart play. “Can focus on a few remaining targets.”

Smarter play is “can start hammering the class of 2020.” Fucking idiots cant even properly manage a fanbase of tards.

Edited by SydneyCarton

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Pretty neat how they get random players from the northeast to visit once for a camp and then commit a couple months later. 

Just goes to show how well respected jimbo is and how the staff won’t be outworked. 

Apparently he's learning Belgian with Rosetta Stone. That shows how hard Jimbo works.

Jimbos recruiting feels so much like late Mack Brown recruiting. Jump hard on a few blue chips, force them to commit and then lock them down and not allow them to visit other schools and then just fill the rest of the class out with easy random bread that isn't a fight to get. 

6 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Jimbos recruiting feels so much like late Mack Brown recruiting. Jump hard on a few blue chips, force them to commit and then lock them down and not allow them to visit other schools and then just fill the rest of the class out with easy random bread that isn't a fight to get. 

Can't make $75M guaranteed without an 85-man roster. #advantageJimbo

If Jimbo keeps with his Dinner Roll strategy, he might end up with a class similar to Sumlin's first class. 

Signed a huge class. It was highly rated because of quantity. But a lot of busts in that class. 

I will say Sumlin didn't get guys like Leal or Williams, so it's a little different. 

Busts and at least one machete enthusiast.

Or that may have been the next class, I cant keep up..

Jimbo knows that aggy really only truly cares about recruiting rankings. Well, that and jizz jars, nazi uniforms, dead dogs, and sheep vaginas. He called his shot that he would get the #1 or #2 recruiting class*, and that is exactly what he's done. Extension incoming.

*not contingent on signing day

5 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I understand hype, I really do. "Creating momentum" and "framing the narrative" are real things with real effects.

But hyping something you know for a fact will fade (like a #2 recruiting class in June, for example) is just dumb. Unutterably dumb. Stupid beyond all measure.

True. And he leads the article with it which is even sillier. Newsflash! A&M is still number two!

5 hours ago, Not a Sock said:

I said this earlier. It's very similar but tough to tell until we see what happens at the end of the cycle. 

Last cycle doesn't tell me much because it was a transition class. Jimbo had no choice but to go all in at the end of the cycle. 

The biggest danger with this strategy is it opens yourself up to decommitment season with a bad season on the field. Mack didn't have to worry about this problem early in his career because he was winning games. 6-6 or 5-7 type season with Jimbo losing the top rated prospects and being left with a bunch of bread would be beautiful. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 2

I mean, hes probably expecting a lot of attrition. But half his class is bread. Hed be replacing upperclass bread with freshman bread, and then expecting THEM to play and win. Its absolutely looking like a recipe for disaster. 

I actually think hes going to have less attrition than he expects. Where do some of those owns think theyre transferring to? Bet plenty want to ride that scholly the way Candi rides 20 year old pole. 

Edited by SydneyCarton