Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Given our Angleton pipeline I'm assuming they mean we're paying the whole town, coaching staff, etc.?

Foster did actually get a new Camaro right before signing day so...

WaryEnchantedJackal-size_restricted.gif

These guys get their little stipend on top of their tuition now, plus they are still eligible for student loans. They could all buy a new car if they wanted, without even considering any other payouts. 

I used to work with a guy that was a wr at Louisiana tech in Rustin, and he said that he and most of his teammates got stafford loans to pay for cars and party cash. 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Didn't really know where to put this, but what's the thread on the aggy 247 about saying we are paying BJ Foster?  I'm sure it's something silly as usual.

Some guy on Orangebloods said he's Snapchat friends with BJ Foster and that Foster regularly posts pictures of himself waving cash around. Also something about him driving around in a BMW.

Maybe reviving a program would be more apt than saying Fisher built it. Mack Brown revived the Texas program, other men built it before him. .

Yea, um, I'm going to have to kind of um disagree with you here on this, as much as we make fun and hate on mack in his last few years, he had about the same winning percentage as coach royal. Won more than 3 of 4 games.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not hating on Mack Brown. He made us relevant again. The key word is again. This was a program that had been built already. It was built before Royal got here. 

They made the program far better than they found it. That's not a small achievement in any endeavor.

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Some guy on Orangebloods said he's Snapchat friends with BJ Foster and that Foster regularly posts pictures of himself waving cash around. Also something about him driving around in a BMW.

Yeah from what ive seen, Fosters family seem to own a ranch. Might be a little money there. Lotta horses and atv's in pics ive seen. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Yea, um, I'm going to have to kind of um disagree with you here on this, as much as we make fun and hate on mack in his last few years, he had about the same winning percentage as coach royal. Won more than 3 of 4 games.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't understand what you're disagreeing with.

10 hours ago, Machinator said:

This is mostly accurate, but Foster doesn't regularly post pics of himself doing that. Usually just posts about gaming, He had a snap yesterday of himself in a BMW playing with cash. He's usually smarter than that. 

13 hours ago, Machinator said:

Is it BMWs or F250s? aggy needs to make up its mind

9 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Bama' just landed a 4* RB, aggy gonna' have to get a big bread basket to reach that #1 spot for a brief moment in time.

Aggie is sooo close. 

Bama has one 3* (a kicker). This latest commit is their lowest ranked outside of him(no. 346). Bama is trending down, aggie is trending up. 

Advantage aggie. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Scholz said:

And so it begins.  Shepherd is unintelligent for going anywhere beside a&m.  Makes sense.  Their veiled racist comments can't be far behind now.

Won't be much longer we'll get the "not SEC good", "bdf type player" comments rolling in.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

Holy shit, Sylvain, that ain't mayo they just put on your fries!

Vincent: You know what they put on French fries in College Station instead of ketchup?

Jules: What?

Vincent: Jizz.

Jules: Goddamn.

Vincent: I've seen 'em do it, man. They fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And now apparently Belgium is sec country.  They probably all will be watched me and rooting for Belgium in the World Cup today to beat those faggy tea sipping brits. 

Aggy will most likely create their very own "Maroon Light District" with provocatively dressed sheep on display in every window.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

"can you imagine look on poor Belgium's faces while they are awaiting their saviors from the the Nazi menace and o a bunch of Gregg Hoods and their sabers are trucked in from the rear with the gear?"

• th?id=OIP.cXALO5cCQ99xy0TvP4gOJAHaFj&pid

What's worse is when they all go AWOL and are later seen in the back ranks of the Nazi invaders.

If Jimbo keeps with his Dinner Roll strategy, he might end up with a class similar to Sumlin's first class. 

Signed a huge class. It was highly rated because of quantity. But a lot of busts in that class. 

I will say Sumlin didn't get guys like Leal or Williams, so it's a little different.