Please Turn on OANN

UncleCharlie

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

WTF is going on now? Some guy talking about drug cartels and murders.

This guy just closed by giving a shoutout to "Kanekoa the Great" who he said sent him all of his videos and clips. Says he has no idea who he is or where he is -- sounds legit. LOL

On 8/12/2021 at 3:48 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Are we going to find out that he saw his reflection in a mirror and attacked it?

On 8/12/2021 at 3:51 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

How did the perpetrator get on stage, where lindell said he’d be for 72 hours straight?  At least it was on camera though. 

False flag operation. Elephant out front shoulda told ya.

Is that why the reinstatement didn't happen today?  Because Mike was wounded in South Dakota?  

Also a 72-hour straight marathon of cyber security discussions?  Is this some kinda fucked up sequel to "Hands on a Hardbody."  If you make it to the end, you get to drive a Nissan pickup truck around the White House or something?  

They're not "flamers", Louie, they're "streamers".  6K birds per year.  They're trying to fix the problem.  It is completely unique to this unusual style of solar farm, but sure, let's zoom in on the rarest of the rare incident and ignore how many fucking birds are killed each year by conventional pollution, other types of power generation, and yes, cats.

God damn we are fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Rep Louie might want to look up the math for how many birds an average house cat kills in a year

Anytime I have a energy conversation and someone brings up windfarms killing birds, I pretty much know what level of intellect I’m dealing with and adjust my expectations accordingly. 

• Like 3

• 11 months later...