Please Turn on OANN

UncleCharlie

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not tuning in. But if you do, tell me who their advertisers are so I can boycott them. 

Paying off your double secret reverse mortgage and throwing out your colloidal silver underwear is going to hurt but you might as well go ahead and get it over with now.

• Haha 2

This is the CR version of pull my finger.

Look, texags is over there too. I can smell the cow shit from here. I really don't see the need to wade into it.

If you have another remix of heavy metal Kenneth Copeland I might check it out, but it's a hard pass on OANN.

I already watched an episode of War on Humanity. Had enough grim reality for the evening.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

OAN "expert mathematician"  with evidence Trump won the election is actually a convicted drug dealer with no college degree who installs swing sets.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nbk4/expert-mathematician-on-election-fraud-actually-a-swing-set-installer-lawsuit-claims

I remember this asshole.  A trumper I work with was sending out his videos as proof the election was stolen; never mind those same videos proved absolutely jack shit.  I actually watched one of them to my chagrin but I was curious to see how the other side was twisting math and logic to fit their needs.

First thing I noticed was the data being used in the video did not match what was in the official datasets.  Dumbass had his dataset open in the video and I could not find the same entries in the official records - this was a video on the "stolen" GA election.  I was not surprised.

The other thing was he picked a completely unrelated mathematical theory to use as his model.  It had absolutely nothing to do with what he was trying to prove.  I told my trumper associate it was all bullshit and of course his reply was "I plugged the numbers in myself and his results are correct."  I pointed out that yes, the math itself was fine ala the addition, multiplication, etc, but this idiot's premise would be similar to using the Navier-Stokes equation to calculate Jose Altuve's OPS.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

OAN "expert mathematician"  with evidence Trump won the election is actually a convicted drug dealer with no college degree who installs swing sets.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nbk4/expert-mathematician-on-election-fraud-actually-a-swing-set-installer-lawsuit-claims

BUT HE SIGNED AN AFFIDAVIT!

29 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I remember this asshole.  A trumper I work with was sending out his videos as proof the election was stolen; never mind those same videos proved absolutely jack shit.  I actually watched one of them to my chagrin but I was curious to see how the other side was twisting math and logic to fit their needs.

Which isn’t surprising when you consider that this is the same crowd that blindly follows liars that are in positions of imagined authority in their so-called “spiritual” lives. This is the same crowd that blindly follows religious figureheads that claim their faith is justified by the laws of thermodynamics, physics, et al. These are credulous people. They will believe anything that sounds good to them. OAN knows this and they play on this. There’s no fucking way they didn’t already know this asshole was a loser without a shred of credibility on the subject of mathematics. But they trotted him out there anyways because they knew their gullible audience would swallow that shit up, exactly as you describe.

First thing I noticed was the data being used in the video did not match what was in the official datasets. 

Ah yes, the Joan Peters strategy.

I told my trumper associate it was all bullshit and of course his reply was "I plugged the numbers in myself and his results are correct." 

But they wouldn’t be correct in red states where I’m sure this shit could be used to “prove” that Biden actually won, right?

You are basically asking us to take a hit of conservative meth.  And like meth, I am not going to subject myself to OAN’s effects and potential long term hazards to my brain and general well-being.  I’ve seen what the consumption of that product has done to family members that used to be normal people capable of being live and let live with regards to politics and religion. So...

starkist-single-serve-pouch-sorry-charli

Fuck no and fuck you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hmbre97 said:

It all started with a swing set install at MIT. Ed was on a bathroom break when he spots a math problem on the wall in the hallway.

-OAN lawyer (probably)

"How do you lick those apples?"

"What?"

"I mean, how do you like them apples?"

"Uh, these are oranges."

"I'm wicked smot."

"Okay."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I really do hate this timeline.  If someone had told me when I was 5 and starting kindergarten that this would be the result, I probably would have just offed myself.

What a waste of a young life.  

Go find Donald and do some work before going off to the great beyond.  Hahhahaha - just kidding guys.  

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I don’t know how to find OANN.

I don’t want to know how to find OANN.

This.

never have done any of the offshoot TV networks or social media "alternatives."

Nuttier than squirrel shit.  no thank you.

2 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Sadly, I tried hard to find an appropriate image of rats choosing cocaine over food but was unsuccessful. 

I like the way you think. Here’s where your lead led me.

image.jpeg.e729869b1ebeca745d9d97ff985180f6.jpeg

And:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/16/oreos-as-addictive-as-cocaine-in-lab-rat-study/amp/

And:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-scientist.com/daily-news/hiv-protein-boosts-cocaines-effect-38855/amp

• Hook 'Em 1

None of you are missing a got damm thing. It is amateur and cringe to the max.

Most of the time it looks like a presentation gone bad. With amateur IT-type mouth breathers trying to fix it live during the presentation.

No reason to watch - they are looking at data logs and software - and they have no idea what any of it means. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Lindell claims to be a recovered drug addict but plans to speak for 72 hours straight? It's possible that he can rely on caffeine alone to do that. Not probable but possible.

Trump probably shipped him a few pairs of his shitstained diapers. Whenever Lindell is running low on energy, he buries his face and inhales that sweet, sweet smell of freedom which provides all the pick me up he needs.  

Edited by Blotto
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Trump probably shippd him a few pairs of his shitstained diapers. Whenver Lindell is running low on energy, he buries his face and inhales that sweet, sweet smell of freedom which provides all the pick me up he needs.  

disgusted pop tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I really do hate this timeline.  If someone had told me when I was 5 and starting kindergarten that this would be the result, I probably would have just offed myself.

Relax, it's not like Fitlump is going to end up being Governor of Texas some day.

Oh.

suicide GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1