Week 0- Hawai'i @ UCLA

Sbbruin

UCLA seems good. 
The PAC could really use any of their middle teams to step up so Oregon and USC aren't expected to carry everything.

Stanford just seems to have leveled off, UW is hard to predict with Petersen and now PK gone, wsu no longer has leach to keep things exciting, so they need someone to keep things interesting.

Plus, it would add some real pressure on USC, which would make me laugh since they've decided doubling down on Helton + raiding our staff and transfers was the best route to turning things around.

4 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Yeah more shots of them and less of the stands where it is clear CA is still made up of 75% Marxist virtue signalers who are to skeered to go to a game.

It's a 100k seat stadium outdoors.  The Rams had a packed house for their indoor preseason game.  I think you're reading way into things.  They just don't want to go see UCLA.

17 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Yeah more shots of them and less of the stands where it is clear CA is still made up of 75% Marxist virtue signalers who are to skeered to go to a game.

UCLA has always had attendance issues seeing as the Rose Bowl is on the complete other side of the city (known for terrible traffic) from their campus...USC will probably have a much better crowd. But do your thing I guess.

1 hour ago, immamac said:

UCLA seems good. 

Hawaii seems bad.  Like seriously dogshit bad.  DTR has been total trash.  RBs and online look excellent but Hawaii run D… a 5 year old would roll up a hundy on those fuckers.  UCLA D looks good but the Hawaii QB… fucking hell he sucks

so I am still in a wait and see mode on UCLA.  They might be good but Hawaii isn’t going to answer that question IMO

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The PAC could really use any of their middle teams to step up so Oregon and USC aren't expected to carry everything.

Stanford just seems to have leveled off, UW is hard to predict with Petersen and now PK gone, wsu no longer has leach to keep things exciting, so they need someone to keep things interesting.

Plus, it would add some real pressure on USC, which would make me laugh since they've decided doubling down on Helton + raiding our staff and transfers was the best route to turning things around.

Stanfuck is in a downward trajectory and I am not sold on Lake at UW.  If Cal can find an offense, they’ll be very good, covid killed them last year.  Utah, UCLA and Arizona State should be pretty good.  Rest of the conference is dogshit

Hawaii seems bad.  Like seriously dogshit bad.  DTR has been total trash.  RBs and online look excellent but Hawaii run D… a 5 year old would roll up a hundy on those fuckers.  UCLA D looks good but the Hawaii QB… fucking hell he sucks
so I am still in a wait and see mode on UCLA.  They might be good but Hawaii isn’t going to answer that question IMO

You were saying about DTR?

22 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

You ask for a fraud.  I give you Todd Graham. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Hey @Sbbruin

Favorite memories/stories of Terry Donahue ??

(Seemed like a great class act from this Longhorn Fan's perspective)

Really it was just being a relevant team nationally.  3 Rose Bowl wins, a Fiesta Bowl win, 7 straight bowl wins, winning record against SC.  Back when UCLA and SC split all of the local top recruits.  He made UCLA a national brand.  I just don’t understand why we can’t recapture that.  Not talking National Championships, but National relevance.  Sigh.