Texas Governor's Race 2022

atomheartbevo

Allen West, "I have the worst fucking baseball advisors."  

Colonel Dumbass, as much as you think you're appealing to non-woke Texans with your Braves bullshit...you're really picking at a very fresh scab with the Astros loss.

It's impossible you're this stupid.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Colonel Dumbass, as much as you think you're appealing to non-woke Texans with your Braves bullshit...you're really picking at a very fresh scab with the Astros loss.

He knows he won't win, and he's not crazed enough to run third party.  This is just setting something else up.

But I'm surprised Abbott or Huffines didn't bash him over this - it was a perfect setup.

Edited by atomheartbevo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

high quality GIF

• Like 1

Huffines is such a bitchass fuckstick, he's perfect for the Texas GOP. He's currently sitting in the 1-2 cent range on PredictIt, so I threw out an offer to buy @ $0.01 to see if I can get it to fill. If it does, at least I'll profit when the simulation inevitably kicks it up a notch and Huffines starts picking up steam. 

22 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Huffines is such a bitchass fuckstick, he's perfect for the Texas GOP. He's currently sitting in the 1-2 cent range on PredictIt, so I threw out an offer to buy @ $0.01 to see if I can get it to fill. If it does, at least I'll profit when the simulation inevitably kicks it up a notch and Huffines starts picking up steam. 

He's picked up a few thousand twitter followers in the past few days.  I'm not formally tracking them, but noticed he got an uptick.  Don't know if it's the big revelation he had today with his press conference and the whistleblower stuff or what.

Looks like he found his Lucky Charms.

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dumbest fucking tweet by a Republican candidate for Governor this year.  And that includes Don Huffines raging about people stealing his Lucky Charms or whatever the fuck he babbles about.

I'm not running for governor, so I'll just say fuck those cheating Astros. 

• Rage+1 1

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Dumbest fucking tweet by a Republican candidate for Governor this year.  And that includes Don Huffines raging about people stealing his Lucky Charms or whatever the fuck he babbles about.

Are these both his twitter accounts? If so, why does he have two? 

50 minutes ago, Fud said:

Are these both his twitter accounts? If so, why does he have two? 

For the same reason that Fitlump has two accounts that she posts from.  One is personal and one is political.  Yes, they overlap a bit and yes he uses one to retweet the other, just like FL does.  He probably controls his personal account while the campaign staff deal with the political one.  

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Guy should have beat his ass and claimed he was "Standing his ground" after West assaulted him by pulling his mask down. It was in the airport, so there's a 90% chance West wasn't packing. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, miguelito said:

"Not A Swamp Creature" would actually be a good platform for someone.  But that person would have to not be a swamp creature. 

no, no, no, you still don't get it. you can be a swamp creature, but you just have to convince your constituents that you are definitely not a swamp creature and that your opponent is a swamp creature who fucks kids (never mind that you fuck kids too). lather, rinse, repeat. There, you now have the GOP platform

Huffines retweeted this in one of his rants about CRT:

"Keep your eye out for code words like social and emotional learning"

These dumbass MAGA types don't realize that SEL has been taught for decades (it was developed in the 1960s).  Hell, a bunch of these motherfuckers, based on their twitter history, probably benefited from some form of SEL in school.

• Hook 'Em 1

Stayed in Del Rio the last couple days. It’s a less nice Victoria but with a shit ton of BP and NG troops taking up all the hotels thanks to wheels truly. Los Betos IMO has beat breakfast tacos and nachos I’ve had in a long, long time. Amistad was awesome, clean water, and no people. Great for those looking to escape with the dog.

Edited by StassneyHorn

Those signs are actually pretty good if you need to work under your car, change your oil, etc. 

They’re super useful. My aunt was the county clerk of a border county for quite a few years. My uncle had a deer hunting “cabin” that was mostly made of leftover large campaign signs. Durable, wind and waterproof. Still, it was weird going to sleep with “Brisket’s aunt for county clerk” staring at you wherever you looked.
  • Haha 1