Texas Governor's Race 2022

atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I am so glad I am leaving this state soon.

You going to get you some of that libtard time where they just make you set your clocks to whatever they feel like, because it's not about saving daylight, it's about control!

38 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Good fucking grief! Why are we subjected to these idiots.

Spongebob Texas GIF

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

You going to get you some of that libtard time where they just make you set your clocks to whatever they feel like, because it's not about saving daylight, it's about control!

Spongebob Texas GIF

I’m not moving to some bastion of liberalism, I’m moving to South Carolina.  Still feels like an improvement.

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

We did the math and came to the same conclusion.

That is such a cool town. We are kicking around going back for the High Water Fest revival in April. You definitely need to do that if you're up there by then. We went in 2018 and 2019 and they didn't have it the last two years. It's coming back in 2022.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Don, you are free to set your clock to whatever time you want to.  Joe Biden is not coming into your home and changing your clocks.

I wonder if Don noticed that the cell phones of him and his family changed themselves automatically early Sunday morning without any input from neither he nor Greg Abbott.  What will he do to protect us from Big Mobile?  They sent little trolls into our homes over night and changed all those telephones without permission. This will not stand!  I'm told fancy new cars made the switch themselves overnight in our garages.  

I'm literally sitting at AT&T conference center right now looking at up at the UT Tower where the clock was also changed.  Who is the blame for that?  

Big Clock is behind all of this.  I know Huffhines has a Little Clock, but something must be done about Big Clock!  I know his wife and daughters have been suspiciously quiet about Big Clock, but I'd bet they'd open up to it if shown the benefits.  

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/you-can-now-buy-a-texas-gov-greg-abbott-bobblehead/

On Friday, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled the first bobblehead of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. He now joins the 14 other U.S. governors offered by the organization.

Standing at around 7″ tall, the bobblehead features Abbott wearing a blue suit and red striped tie, sitting in his wheelchair behind a desk as he makes an announcement during a press briefing.

“After taking a bit of a break from governor bobbleheads, we started to get more requests for a bobblehead of Governor Abbott,” said Phil Sklar, co-founder and CEO of the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum.

Sklar said many of those requests came from people who approve of the governor, while some “came from people who think Abbott is a ‘bobblehead.’“

Huffines will lose his shit.

On 11/5/2021 at 2:54 PM, miguelito said:

Those signs are actually pretty good if you need to work under your car, change your oil, etc. 

You sound like some kinda liberal ass pussy who's afraid to get dirty!

Actually, I prefer something absorbent like a good old piece of cardboard for stuff like changing the oil. Now, if you're just swapping a sensor out or something that isn't particularly messy then one of those signs would be great.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would like to see somebody ask Huffines to his face to define what bitcoin is, because I'm guessing that, like CRT, he couldn't define it if you asked him on the spot.

Man, I wonder how much money you could scam from this guy and his ilk by selling him actual "Bitcoins". Have someone like Franklin Mint cast up a few hundred with real .000015 mils of real gold plating. "Backed by the best blockchains" or some slogan like that. Seems like a sure fire money maker. 

• Like 4
  • Drool 1

19 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Man, I wonder how much money you could scam from this guy and his ilk by selling him actual "Bitcoins". Have someone like Franklin Mint cast up a few hundred with real .000015 mils of real gold plating. "Backed by the best blockchains" or some slogan like that. Seems like a sure fire money maker. 

Paging @RDCanecutter

59 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

OK, this is a good start, but let me tear it down and put it back together for you.

Franklin Mint is great shorthand for 1970s-80s "collectible investment" memes, but the problem is, they put out solid products, that even though overpriced at the time, are still sought after for whatever reason. If you get something made by them or another private mint, you are looking at paying for work: designing, sculpting, minting. It adds up, which is fine if you are going for quality.

Which we ain't.

On Alibaba I see giant Chinese cities populated entirely by companies that design both original and fake coins. Here' what we want, already, and at about 1/10th the price of starting from scratch:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Bitcoin-Souvenir-Metal-Us-Coin-Factory_60833442892.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.topad_classic.d_title.26a321d3QQqD72

But even that price adds up. Rule #1 of the grift is "Lose Zero Money." So we ain't paying for it. We set up various robo-mailing foundations offering this investment opportunity. Maybe include photos of Ronald Reagan, Trump, and Huffines just walking around looking patriotic. Call these foundations "ProtectGodAndFreedom," "QUnbornQGuardiansQ," "Thor'sHammer," and "DefundCisFascistCopsNow." (We don't want some of the money, we want ALL of the money.)

All that money funnels through various fronts before passing from Patriots4Huffines directly to ChinaHappyGoldBitcoinMint. Which is also us.

What, you thought we were going to send real $ to some fake coin factory in China? P-shaw. We ain't buying shit. We lift the photo from Alibaba and call it a day.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, this is a good start, but let me tear it down and put it back together for you.

Franklin Mint is great shorthand for 1970s-80s "collectible investment" memes, but the problem is, they put out solid products, that even though overpriced at the time, are still sought after for whatever reason. If you get something made by them or another private mint, you are looking at paying for work: designing, sculpting, minting. It adds up, which is fine if you are going for quality.

Which we ain't.

On Alibaba I see giant Chinese cities populated entirely by companies that design both original and fake coins. Here' what we want, already, and at about 1/10th the price of starting from scratch:

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Bitcoin-Souvenir-Metal-Us-Coin-Factory_60833442892.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.topad_classic.d_title.26a321d3QQqD72

But even that price adds up. Rule #1 of the grift is "Lose Zero Money." So we ain't paying for it. We set up various robo-mailing foundations offering this investment opportunity. Maybe include photos of Ronald Reagan, Trump, and Huffines just walking around looking patriotic. Call these foundations "ProtectGodAndFreedom," "QUnbornQGuardiansQ," "Thor'sHammer," and "DefundCisFascistCopsNow." (We don't want some of the money, we want ALL of the money.)

All that money funnels through various fronts before passing from Patriots4Huffines directly to ChinaHappyGoldBitcoinMint. Which is also us.

What, you thought we were going to send real $ to some fake coin factory in China? P-shaw. We ain't buying shit. We lift the photo from Alibaba and call it a day.

giphy.gif

So what's our legal exposure here? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

queue reaction s GIF

Oh, and I forgot-- when people inevitably want their Gold Bitcoin Coins, we tell them that, thanks to Joe Biden, the coins are still in China. Thanks Brandon! But any day now that could change.

Which is technically true. It could change, if we decide to actually order the coins. But until then, it is also true that they are still in China.

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Oh, and I forgot-- when people inevitably want their Gold Bitcoin Coins, we tell them that, thanks to Joe Biden, the coins are still in China. Thanks Brandon! But any day now that could change.

Which is technically true. It could change, if we decide to actually order the coins. But until then, it is also true that they are still in China.

I think they should also sign up ($1) for your weekly hot takes on the market, JFK Jr's possible influence via magnets, and whatnot. Make it a recurring charge and net a tidy reliable sum.