Michigan St @ Northwestern, ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, deadshank said:

Beth Mowins is why I hate equal opportunity employment for women.  

She is so friggin’ awful.  That voice and delivery is beyond terrible.   

She actually knows the game, but you would think they could put some type of voice filter on her.  Her voice nearly always makes me change the channel.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Women have no business broadcasting football.  Not one of them has ever been any good at it.  And there are plenty of womens' sports on tv for them to talk about.  If that makes me a sexist, so be it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, deadshank said:

i'm gonna get politically incorrect..... mowins' nasal accent with the negative inflection that stresses the exact opposite syllable is almost as grating to my brain as listening to south asians who speak fluent english at 90mph in a high-pitch monotone with no breaks between words or sentences that literally is the definition of jibberjabbish.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

She actually knows the game, but you would think they could put some type of voice filter on her.  Her voice nearly always makes me change the channel.  

this.  not watching.   flipped the channel within seconds of hearing that grating nasal snort.

the game has to be ultracompelling to make me watch with the sound off.  this game ain't that.

south dakota state it is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I said it in the UNC - VT thread, but the thing I hate most about Beth Mowins is that she pronounces the "r" sound like a fucking pirate. Just listen for it and you'll never unhear it.  It's so grating and unlistenable. 

Well thanks for putting that shit in my head.

Hey remember  "Sky Rockets in Flight.... Afternoon Delight"

Hope that burns a hole in your memory...

Buncha haters up in this motherfucker!!!!

Northwestern is going to come back on Sparty in the second half and march their way to another division title! GO CATS!!

I got nothing. I want them to do well, but this ain't going to happen this year. The QB blows, despite being the #1 QB recruit coming out of HS. Hope the Defense finds its way, but the O is just not going to get it done this year.