Notre Dame V. Florida State. And Holy Shit...

Wally Pryor

5 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

Is it just me or is a titty going to pop out on national tv with all these girls wearing no bras and tube tops?

I am not complaining.

I just want to be there. 

Did you see Janet Jackson’s “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl that one time? I’ve also seen some chick flashing ‘em behind the glass at a hockey game, maybe during the Stanley Cup. That was also captured on live tv. 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

How the fuck is that only a 5 yard penalty? What the fuck

I can't ever remember how to embed tweets, so this is from Scott Van Pelt:

It’s wild how many hits that used to go unpenalized are 15. Meanwhile, you can hit a punter with a Winnebago and it’s 5.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Did you see Janet Jackson’s “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl that one time? I’ve also seen some chick flashing ‘em behind the glass at a hockey game, maybe during the Stanley Cup. That was also captured on live tv. 

which is why 'live" TV broadcasts in the US are no longer truely live, they all have a 10-15 second delay

This is NFL but I'm assuming the language for this rule is the same?

Item 1. Roughing the kicker. It is a foul for roughing the kicker if a defensive player:

contacts the plant leg of the kicker while his kicking leg is still in the air

slides into or contacts the kicker when both of the kicker’s feet are on the ground. It is not a foul if the contact is not severe, or if the kicker returns both feet to the ground prior to the contact and falls over a defender on the ground

Note: When in doubt, it is a foul for roughing the kicker.

Item 2. Running into the Kicker. It is a foul for running into the kicker if a defensive player:

contacts the kicking foot of the kicker, even if the kicker is airborne when the contact occurs

slides under the kicker, preventing him from returning both feet to the ground

Donno if this is the current NCAA rules? - 

Roughing or Running Into Kicker or Holder ARTICLE 16.

a. When it is obvious that a scrimmage kick will be made, no opponent shall run into or rough the kicker or the holder of a place kick (A.R. 9-1-16-I, III and VI).

1. Roughing is a live-ball personal foul that endangers the kicker or holder.

2. Running into the kicker or holder is a live-ball foul that occurs when the kicker or holder is displaced from his kicking or holding position but is not roughed (A.R. 9-1-16-II). Note: Running into the kicker carries a five-yard penalty at the previous spot.

3. Incidental contact with a kicker or holder is not a foul.

4. The kicker’s protection under this rule ends (a)when he has had a reasonable time to regain his balance(A.R. 9-1-16-IV); or (b)when he carries the ball outside the tackle box (Rule 2-34) before kicking.

5. When a defensive player’s contact against the kicker or holder is caused by an opponent’s block (legal or illegal), there is no foul for running into or roughing.

6. A player who makes contact with the kicker or holder after touching the kick is not charged with running into or roughing the kicker.

7. When a player other than one who blocks a scrimmage kick runs into or roughs the kicker or holder, it is a foul.

8. When in question whether the foul is running into or roughing, the foul is roughing.

b. A kicker or holder simulating being roughed or run into by a defensive player commits an unsportsmanlike act (A.R. 9-1-16-V).

PENALTY [a-b]—15 yards from the previous spot plus automatic first down [S27 and S30].

c. The kicker of a free kick may not be blocked until he has advanced five yards beyond his restraining line or the kick has touched a player, an officialor the ground.

PENALTY—15 yards from the previous spot [S40].