OU sucks game week.

Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I still get triggered seeing 'TOR' back.  God damn that was an insufferable POS.  I legit think him and TxTow are doing time...

I wipe  with chicago-wipes.  They pollute the lake with every fart.

Saturday can't come soon enough...  I'm about to jump in my truck, drive south to Oklahoma, and Bomar the first dickweed I see in crimson and and cream while yelling OU SUCKS!!! Get back in my truck and drive back to Denver.

Edited by Gaffords
Yeah because
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Following DKR and Casey Thompson...not easy acts to follow. 

are you going to the game in Dallas this weekend?  Or sticking around for playoff baseball?

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

are you going to the game in Dallas this weekend?  Or sticking around for playoff baseball?

Ah man.  I am flying home because it's Mom's birthday.  Will watch with my Dad who probably can't make the game these days.  So I'll be on the couch catching it all and likely dropping f bombs all over the place.  Hate to miss the game but after barely seeing the parents for the last 18 months it felt like the right move.  

Also lots of UT in the family, brother and I are the outcasts...so seeing Texas not totally suck is actually nice for me.  And I've said this 100x but I'll be furious I wished anything but the worst for you all when you start winning again.  

Enough sappy bullshit, fuck you guys, hope you get shit on for all 4 quarters come Saturday. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Eat a bag of shit, you suck.  

Safe travels, good vibes to your family.  Tip your hat to my hometown upon your safe return.

Curses to your alma mater. 

Edited by Lobo

I wouldn't mind both teams wearing home jerseys like UCLA/USC do at least once in the modern era. Of course, the big difference is Dallas, F'ing, Texas is not a home environment for OU, even with all these invading, sisterfucking methheads that keep moving here. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nahlin Quick Practice Notes:

These notes stem from Monday and Tuesday.

Overall, it’s a fairly healthy team. Where guys are dinged up, the staff does a good job of getting their backups reps with the ones.

Before we get to what little can be revealed, IT did check on freshman defensive end Barryn Sorrell who was not on the depth chart. We don’t know the reason for that but is practicing business as usual and splitting reps with Jett Bush on second team. Bush is still ahead.

As previously noted, Mondays are for corrections from the previous game that need to be fixed regardless of opponent. It can be team related or unit based, or regarding individual fundamentals and technique. They missed too many checks and calls on both sides of the ball versus TCU so they worked to clean that up.

On Tuesday there was a heavy emphasis on tackling, playing with good leverage, and fitting the right gaps. Defensive coaches were preaching getting off blocks because OU holds a lot and gets away with it. It’s good to know the coaches didn’t need to experience it in Dallas before they recognized it.

2nd and 6, OU’s game winning field goal drive:

That’s a pretty big non-call.

To be expected, the offensive line consists of the same five who finished the TCU game: Christian Jones-Derek Kerstetter-Jake Majors-Junior Angilau-Andrej Karic. Hopefully they worked on holding.

In the event of another injury, freshman Hayden Conner or senior Tope Imade appear to be the next man up. Conner continues to work at tackle and guard.

The coaches had the players run a decent amount of good on good on Tuesday. One practice bloc focused on the run game, one on run and pass to simulate 1st and 2nd down, and one for 3rd and long.

Schematically the coaches have a lot of offensive tools at their disposal and that was on display Tuesday. In theory, this will give them much more versatility as they game plan opponents, as well as the ability to get defenses off balance if they can mix and match the right personnel groupings and play calling.

This is the hardest RRS to handicap I can recall. I think the stylistic matchup slightly favors OU but that’s with a heavy bias towards their lines looking improved on Saturday versus K-State.

That said, so far I do like what I can glean from the offensive game plan.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Nahlin Quick Practice Notes:

These notes stem from Monday and Tuesday.

Overall, it’s a fairly healthy team. Where guys are dinged up, the staff does a good job of getting their backups reps with the ones.

Before we get to what little can be revealed, IT did check on freshman defensive end Barryn Sorrell who was not on the depth chart. We don’t know the reason for that but is practicing business as usual and splitting reps with Jett Bush on second team. Bush is still ahead.

As previously noted, Mondays are for corrections from the previous game that need to be fixed regardless of opponent. It can be team related or unit based, or regarding individual fundamentals and technique. They missed too many checks and calls on both sides of the ball versus TCU so they worked to clean that up.

On Tuesday there was a heavy emphasis on tackling, playing with good leverage, and fitting the right gaps. Defensive coaches were preaching getting off blocks because OU holds a lot and gets away with it. It’s good to know the coaches didn’t need to experience it in Dallas before they recognized it.

2nd and 6, OU’s game winning field goal drive:

That’s a pretty big non-call.

To be expected, the offensive line consists of the same five who finished the TCU game: Christian Jones-Derek Kerstetter-Jake Majors-Junior Angilau-Andrej Karic. Hopefully they worked on holding.

In the event of another injury, freshman Hayden Conner or senior Tope Imade appear to be the next man up. Conner continues to work at tackle and guard.

The coaches had the players run a decent amount of good on good on Tuesday. One practice bloc focused on the run game, one on run and pass to simulate 1st and 2nd down, and one for 3rd and long.

Schematically the coaches have a lot of offensive tools at their disposal and that was on display Tuesday. In theory, this will give them much more versatility as they game plan opponents, as well as the ability to get defenses off balance if they can mix and match the right personnel groupings and play calling.

This is the hardest RRS to handicap I can recall. I think the stylistic matchup slightly favors OU but that’s with a heavy bias towards their lines looking improved on Saturday versus K-State.

That said, so far I do like what I can glean from the offensive game plan.

Please tell me this involves having Bijan and Keilan on the field at the same time.  My biggest complaint (outside the oline) is the under-utilization of KRob.  

Frankly, I think he should be ahead of Roschan on the RB depth chart (ducks).

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol. Yeah.  For sure.  They were a year out from 12-0 and had 60 points hung on them by the 3rd quarter in 2 of the 3 prior years.   

But this is beautiful.  The ‘oh noes, our corch sucks’ crying seems over.  The entire board seems to be at TexasPete levels of hate and that’s god damn great.  

Fuck you. Keep my name out of your mouth. Now your mom, she can keep my dick in her mouth. So smooth without teeth!

• Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, no.  OU shut out Vince 12-0 in 2004.  Coming down the ramp, not one person in red was scared of Vince.  Should they have been?  Hindsight is 20/20. 

Vince Young wasn't effective throwing (8-of-23 for 86 yards) or running (16 times for 54 yards).

Young also was sacked three times, twice knocking Texas out of field-goal range, and lost two fumbles. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/recap/_/gameId/242830201

I was there. An old dude at the gas station outside Dallas told me Mack was a shitty coach for not letting Vince do his thing. He should of been made coach on the spot….

46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Please tell me this involves having Bijan and Keilan on the field at the same time.  My biggest complaint (outside the oline) is the under-utilization of KRob.  

Frankly, I think he should be ahead of Roschan on the RB depth chart (ducks).

😲

13 hours ago, Gaffords said:

Saturday can't come soon enough...  I'm about to jump in my truck, drive south to Oklahoma, and Bomar the first dickweed I see in crimson and and cream while yelling OU SUCKS!!! Get back in my truck and drive back to Denver.

Might be quicker to fly bro